+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: 10/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Russell is right. She was done right at the beginning.

She admits she can't do what Russell can so why whould you keep her? At this point none of you will make merge since they will split your tribe and you will all be picked off one by one because you suck.
    holly71 and jucamer like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Russell is right. She was done right at the beginning.

She admits she can't do what Russell can so why whould you keep her? At this point none of you will make merge since they will split your tribe and you will all be picked off one by one because you suck.

Yeah but Malcolm is SO easy on the eyes - I hope they can keep him around for awhile
    Midol likes this.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Angie had a lot of gall claiming Russell gave up in the challenge. Excuse me, little miss cookie monster, but at least he was in the water a second time, attempting to do the challenge, when he quit. He wasn't back on the dock saying "I could do it, but it would be faster if someone else did it". I'm so glad Malcolm agreed that she had to go and voted her out. Like others are saying, he and Denise are superstars on their team. It's a shame they got stuck with a bunch of losers. Hopefully one or both of them will last until the merge and then can really show what they can do.

BTW, when Malcolm and ANgie were talking on the beach and she was going on and on about not quitting, I was thinking he ought to tell her "Shut up and have a cookie." He probably would have if he had any cookies to give.

I'm also glad that Malcolm brought up their tribe's other issue at the challenge. I couldn't believe they sent Russell out a second time when he struggled to get up the ladder the first team. RC went several times for her tribe so they should have taken a hint and had Denise go out more, since she was their fastest swimmer.

I don't know what is up with Abi-Maria. She's been a creep to RC ever since RC told her about the clue to the immunity idol. Instead of buddying up to her to be covered by the protection of the idol, she seemed bound and determined to ostracize RC, get the idol herself, and vote RC out. I wonder if something has been going on off-camera that we're not aware of. Has Pete been whispering lies to Abi to make her distrustful of RC? I was hoping RC would find the idol before Abi but since Abi found it first, now I'm worried about RC and Michael. I hope karma comes back to bite Abi on the bite but usually the way things go in Survivor, the villain wins out and the person with good intentions goes home.

I'm so proud of Kalabaw! I chose them as the tribe to associate with in the pool even before finding out who was on which tribe just because I like buffalo. They've been kicking butt in the challenges. Tandang isn't that far behind, either! So far the three tribe division is working for me. It's kept this season interesting so far. I feel bad for Matsing but it's their fault they're in the predicament they're in for not working together and utilizing the strengths of their members.
    march likes this.

FORT Fan

That psycho Abi chick is a trip. I'd like for her to stay around for entertainment purposes only, and I'd love for her to be the first jury member. I hope that RC somehow realizes that Abi went behind her back with someone else and found the idol. That should make for fun times around the camp. LOL

Well, that's one thing to consider, MsFaninNJ. I bet Abi would make a very interesting and scathing speech to the finalists as a juror. Meowwww!!! Hiss! Hiss!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Angie had a lot of gall claiming Russell gave up in the challenge. Excuse me, little miss cookie monster, but at least he was in the water a second time, attempting to do the challenge, when he quit. He wasn't back on the dock saying "I could do it, but it would be faster if someone else did it". I'm so glad Malcolm agreed that she had to go and voted her out. Like others are saying, he and Denise are superstars on their team. It's a shame they got stuck with a bunch of losers. Hopefully one or both of them will last until the merge and then can really show what they can do.

BTW, when Malcolm and ANgie were talking on the beach and she was going on and on about not quitting, I was thinking he ought to tell her "Shut up and have a cookie." He probably would have if he had any cookies to give.

I'm also glad that Malcolm brought up their tribe's other issue at the challenge. I couldn't believe they sent Russell out a second time when he struggled to get up the ladder the first team. RC went several times for her tribe so they should have taken a hint and had Denise go out more, since she was their fastest swimmer.

I don't know what is up with Abi-Maria. She's been a creep to RC ever since RC told her about the clue to the immunity idol. Instead of buddying up to her to be covered by the protection of the idol, she seemed bound and determined to ostracize RC, get the idol herself, and vote RC out. I wonder if something has been going on off-camera that we're not aware of. Has Pete been whispering lies to Abi to make her distrustful of RC? I was hoping RC would find the idol before Abi but since Abi found it first, now I'm worried about RC and Michael. I hope karma comes back to bite Abi on the bite but usually the way things go in Survivor, the villain wins out and the person with good intentions goes home.

I'm so proud of Kalabaw! I chose them as the tribe to associate with in the pool even before finding out who was on which tribe just because I like buffalo. They've been kicking butt in the challenges. Tandang isn't that far behind, either! So far the three tribe division is working for me. It's kept this season interesting so far. I feel bad for Matsing but it's their fault they're in the predicament they're in for not working together and utilizing the strengths of their members.

Perhaps Abi can get what's coming to her, by someone digging up the idol from her hiding place. I'd thoroughly enjoy that. LOL
    Shoepie, wannasee and jucamer like this.

I rewound and rewatched to confirm that Angie did, indeed say "I can't". You could tell she was going home when Malcolm began tearing up. Denise sure is fit. Has anyone on the Blue team found the immunity idol clue?
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I rewound and rewatched to confirm that Angie did, indeed say "I can't". You could tell she was going home when Malcolm began tearing up. Denise sure is fit. Has anyone on the Blue team found the immunity idol clue?
    No - they didn't show anyone finding the idol on Russell's team

I thought Russell found the clue in his tribe's rice. He was cooking dinner and scooping out rice when he found it. I can't remember which episode it was but it was before Jonathan found the idol in his camp. I thought I remembered Russell looking around the beach for the idol briefly but not finding it. I am surprised no one on their tribe seems concerned about finding it. They're the ones that need it the most!

Russell has the clue but not the idol
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread