+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: 9/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fan

Re: 9/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Roxy was voted out unanimously. She was a cancer...too much animosity.
    sweetpea, cstewart31 and beachbumz like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Roxy announces at TC that Angie is a booby trap and it's bothered her from day one. And that Malcolm and Angie snuggling is creepy because she wouldn't do it with her brother.

And then Roxy calls jeff "josh".
    Just to clarify for those who are reading this for updates...that was after Angie's snuggle bunny said they only cuddled for warmth and only had a brother sister relationship. Which NO one is buying! But Roxy really sealed the deal for herself with the complaint that everyone is insisting on working around camp when they should save their strength for challenges. This after days of pouring rain while others are trying to repair the shelter to stay dry. Denise, the sex therapist, explains to her that the idea is to have shelter, heat, water, food, so that they are in good shape for challenges, to which Roxy responded with one of her 17 eye rolls of the tribal council. She even eyerolled her main supporter, Russell. She was truly obnoxious at TC, and pretty obsessed at camp with the heterosexual snuggling (and repulsed at the idea of cozying up to another woman for warmth)...way beyond her good point, that you want to break up couples.
    Neither young woman seemed to any help at challenges, Roxy because "she hadn't drunk enough water", and Angie just collapsing after the physical part of the challenge and not helping with the puzzle part.
    I really like the therapist!
    Kocky_Kamikaze and Midol like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

And RC has chosen a nut case of an ally in the Brazilian, Abi. She's clearly regretting it.
    cstewart31 and jucamer like this.

I would hate to be on this tribe, they are all sort of odd. Roxy , I thought she was going to be strong.She did nothing, except play the blame game( although she had a point about couples) I dont think much to Malcolm.
    Poor Denise .
    In the previews next week Micheal is bleeding , what a walking disaster!! Is he going to go home again?? I do hope not , I really hope not

I think Jonathan is funny.He makes me laugh. Go Lisa!!! I like her.

RC has chosen a nut case of an ally in the Brazilian, Abi. She's clearly regretting it.
    what a fruit loop she is.
    Midol likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Well. After the blunders of last week, I didn't think another player could ruin their game so quickly and completely, but Roxy proved me wrong. Thank God the rest of the tribe cut her out, she was toxic.

Angie's "Cookies!" answer was stupid, but I know she was just searching for something to say that wouldn't alienate anyone. Malcolm, likewise, was trying to stay on her good side with his attempt at a diplomatic answer, but Jeff was having none of it. Is it just me, or does Jeff seem really cranky this season?

There are still 2-3 people that I haven't a clue who they are. I don't even think they've said two words to camera. Reminds me of that guy who got to the final four or something a few seasons ago and I was like "What?? Where did that dude come from!?" - can't even remember his name now, which goes to show you how forgettable he was.

Skupin needs to stay away from sharp objects, fire, shells, rocks, branches, pots, forks, sticks, pokey things, and apparently, from the previews, challenges of any sort. I think he has a death wish.

Russell needs to chill. Glad Penner figured out the HII but do you think the tribe will notice the top of the box is missing and realize he has it?

Oh, and I agree, the chica needs to go soon. She's bossy and paranoid and way too likely to flip out, which you don't want in a partner unless you're Boston Rob and you've got super secret agent man on your tribe. Rob figured out how to handle him.

Well, as of this decision, I really, really hope all of Russell's tribe loses. Like Shii Ann would say, stupid stupid people, stupid players. They all deserve to lose and I so want to see it happen.

Yeah, Roxy wasn't of much use, but I think she was stronger than Booby Trap. Neither of the girls volunteered to go twice in the sled run, and apparently neither did Malcolm, who's the strongest physically, which was all a bunch of stupid decisions. Add to that that I don't think I've seen Booby Trap do anything around camp either. Notice that their tribe made up a lot of ground when Malcolm and Roxy were the ones pulling the sled, and Roxy's decision to push while Malcolm pulled seemed to actually work okay too.

It's painfully obvious that Dork Malcolm and Booby Trap have more than just snuggling in mind, everyone sees it. They could have always gotten rid of Roxy in the next TC they went to, they had the opportunity to vote out stupid, brainless, worthless Booby Trap, but they squandered it. Neither of those two idiots will vote each other out, so now the tribe's divided, in which case it's either a tie in a future TC, or Denise would likely side with the lovebirds to vote Russell out, then the lovebirds would vote her out.

Lordy, I do so hope they all lose bad, especially the icky lovebirds. So much hate for them right now.
    spockwhat, mindy384 and jucamer like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I just finished the episode, and Angie annoys me. I would have rather had Roxy stay than her. Hopefully Russell and Denise don't regret it. And speaking of Denise, I do really like her. I wish I would have put her on my Fantastic Four now.

I think the reason Roxy was voted out over Angie was because she came across as a game player and Angie came across as an airhead. You can eliminate airheads anytime, but getting a strategist out of the game is a little harder. I actually think her answer of "cookies" to Jeff's question was pretty brilliant (even if by accident) because it made her look stupid and clueless and, therefore, not a threat like Roxy. I know pairs can be dangerous in Survivor, but I just don't get the impression that Malcolm and Angie are giving off a big threat vibe. It seems as if either could be voted off without too much trouble when they are no longer needed. Angie also appears like a pawn that anyone could use to their advantage if they say the right things to her. I think Roxy was the right choice for sure.
    Shoepie, Endit, jucamer and 1 others like this.

The attitude and eye rolling wasn't very Christian for a seminary student.

I wish I had arms like Denise on a body like the investment banker whose name I can't remember.

I think I am firmly on Team Yellow.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    I think the reason Roxy was voted out over Angie was because she came across as a game player and Angie came across as an airhead. You can eliminate airheads anytime, but getting a strategist out of the game is a little harder. I actually think her answer of "cookies" to Jeff's question was pretty brilliant (even if by accident) because it made her look stupid and clueless and, therefore, not a threat like Roxy. I know pairs can be dangerous in Survivor, but I just don't get the impression that Malcolm and Angie are giving off a big threat vibe. It seems as if either could be voted off without too much trouble when they are no longer needed. Angie also appears like a pawn that anyone could use to their advantage if they say the right things to her. I think Roxy was the right choice for sure.
    I agree. I don't think Malcom will have a problem with voting her out when it comes to that. It became very clear to him at TC that she will ruin his longevity.

I am very glad to see Roxi gone. She would fit in on many other reality shows who seek one with her attitude!

+ Reply to Thread