+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: 9/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 9/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Which team won the challenge and what was the reward? I think a tarp was mentioned?

So glad to see Roxy gone! She had a horrid attitude. Malcolm may have booty blindness, but Roxy had the green eyed monster in her eyes, and boy did it show!
    tabandmike, maul52, Midol and 1 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    So glad to see Roxy gone! She had a horrid attitude. Malcolm may have booty blindness, but Roxy had the green eyed monster in her eyes, and boy did it show!
    I thought she was jealous Who would want to cuddle that umm thorn.

I don't like three tribes, I just dont
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 09-27-2012 at 12:51 PM.
    beachbumz likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I just watched a pregame interview with Roxy and she mentioned that there was a cute boy she liked...I'm thinking that was Malcom and hence why she was a little over the top with her dislike of the couple thing. I have no probs with getting rid of couples but it was way too early to be so gung ho.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Somebody's got to notice that the box top is gone. That was a tricky place to put it, though!

Yeah, that Abi is a nutbag.
    The people who don't cook... won't notice. But for the others... its will be too obvious.

I'd say!!! Green with envy....
    beachbumz likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'm here View Post
    The people who don't cook... won't notice. But for the others... its will be too obvious.
    And because its absence will be so obvious, why not just put it back and make sure it's affixed tightly so it won't be discovered by accident by someone else? As much as Penner had to look EVEN KNOWING THE CLUE, what were the chances someone else would think the handle on the rice lid was the HII? Hiding something in plain sight is sometimes the best option.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

What happened to little miss track star (Angie)? Last week she was complaining that Russell didn't give her the part in the challenge to run. This week, he asked her to run twice and she said she couldn't. Her thing about wanting cookies was ridiculous, too. She's totally worthless.

Roxy was showing too many shades of Naonka for me. First because she was complaining so much about the cold and the rain. Her whole tribe was going through the same thing so she needed to just shut her mouth and deal with it. Dwelling on the negative only hurts a tribe's performance in challenges. Then she was saying it was a bad thing to work hard at camp? Plus she was stirring up dissension in the group by targeting Angie and Malcolm.It's just as well she got voted out now because I have a feeling she would have quit the game pretty shortly.
    march and Midol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    What happened to little miss track star (Angie)? Last week she was complaining that Russell didn't give her the part in the challenge to run. This week, he asked her to run twice and she said she couldn't. Her thing about wanting cookies was ridiculous, too. She's totally worthless.

Roxy was showing too many shades of Naonka for me. First because she was complaining so much about the cold and the rain. Her whole tribe was going through the same thing so she needed to just shut her mouth and deal with it. Dwelling on the negative only hurts a tribe's performance in challenges. Then she was saying it was a bad thing to work hard at camp? Plus she was stirring up dissension in the group by targeting Angie and Malcolm.It's just as well she got voted out now because I have a feeling she would have quit the game pretty shortly.
    I thought she was going to quit - perhaps she orchestrated her own demise.She really wanted out, but she wanted the others to know how she felt about umm cuddling.

Anyway, she came across as a sour little child
    beachbumz likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Which team won the challenge and what was the reward? I think a tarp was mentioned?
    The yellow team won (don't know the names yet ) and they got immunity plus tarp, blankets & pillows

Red team was second and got a tarp

Blue was last and got no more Roxy (not bad for third place LOL)
    pikachu, Dukie and beachbumz like this.

+ Reply to Thread