+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: 10/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

It was actually nice to see the other tribes more so then just Russell's tribe. The first time I saw Peter I was like "who is he?"lol
    Fanny Mare likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Did anyone else find the constant background music distracting? I had a hard time hearing what was said several times because of the music. WHY do we need music? This is not "Surviving with the Stars" . . . !!!!!
    holly71, Shoepie and JohnnyK like this.

Quote Originally Posted by shyra View Post
    It was actually nice to see the other tribes more so then just Russell's tribe. The first time I saw Peter I was like "who is he?"lol
    I know! same here. He's attractive. I like him- I just dont know if I would trust him.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Did anyone else find the constant background music distracting? I had a hard time hearing what was said several times because of the music. WHY do we need music? This is not "Surviving with the Stars" . . . !!!!!
    I agree. The music seems louder than the talking.
    holly71 and AZChristian like this.

Russell is so full of himself, yet I disliked Angie even more and I'm glad she was sent packing (Finally!).

Abi is really starting to scare me.

Crazy Abi Maria threatening RC if RC betrays their friendship but she does it in minute herself. Hypocrite much?

Angie vs Russell mmmmmm............ glad they sent Cookie home she was utterly useless.

Malcolm and Denise wow what a powerhouse alliance I hope they can last a bit.

RC very impressed with her swimming prowess.

Bloody Mike....all I can say is I am glad there were no sharks in the water and considering what a disaster area he is that there are currently no land sharks either.
    march, pikachu and wannasee like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Angie is a nutcase. I don't think Peter understands that yet lol. Love Denise and Malcolm, too bad they are on such a horrible tribe. I really didn't care who went home between Russel and Angie - neither of them were worth keeping. Looks like next week it's all up to Malcolm, I sure hope they manage to stay out of TC, but even if not, I see Russel being gone next. Mike, Mike, Mike... poor guys needs to be wrapped up in bubble wrap for his own safety. I like the idea of Penner and Jeff making an alliance. Could prove to be a pretty good one in the long run.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Abi is a loose cannon - stay far away from her!

Angie is young, inexperienced, not used to giving her all or in shape enough to really compete in this type of game. She admitted she isn't good at puzzles, well it looks like she isn't good at the swimming challenges either. Plus, last week she and Malcolm were hauling a sled together (I will admit that she went twice) and the second time she pretty much bailed and ran around to the back of the sled to "help push". The only thing she was good at was being cute and cuddling - not gonna make it in this game.

I will say that Angie was a much more gracious loser than Roxy. Last week Roxy went out spitting vitriol at everyone.

I'm LOVING Denise & Malcolm.
    AZChristian likes this.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebella View Post
    Maybe the reasons she couldn't dive were those flotation devices on her chest.
    I was thinking she couldn't dive because her head is too empty and only air fills that void, so try as she might, her empty head just keeps making her float back up.

I knew getting rid of Roxy before Airhead-Booby-Cookie-Useless-Whoever was a bad idea, Roxy at least had some fight in her. The more I see this tribe, the more I find myself thinking they all deserve to lose, to the point that right now I don't want any of them to make the merge.

Honestly, I don't think keeping Roxy would have helped them this week. She wouldn't have had enough water, or it would be too hot, or too cold, or the moon phase was all wrong - either way, Malcolm and Denise had this thing all on their shoulders. Russell's a big strong dude, but he seems to have the endurance of a old man, which is disappointing.

Now that the sucky members of Matsing are gone, I hope the remaining three can hang on and stick around a while.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

+ Reply to Thread