+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Survivor: Philippines Pool

FORT Regular Tick Tick Bomb Champion NeverGetGot's Avatar

Re: Survivor: Philippines Pool

Owwww Probst beard tickled my cheek. At least I named my team the right thing, my heart is breaking every week. I will switch tribes to Tandang and sit silently in a corner.
    "Do not become a mere recorder of facts, but try to penetrate the mystery of their origin." ~Ivan Pavlov~

Hi Pikachu!

Please switch my Monkey Madness team over to the Kalabaw tribe. Thanks!!!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Yay! Welcome to the Kalabaw tribe, greyhoundmom! Buffaloes rule! Roosters drool!

Pool Results
    Episode 7

Artis and RC sat out the reward challenge for Tandang.
    Kalabaw bartered with Tandang to win reward in exchange for the rice from their camp.
    Abi-Maria and Skupin sat out the immunity challenge for Tandang.
    Tandang won immunity.
    Denise was the first to speak at tribal council. Jeff, Katie, and Penner also spoke at tribal council.
    Katie was the first to vote.
    Katie and Pennerís votes were shown.
    Penner received one vote but Katie was voted out unanimously by the rest of the tribe.

Nobody had Katie on their pool tribe so no one lost a player. However, all of the remaining contestants are on several tribes so the losses from here on out are going to affect our pool tribes, which could mean dramatic changes on the leaderboard.

Individual Scores
    Abi-Maria: 12 points
    Artis: 12 points
    Carter: 15 points
    Denise: 20 points
    Jeff: 18 points
    Katie: 13 points
    Lisa: 15 points
    Malcolm: 15 points
    Penner: 19 points
    Pete: 15 points
    RC: 12 points
    Skupin: 12 points

Weekly Tribe Scores
    Barking Bitches: 96 points
    Buffalo Thunder: 96 points
    Droppa Mapantz: 93 points
    Ferocious Feline: 107 points
    Hog Waller: 90 points
    JLuvís Jokers: 76 points
    Lolli: 91 points
    Monkey Madness: 97 points
    Pating: 81 points
    Pennerís Fantastic Four: 70 points
    ScOoToPhObIa: 65 points
    The Heartbreakers: 76 points
    The Hip-sters: 102 points
    Tigreng Warriors: 92 points
    Tonkawa: 91 points

Tribe Rankings
    1. The Hip-sters: 654 points
    2. Ferocious Feline: 649 points
    3. Droppa Mapantz: 635 points
    4. Buffalo Thunder: 600 points
    5. Tonkawa: 593 points
    6. Pennerís Fantastic Four: 580 points
    6. Pating: 580 points
    7. Hog Waller: 578 points
    8. JLuvís Jokers: 569 points
    9. Barking Bitches: 568 points
    10. Tigreng Warriors: 514 points
    11. Lolli: 491 points
    12. Monkey Madness: 477 points
    13. ScOoToPhObIa: 469 points
    14. The Heartbreakers: 451 points

Our tribal elders, The Hip-sters, remain at the top of the leaderboard, collecting tributes from the tribes beneath them. Ferocious Feline woke up in a foul mood and swatted Droppa Mapantz out of their shared second place spot. Droppa took it in stride and moved down to third place, giving the surly kitty her space. Pennerís Fantastic Four went fishing to feed their tribe and only came back with finger-sized fish. While they were gone, Buffalo Thunder and Tonkawa rushed through their camp and got ahead of them, settling at fourth and fifth place respectively. The Fantastic Four put some shark repellant on and got back in the water to visit a neighboring tribe. Pating, hoping to catch another tribe unaware, lingered near shore at sixth place, waiting for someone to cross their path and get themselves in danger. Hog Waller snuck around JLuvís Jokers and approached the water but saw the ominous fin and decided to stay put on dry land, burrowing in at seventh place. Lack of rice was getting to JLuvís Jokers so they curled up in eighth place to take a nap and conserve their energy. They found it hard to sleep, though, with Barking Bitches baying at their heels. The rowdy pups were hot on their trail, getting close enough to nip at them from their spot at ninth place. Tigreng Warriors kept a healthy distance from the wild pack at tenth place, in case the dogs turned on them. ScOoToPhObIa, with a severe fear of dogs, panicked and fled down the leaderboard, hiding at next to last place. Lolli wanted to pet the cute kitties in the tribe ahead of her so she moved up to eleventh place, hoping to make friends with the tigers. Monkey see, monkey do. Monkey Madness has been sticking close to Lolli so when she moved up, they trailed right behind her, hanging around in twelfth place. The Heartbreakers lingered in last place, watching sadly as all the other tribes moved away from themówith the exception of ScOoToPhObIa.

