+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree164Likes

Thread: 9/19 Survivor Philippines: Premiere **West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 9/19 Survivor Philippines: Premiere **West Coast Spoilers*

Wonder if the funny decorative top on that rice box comes off somehow to be the HII for the red tribe.
    No doubt! thats why they kept showing it, and the clue said something about it being right under their nose didnt it?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I thought the same thing. I wouldn't be surprised if that medallion is the immunity idol.
    Same here. They kept showing it so many times. I was yelling in my head for Penner to pry the freaking thing off the basket!

Maybe they need Russell back to find the idol for them.... of course I'm kidding when I say that. I think we've all seen enough of him.

Quote Originally Posted by brycola View Post
    "Hey, young guy, she's COOL!!"

Oh, I don't think Lisa's so "COOL". She's a homophobic bigot that thinks gay people need to be "repaired" with therapy. And she's gone on nationial TV advocating putting hot sauce in the mouths of children as punishment. All of that disappoints me because I loved her when I was a kid. Who knew at the time what a nut bag she was. From the previews of next week, I'm glad to see her breaking down...and hoping she's gone soon.
    You know, completely setting aside all of her off-screen baggage - I didn't like her last night. She had this forced, nutty-looking grin pasted on her face and I'm not sure if it was nerves or if it's the way she engages with people while performing her ministry duties. It kind of seemed like she was trying to hard to be sincere and it came off phony. Maybe I'm not describing it well. But the crying in the previews for next week left me cold. I won't be sad if she's an early boot.

I was throughly disappointed with the Zane boot. I agree with the sex therapist (who I also liked, and am in awe of her physique) - there is more there than meets the eye. The strategy seemed dumb but you know what, those two young girls totally bought into it and I think they were afraid to go against the majority, which is why they voted with Russell. I think the therapist and pretty boy might have jumped on board but in the interests of self-preservation - it was their horrid lack of paddling skill that cost them the challenge - they stuck with Russell. The smartest boot would have been Blondie - please, don't tell me she's physically more valuable than Zane would be. She and the other (Roxy?) are small and look weak, no match for a young guy even if he's a recently quit smoker and paunchy. It would have been satisfying to see Russell go early (and I would think they would be looking to get rid of returnees ASAP, given Survivor history) but it's too early to get rid of some muscle. They took the easy way out. Guess I can't blame 'em but will it help them stay away from TC?

Not much impression made by anyone else on me, but that Kardashian wanna-be with the boobs is perhaps the most annoying female contestant I can remember. And she's the type that won't go away soon.
    JohnnyK likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Lisa Whelchel Is Divorced - Facts of Life, Survivor: Philippines : People.com

Lisa was divorced from her 61 year-old husband shortly before leaving for Survivor.
    bubblebee likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Lisa Whelchel Is Divorced - Facts of Life, Survivor: Philippines : People.com

Lisa was divorced from her 61 year-old husband shortly before leaving for Survivor.
    Maybe this will be good for her.I hope so.
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by brycola View Post
    "Hey, young guy, she's COOL!!"

Oh, I don't think Lisa's so "COOL". She's a homophobic bigot that thinks gay people need to be "repaired" with therapy. And she's gone on nationial TV advocating putting hot sauce in the mouths of children as punishment. All of that disappoints me because I loved her when I was a kid. Who knew at the time what a nut bag she was. From the previews of next week, I'm glad to see her breaking down...and hoping she's gone soon.
    I think I want her gone soon now.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    These shows get really predictable after so many seasons. I knew Zane was a goner within the first half hour of the show with him talking about his alliances with everyone. Change up some of the editing Burnett!!

I like Lisa and hope she stays awhile, but she may not be as ruthless as Dan from BB. While she was on The Talk today she mentioned that she trained with a Navy Seal and a psychologist to help her cope with the "game." Also, she bought a Tshirt off EBay saying 20__ triathlon winner. She wore it in front of other cast members. Smart woman.

Why is Skupin so clumsy? My goodness, he's going to lose a limb or something. Keep him away from all sharp objects. Mind you, I saw a couple others who were using that very large knife in a dangerous fashion especially when chopping up the fruit. Someone is going to lose a hand if they continue the same way.

The snake sequences aren't bothering me as much as other people, but I don't want to keep seeing that scene with Skupin and the fire. I don't need to see his burnt skin hanging off of him, saw enough of that when I was child. *shudder*
    I agree with everything you so nicely wrote which made it easy so thank you. Sorry I missed The Talk today of all days. I like Lisa as well and she may surprise us since I had no idea that she had done so much to get ready for this show. Certainly wasn't portrayed that way in the episode. The only thing I differ with is the snakes. I am terrified of them and even those little garden snakes that people tell you there is nothing to worry about. I don't even like worms - that's how bad my phobia is. I agree about Skupin and at the rate he is going I fear he may be looking at another medevac if he is not more careful. The fire scene has been shown enough and I am sorry that you had to see that as a child. I also liked the baseball player and sorry I am not remembering his name, but wonder how long he will be able to last with an injury like that. All in all I thought it was a good first episode and I need to study up with all the player names as there are others I would mention either in a positive or negative way, but am not that familiar with them at this point. Now that BB is over I will have more time. As I am going to post this I see where I may be changing my mind about Lisa as I see something that Johnny has posted about Lisa that I am not liking so I may be doing an update.

FORT Fogey

Dang, Gomer. Strapped your arse to a rocket right off that island, didn't ya?

It's just as well. It was gonna be hard trying to figure out WTH you were thinking all season.

Say Hey to Aunt Bea and Opie.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Dang, Gomer. Strapped your arse to a rocket right off that island, didn't ya?

It's just as well. It was gonna be hard trying to figure out WTH you were thinking all season.

Say Hey to Aunt Bea and Opie.
    LOL She's back and in good form >
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread