+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: 10/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

10/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I was pleased Angie left...tired of looking at her boobs too, hoping that other one goes soon as well...and it's obvious Russell will be next. That tribe has nothing left but to wait for merge. I would be astonished if they manage a win next week.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Regular

Re: 10/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I was worried that CBS would decide to dump one person from each of the other two tribes on Matsing, so as to "even things out", but it doesn't appear so from the preview.

I hope they won't go that way as the new members would likely be cannon fodder at tribal if Matsing were to lose again, although it would be entertaining to see Abi go into a fit if she was the one voted to join Matsing.

Oh wait, she has the HI. Crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Duff View Post
    I was worried that CBS would decide to dump one person from each of the other two tribes on Matsing, so as to "even things out", but it doesn't appear so from the preview.

I hope they won't go that way as the new members would likely be cannon fodder at tribal if Matsing were to lose again, although it would be entertaining to see Abi go into a fit if she was the one voted to join Matsing.

Oh wait, she has the HI. Crap.
    Just because you have the HI doesn't mean you will be smart enough to use it when you need it. Just remember all the folks who had it and yet were still blindsided.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Just because you have the HI doesn't mean you will be smart enough to use it when you need it. Just remember all the folks who had it and yet were still blindsided.
    Also, talked into giving it away, or using it on someone else. Like you do
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    I agree with everything you said... except for the Jonathan part. I don't think he should have mentioned the idol. Just because he tells somebody that he hasn't doesn't mean they will keep you around.
    My guess is Jonathan knows that they think he has the idol. He can hold onto it and not say anything about it and further distance himself from his tribe, OR he could use it to try to form some kind of relationship. I think he made the right move, just maybe not with the right person.
    But picking the wrong person for alliances is kind of Jonathan's M.O. isn't it?

Russell's tribe just can't get it together, they probably made the right choice in letting Angie go, though Russell hasn't been much better in the challenges. Are they going the way of that tribe in Palau? If they lose the next 2 challenges, they'd be down to 2 people at the second tribal council.

Skupin's tribe just gets more interesting, it's like a powder keg that's going to explode the first time they go to tribal council. I could see anyone from the tribe being voted out first, Skupin might now actually have a better chance of being voted out than medevaced...okay, maybe not.

They should just rename Penner's tribe the Penner-Kent tribe, because we barely see anyone else. Penner took a big risk, Penner and Jeff could be a dangerous pair if they stick together especially with that idol, but that's a pretty big if.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Honestly, I don't think keeping Roxy would have helped them this week. She wouldn't have had enough water, or it would be too hot, or too cold, or the moon phase was all wrong - either way, Malcolm and Denise had this thing all on their shoulders. Russell's a big strong dude, but he seems to have the endurance of a old man, which is disappointing.

Now that the sucky members of Matsing are gone, I hope the remaining three can hang on and stick around a while.
    Agreed, she may have been stronger than Angie, but not by much, and she seemed to have a crappier attitude than Angie as well. I hope they can win too, though Russell might hold them back. Also, even with how strong Malcolm and Denise are, they haven't had access to the rewards the other two tribes won, it wouldn't suprise me if the other tribes were eating better by this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I guess I'm the only one who really likes Abi Maria. She's feisty, clever & takes no bull. Sure she's paranoid, but this is Survivor. If you're not paranoid, you're gone.

The one I find irritating is RC. I disliked her from the moment she tried to lock in her 4 person alliance too early. Before she even got to know these people at all. That never holds up long haul. She pre-judged everyone.
    Sorry, but I have to disagree. I do agree that RC isn't playing a good game, and her biggest mistake was making that alliance right away. But from what we've seen, she hasn't really done anything else to make Abi distrust her, I mean I assume we would have seen her sharing the idol clue with Skupin if she actually did that. And even if Abi had good reason to think RC would betray her, she's going about it the wrong way. She's been unneccesarily rude to RC, and if she continues to act that way towards her, I'm sure RC would eventually get suspicious herself. When manipulating multiple alliances, you have to be subtle about it, and I don't think Abi has the social skills to handle that.

FORT Fogey

I was pleased Angie left...tired of looking at her boobs too
    I'm a heterosexual female, but I like Angie's boobs. They are overinflated for sure (the are fake, right?), but they serve to achieve a certain look that I like. She's a cutie, but she's not the shark one needs to be for a game like this.
    spockwhat and JohnnyK like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    You should see me (or maybe you shouldn't) trying to haul myself out of a pool without a ladder. Picture old lady extra support swim suit, fat butt in the air, one leg stuck on the wall and the other still in the pool and then a not so graceful roll over.
    I am reading through the comments and just have to thank you for the best laugh I have had in a long time.

+ Reply to Thread