+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Survivor: Philippines Pool

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Survivor: Philippines Pool

Pool Results
    Episode 9

Abi-Maria sat out the reward challenge.
    Penner, Carter, Denise, and Malcolm won reward.
    Skupin won individual immunity.
    Lisa was the first to speak at tribal council. Abi-Maria, Artis, Denise, Penner, and Skupin also spoke at tribal council.
    Artis was the first to vote.
    Votes were shown and/or comments made by Denise and Pete.
    Penner received four votes.
    Artis was voted out and joined RC and Jeff on the jury.

Individual Scores
    Abi-Maria: 10 points
    Artis: 13 points
    Carter: 15 points
    Denise: 21 points
    Lisa: 15 points
    Malcolm: 15 points
    Penner: 10 points
    Pete: 13 points
    Skupin: 23 points

Weekly Tribe Scores
    Barking Bitches: 82 points
    Buffalo Pops: 92 points
    Buffalo Thunder: 108 points
    Droppa Mapantz: 105 points
    Ferocious Feline: 82 points
    Hog Waller: 89 points
    JLuvís Jokers: 107 points
    Monkey Madness: 80 points
    Pating: 67 points
    Pennerís Three Musketeers: 69 points
    ScOoToPhObIa: 74 points
    The Heartbreakers: 28 points
    The Hip-sters: 110 points
    Tigreng Warriors: 82 points
    Tonkawa: 89 points

Tribe Rankings
    1. The Hip-sters: 943 points
    2. Droppa Mapantz: 933 points
    3. Ferocious Feline: 907 points
    4. Buffalo Thunder: 891 points
    5. Tonkawa: 860 points
    6. JLuvís Jokers: 835 points
    7. Barking Bitches: 832 points
    8. Hog Waller: 820 points
    9. Pennerís Three Musketeers: 807 points
    10. Buffalo Pops: 780 points
    11. Pating: 774 points
    12. Tigreng Warriors: 772 points
    13. Monkey Madness: 740 points
    14. ScOoToPhObIa: 728 points
    15. The Heartbreakers: 581 points

Our tribes were reinvigorated this week with a chance to cut back some dead appendages and inject new blood into their ranks. Letís see how that affected the leaderboard!

The view from the top is pretty much the same, with The Hip-sters still reigning in first place. They managed to increase their lead over second place Droppa Mapantz by five points from last week. Every bit helps in a race this close. Ferocious Feline dropped in total points, being the only one of her Big Three alliance with Penner on her tribe. He played a masterful game this week but unfortunately ended up with four votes at tribal council, which brought his points earnings down. Fortunately for the frisky feline, she managed to maintain third place despite the loss of points. Cats always do manage to land on their feet after a fall. Buffalo Thunder took a hit with Artis being voted out but managed to stay in fourth place. Next week could see them start to fall down the leaderboard, unless the next person voted out is someone not on their tribe and they manage to hold their place while other tribes fall. Tonkawa is waiting in fifth place to move up if thereís a shakedown from above. JLuvís Jokers had one of the highest weekly scores and muscled their way from ninth place to sixth place. Barking Bitches held her ground at seventh place. Hog Waller displaced Pennerís Three Musketeers (formerly Pennerís Fantastic Four, soon to be Pennerís Dynamic Duo), rising to eighth place. The Three Musketeers lost one of their brethren, as Artis was run through by his Tandang tribemate, Skupin. They fell hard but not far, landing in ninth place. Buffalo Pops, or the Artist Formerly Known as Lolli, moved up the leaderboard to tenth place. Pating is still circling the water in eleventh place. Losing three members of their original tribe (RC, Dawson, and Jeff) took some bite out of the shark and it remains to be seen if their new tribal leader, Denise, can give Pating a new set of deadly choppers. Tigreng Warriors are in twelfth place, with only two points separating them from Pating. Monkey Madness, ScOoToPhObIa (who gets on my nerves every week for having their tribe name in alternating case!), and the Heartbreakers prove that the view from the bottom of the leaderboard is also pretty much the same, too. With no chance to win the pool, their only chance to win glory at this point is to vie for the Wooden Spoon, awarded to the last place finisher in the pool. Itís almost a foregone conclusion that the Heartbreakers have it wrapped up, given their nearly 150 point lag behind the next highest tribe, but crazy things can happen on Survivor so perhaps it wonít be the Heartbreakers eating a pint of Ben & Jerryís in lonely solitude with their hard-won wooden spoon at the bottom of the leaderboard.

The Hipsters got the highest weekly score, like they need even more of a lead. Talk about an embarrassment of riches. Their reward is to have a playdate with Malcolm and the adorable kids from last nightís reward challenge celebration!

The Heartbreakers got the lowest weekly score. Their punishment is to have a playdate with Abi. Iíd advise you to wear a bullet-proof vest, take a vial of antivenom with you, keep sharp objects out of her reach, and watch your back!
    Katydyd, Midol and Lolli like this.

Pikachu this is absolutely fabulous...you did a great job And kudos to all the rest of you for your very creative tribe names (special shout-outs to Barking Bitches and Droppa Mapantz )! I'm just sorry it took me so long to dip into the Surrvivor forum this year, I would have loved to play. Pikachu, this must be keeping you all kinds of busy, but if you're up for another go round, you can count on an extra team for Survivor 26!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

We'll be happy to have you, Katydyd! I'm not sure when the next season starts but I hope it will be as exciting as this season has been.

When the season is over, I want to have the players in the pool give me feedback on what things they did and didn't like so we can fine-tune things and make the pool better than ever.

Pikachu...would it be possible for you to post all the teams again with the changes?

Really appreciate all the hard work you are doing...I know because I run our pool at work. Thanks.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Sure, Midol. I can do that. The only pool team change not shown in this thread is mesachick replaced Dana with Lisa. They sent me their changes by private message. I"ll get an updated chart posted tomorrow.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I apologize it took me so long to respond, so...

Penner loses one of his musketeers already???!!!

Penner's Two Musketeers? It sounds worse than Fantastic Two! What do I do now?

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Keep fighting, Johnny, keep fighting.

The playdate was fabulous! The oldsters were regarded as wise elders and the young athletes played games with the kids. Once again, the village invited us to dine with them, only on a not so lavish spread. We are spiritually fulfilled and belly full; ready for the next challenges.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Penner has no choice but to demote himself and become one of the musketeers So it's no longer Penner's Musketeers, it's just the Three Musketeers.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    We'll be happy to have you, Katydyd! I'm not sure when the next season starts but I hope it will be as exciting as this season has been.

When the season is over, I want to have the players in the pool give me feedback on what things they did and didn't like so we can fine-tune things and make the pool better than ever.
    I can trell you right now what I don't or didn't like about this pool. I have never seen the light of day anywhere near the top of the standings....haha! Thanks for a good job & a fun experience.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I apologize it took me so long to respond, so...

Penner loses one of his musketeers already???!!!

Penner's Two Musketeers? It sounds worse than Fantastic Two! What do I do now?
    Like back in the 50's with the Milwaukee Braves....you begin to shout Spahn & Sain & pray for rain.

+ Reply to Thread