+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: 10/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 10/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Yeah, the clue to the idol was in the rice, but the idol itself is part of the box containing the rice

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    RC -- Why are you trusting such an idiotic person? She is telling you she doesn't trust you. She freaks out at the drop of a hat. And you think she is smart? Dumb.
    I don't think RC really trusts her. You can see that she is not oblivious to Abi's psychotic behavior and she confides in Michael. I think the editing of the show is misleading us. They had an alliance early on, but Abi has done enough to violate that trust and I think RC is fully aware of that.

How does Mike keep injuring himself so much? His diving mask just busted and cut his face. The man is a walking disaster. I would not be surprised if he is medi vacked out again.
    He was a complete idiot and did a face plant into the water with the mask on. He didn't duck his head or anything, it was like he was in a Spring Break belly flop contest except for the face instead of the belly.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Wow, I completely forgot that Survivor was on today. I was out all day and the thought of Survivor never crossed my mind.

Oh well, glad to see who left and I'll catch up later.

Russell is right. She was done right at the beginning.

She admits she can't do what Russell can so why whould you keep her? At this point none of you will make merge since they will split your tribe and you will all be picked off one by one because you suck.
    She could do what Russell could and did, which is be a complete non-factor in challenges. Angie couldn't figure out how to release the puzzle piece, but Russell couldn't even make it up the ladder! Then on his 2nd try he failed to even collect a puzzle piece and still couldn't make it up the ladder. What a waste of a spot on the show as a returning contestant.
    Florimel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Angie had a lot of gall claiming Russell gave up in the challenge. Excuse me, little miss cookie monster, but at least he was in the water a second time, attempting to do the challenge, when he quit. He wasn't back on the dock saying "I could do it, but it would be faster if someone else did it". I'm so glad Malcolm agreed that she had to go and voted her out. Like others are saying, he and Denise are superstars on their team. It's a shame they got stuck with a bunch of losers. Hopefully one or both of them will last until the merge and then can really show what they can do.

BTW, when Malcolm and ANgie were talking on the beach and she was going on and on about not quitting, I was thinking he ought to tell her "Shut up and have a cookie." He probably would have if he had any cookies to give.

I'm also glad that Malcolm brought up their tribe's other issue at the challenge. I couldn't believe they sent Russell out a second time when he struggled to get up the ladder the first team. RC went several times for her tribe so they should have taken a hint and had Denise go out more, since she was their fastest swimmer.

I don't know what is up with Abi-Maria. She's been a creep to RC ever since RC told her about the clue to the immunity idol. Instead of buddying up to her to be covered by the protection of the idol, she seemed bound and determined to ostracize RC, get the idol herself, and vote RC out. I wonder if something has been going on off-camera that we're not aware of. Has Pete been whispering lies to Abi to make her distrustful of RC? I was hoping RC would find the idol before Abi but since Abi found it first, now I'm worried about RC and Michael. I hope karma comes back to bite Abi on the bite but usually the way things go in Survivor, the villain wins out and the person with good intentions goes home.

I'm so proud of Kalabaw! I chose them as the tribe to associate with in the pool even before finding out who was on which tribe just because I like buffalo. They've been kicking butt in the challenges. Tandang isn't that far behind, either! So far the three tribe division is working for me. It's kept this season interesting so far. I feel bad for Matsing but it's their fault they're in the predicament they're in for not working together and utilizing the strengths of their members.
    Yeah, and last week I don't remember anyone giving Angie credit for going a 2nd time in the sled pulling challenge when Roxy couldn't compete b/c she hadn't drank enough water.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I thought Russell found the clue in his tribe's rice. He was cooking dinner and scooping out rice when he found it. I can't remember which episode it was but it was before Jonathan found the idol in his camp. I thought I remembered Russell looking around the beach for the idol briefly but not finding it. I am surprised no one on their tribe seems concerned about finding it. They're the ones that need it the most!
    Russell did find the clue, but he's too freakin stupid to take advantage of it.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Getting up a ladder from the water is deceptively hard.

I went snorkling for the first time a few years ago. I'm a pretty good swimmer, too. Learned to swim in pre-school and swam regularly while growing up. The water was too murky the day I went out on the boat so after a short time, I decided to swim back to the boat. I had the worst time trying to pull myself up on the ladder!! It would have helped if there had been a step lower in the water but as it was I had to reach up just to grap the sides of the ladder and use my upper-body strength to pull myself into the boat. After several failed attempts, I was getting afraid that I wouldn't be able to do it and would have to hold onto the boat and be dragged into shore. I gave it one more shot and managed to pull the upper half of my body into the boat. That was enough for the others in the boat to help me get the rest of the way in.

After my ordeal, I can certainly empathize with Russell about how hard it is. Sure, it's no big deal if you're young, fit, and have good upper body strength. If you're not, it's a challenge.
    buttahfly likes this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Abi is scary! If I got on her bad side I'd be worried at night when I'm sleeping. You know. I wonder how RC manages.

Peter's trying to be cool, trying to get rid of Skup.

Glad to see Penner's Fantastic Four staying another week.

I really like Denise( better than last week) I like that she made an alliance with Malcolm. I would have voted out Angie, I just don't care for Russell either.
    Pete and Abi, I wouldn't trust her Peter, I don't care if she found the HI she is nuts! RC is strong! she did well in the challenge so did Dana.
    Penner, he should never have made an alliance with that snake.
    Not a bad show. Not great.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread