+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: 9/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 9/26 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Endit View Post
    I am so glad Roxxy is out.

I don't think Angie is using her sexuality to her advantage at all or even trying to make a relationship. If she is, she's fooling me. I simply see her as a young, attractive female who is in over her head and doesn't know the signals she's giving off. Innocent people really do still exist. The thing that made this most apparant was tribal council. Angie didn't know how to really answer the question Jeff proposed to her and was hesistant to speak up at all, when there were plenty of times she coudl have countered Roxxy. I got the impression that she was simply nervous and/or her mind was going blank and she didn't know what she was "supposed" to say. I think she said "cookies" to lighten up the mood, but didn't realize that it could backfire on her. There's always a person or 2 every reality show who thought they could do it but their head will not get into the game.
    I definitely agree with this part. I thought her "cookies" answer was blown way out of proportion, by Jeff especially. I am one of those people who can't really handle serious situations like that and will try to lighten mood. I think that's all she was trying to do.
    sweetpea and AZChristian like this.
    "I know the ocean by heart." -David, BB15

I hope we don't have to watch Russel's tribe completely die out. I really like Malcolm and Denise. Maybe if one more person goes, there will be a switch up with the tribes and they'll get to stay. Hopefully another tribe goes to TC tomorrow.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I hope we don't have to watch Russel's tribe completely die out. I really like Malcolm and Denise. Maybe if one more person goes, there will be a switch up with the tribes and they'll get to stay. Hopefully another tribe goes to TC tomorrow.
    I like Denise, Malcolm, not so much.I also hope another tribe is at TC tomorrow .

The presidential debates are on Wednesday aren't they?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Yeah they are... probably need to make sure the tape times aren't all messed up. Thanks for the reminder. I know I'll be watching the debates - the Presidential Tribal Council.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Yeah they are... probably need to make sure the tape times aren't all messed up. Thanks for the reminder. I know I'll be watching the debates - the Presidential Tribal Council.
    I will record the debates( PTC) and watch my shows.
    sparklete likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I am not going to watch OR record the debates. The recap on the news, which will go on longer than any of us need, will be enough. I know who I will vote for and I just don't care to listen and get my stomach in knots. My new dealio is NO NEWS! There is nothing I can do about anything but vote. Onward to reality TV!
    NCLurker, Florimel and AZChristian like this.

Great attitude, Shoepie. I have been trying to reach that goal for awhile now. I used to be a fervent talk radio listener....very well informed but angry/upset a lot.
    Have slowly dragged myself from the radio and I'm down to only one show & that is only for the amount of time it takes to put on makeup.....20 mins?
    Am far less angry/grumpy.
    I know I'll make sure I watch both the debates and Survivor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011