Ferocious Feline got the highest weekly score. Her reward is a picnic lunch of footlong subs, soup, potato chips, and brownies from Jimmy Johnís, the freaky fast sandwich delivery place. So fast youíll freak!

ScOoToPhObIa got the lowest weekly score. Theyíll have to make do with uncooked rice and the pitifully small bait fish caught by Pennerís Fantastic Four.
    Hyper likes this.

Ferocious Felines are purrrrrfectly happy. We have our claws out, ready to scratch Hip-sters out of the top spot. Yawn, stretch, purr. Time for a nap now.
    pikachu likes this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Hi, pikachu. I can't recall if I have any changes available to me in the pool, but if I do, I like to add RC and drop Abi-Maria just because I like RC and dislike Abi. When you can, please let me know if it's okay or not. Thanks,
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I'll let everybody know when you can add and replace tribe members. I usually wait until about half of the pool teams are down half their players, or until halfway through the show's season. So far, only a few pool tribes have lost 2 members so I think it's too soon. We'll see after next week or the week following that.

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    Ferocious Felines are purrrrrfectly happy. We have our claws out, ready to scratch Hip-sters out of the top spot. Yawn, stretch, purr. Time for a nap now.
    While you nap, we are sharpening the machetes and preparing a defense perimeter. Enjoy your picnic while you can.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Let them felines fill up on those subs. It will be short lived. I, on the other hand, have & most likely will continue to feast week after week on heaping platters full of humble pie. Yum, yum.
    Photobabe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Our tribal elders, The Hip-sters, remain at the top of the leaderboard, collecting tributes from the tribes beneath them. Ferocious Feline woke up in a foul mood and swatted Droppa Mapantz out of their shared second place spot. Droppa took it in stride and moved down to third place, giving the surly kitty her space. Pennerís Fantastic Four went fishing to feed their tribe and only came back with finger-sized fish. While they were gone, Buffalo Thunder and Tonkawa rushed through their camp and got ahead of them, settling at fourth and fifth place respectively. The Fantastic Four put some shark repellant on and got back in the water to visit a neighboring tribe. Pating, hoping to catch another tribe unaware, lingered near shore at sixth place, waiting for someone to cross their path and get themselves in danger. Hog Waller snuck around JLuvís Jokers and approached the water but saw the ominous fin and decided to stay put on dry land, burrowing in at seventh place. Lack of rice was getting to JLuvís Jokers so they curled up in eighth place to take a nap and conserve their energy. They found it hard to sleep, though, with Barking Bitches baying at their heels. The rowdy pups were hot on their trail, getting close enough to nip at them from their spot at ninth place. Tigreng Warriors kept a healthy distance from the wild pack at tenth place, in case the dogs turned on them. ScOoToPhObIa, with a severe fear of dogs, panicked and fled down the leaderboard, hiding at next to last place. Lolli wanted to pet the cute kitties in the tribe ahead of her so she moved up to eleventh place, hoping to make friends with the tigers. Monkey see, monkey do. Monkey Madness has been sticking close to Lolli so when she moved up, they trailed right behind her, hanging around in twelfth place. The Heartbreakers lingered in last place, watching sadly as all the other tribes moved away from themówith the exception of ScOoToPhObIa.
    Love the creative descriptions pikachu!!! Being down a player really hurts my score.

Pating is patiently waiting, waiting.......
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

+ Reply to Thread