+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: 10/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I wanted to see if she would of gone along with voting out Micheal. I thought they got along well, time will tell I guess. She is older, and so is Denise - If they merged, I see a nice alliance. I always get that wrong , and I am sure I jinx them
    I'm not sure I would want Michael as a partner. Tooooo proned of hurting himself. While I know what sort of player Denise is... I've yet to see that sort of player in Lisa. Going under the radar... I think Lisa can do.

is that the other black guy? i saw him last night and was like where the heck did he come from?

Quote Originally Posted by shyra View Post
    It was actually nice to see the other tribes more so then just Russell's tribe. The first time I saw Peter I was like "who is he?"lol

I guess I'm the only one who really likes Abi Maria. She's feisty, clever & takes no bull. Sure she's paranoid, but this is Survivor. If you're not paranoid, you're gone.

The one I find irritating is RC. I disliked her from the moment she tried to lock in her 4 person alliance too early. Before she even got to know these people at all. That never holds up long haul. She pre-judged everyone.
    Florimel likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Yeah Angie is gone!!! Not that I am a big Russell fan but at least he tries. Every challenge so far Angie complained about something she couldn't do in it. Good god, suck it up buttercup, you're on Survivor.

I know people get paranoid on Survivor but this much this early in the game - Wow. They need to get rid of Abi before she has an anxiety attack.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Getting up a ladder from the water is deceptively hard.
    You should see me (or maybe you shouldn't) trying to haul myself out of a pool without a ladder. Picture old lady extra support swim suit, fat butt in the air, one leg stuck on the wall and the other still in the pool and then a not so graceful roll over.
    PWS, buttahfly, elleprn and 2 others like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

As glad as I was to see them vote Angie out last night, I must admit she left with grace. For someone so young, she had an excellent attitude about leaving. It's a game. She gets that.
    Florimel, Hyper and Midol like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    As glad as I was to see them vote Angie out last night, I must admit she left with grace. For someone so young, she had an excellent attitude about leaving. It's a game. She gets that.
    She really did. When I think about Roxy , and how she left .I applaud Angie! cheering on her team
    Florimel and Shoepie like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

We have seen over and over that the muscular men are not as strong as they look, under many circumstances. I googled this and there is plenty of information to explain why this happens.

Most recently on Bachelor Pad we saw the strongest looking men drop from the bar and a woman outlasted all but one of them.

Russell clearly falls into this catagory. His arms were not strong enough to hoist his body up that little ladder.

That's true. I never knew we had a BIG spoiler thread here. I clicked on the last post, and it was a spoiler. It wasn't a big one, but gosh thats easy to do..Stay away from that thread FM
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    We have seen over and over that the muscular men are not as strong as they look, under many circumstances. I googled this and there is plenty of information to explain why this happens.

Most recently on Bachelor Pad we saw the strongest looking men drop from the bar and a woman outlasted all but one of them.

Russell clearly falls into this catagory. His arms were not strong enough to hoist his body up that little ladder.
    Men like to just bulk up their muscles, rather than concentrate on endurance a lot of times. I see it all the time at my gym.
    Shoepie and Midol like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

+ Reply to Thread