+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: 10/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 10/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Have to agree Russell is my least favorite of the returnees. Since we have seen so much of Matsing I feel like I know that team the best. I do like Malcolm and Denise and hope they make it to the merge and stay together with their alliance. I am not sure about Abi-Maria and how well she ends up doing as I agree she is like a snake in the grass. Do not like her attitude at all so far. I think she was horrible to RC and RC made the wrong move by sharing the clue with her. I did see her at the After Party of BB14, but of course she could not say anything. I hope Michael lasts as I have never seen such an accident prone guy, but I do like him. Hard for me to comment much about the rest of them until I see more of them. Seems like you get to see more of the personalities when a team loses. Especially at TC.
    pikachu and OceanView like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah, I figured it out as well.

One thing I like about Malcolm and Denise, besides all the stuff you all have mentioned is that they aligned with each other. How often do you see an older woman able to form a strong alliance with a younger male, and a younger male willing to do that? As mentioned above--Tina and Colby, as mentioned above, are the only ones that spring to mind, and there there was a mom/son vibe that I don't get in this case. Denise and Malcolm both have personalities that enable them to interact as "people", not as categories.
    jucamer and OceanView like this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweledģ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maul52 View Post
    RC's aren't fake.
    All right, I'll bite. Proof? No really, proof.

I just happen to be well-endowed myself, and rather tiny. Back when I was Angie's age, I'm glad boob jobs were not common.

Saved me the accusations.

I'm not saying it's not a job, but I won't say it is unless I KNOW it is.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Yeah, I figured it out as well.

One thing I like about Malcolm and Denise, besides all the stuff you all have mentioned is that they aligned with each other. How often do you see an older woman able to form a strong alliance with a younger male, and a younger male willing to do that? As mentioned above--Tina and Colby, as mentioned above, are the only ones that spring to mind, and there there was a mom/son vibe that I don't get in this case. Denise and Malcolm both have personalities that enable them to interact as "people", not as categories.
    Kim and Ethan did in Africa as well. I just remember because the seasons were back to back, they took the same tactic and in Australia the woman won and in Africa the man won.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    So embarrassed....meant Russell not Malcolm!!! Didn't realize my mistake until tonight.
    sorry.
    Malcolm really impressed me with his analysis at TC. It is a shame that he is stuck on this tribe with very little chance of progressing much until a merge.
    I read and reread it and knew you made an oops.... so now I can say I LIKE your post.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Did I ever say how happy I was to be on a forum where most people aren't complete worshippers of Russell Hantz and his family?
    Florimel and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Did I ever say how happy I was to be on a forum where most people aren't complete worshippers of Russell Hantz and his family?
    But, Russell Hantz is the best Survivor player ever...even though he lost on all three of his seasons

Seriously though, he's probably the most overrated player ever, one of the reasons I loved Survivor: Nicaragua was that it was like an island free of Russell in the middle of a sea of four seasons featuring the Hantz family.
    JohnnyK likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Where on Earth does that exist?? LOL!

Now, Rob worshippers ... maybe. But Russell? Ugh. He did end up looking the most sane of all his relatives though, which is stunning.

I love this show, and have since it started, so I'm a fan of the "game" of it. Russell's game was not good, so I don't have respect.

I just like Malcolm and Denise, partly because they're displaying good game play and logical actions in the face of losing all the time. And partly because they seem like decent people, who I find are always easier to root for.
    AZChristian and Jaceegirl like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I like Malcolm and Denise, too. Denise is someone I wouldn't mind knowing in real life.
    Brooks likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112