+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Survivor: Philippines Pool

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Survivor: Philippines Pool

My buffalo herd is restless and ready to do some stomping! Is that thunder you hear in the distance? No, it's a frenzied mob of electric buffalo charging you from behind! You better run faster or get out of the way or you could get gored!!! And electrocuted!!!

Hip-sters may be old, but we are cunning. We can out-think and out-play any sea creature or land creature - big teeth or stomping hooves aside.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    My buffalo herd is restless and ready to do some stomping! Is that thunder you hear in the distance? No, it's a frenzied mob of electric buffalo charging you from behind! You better run faster or get out of the way or you could get gored!!! And electrocuted!!!
    Love your new avatar. Haven't seen last nights show yet, but I can only imagine how much further back I dropped. Last hog standing is going to get further into the trough.

Pool Results
    Episode 5

Denise was shown retrieving tree mail.
    Malcolm found an immunity idol. Denise was with him at the time so he couldnít very well keep it a secret from her. If he keeps the idol secret from his new tribe prior to playing it, heíll earn points for not revealing it.
    Abi-Maria sat out the immunity challenge for Tandang.
    Tandang won both reward and immunity.
    Penner was the first to speak at tribal council. Denise, Jeff, Katie, and Dawson also spoke at tribal council.
    Katie was the first to vote.
    Nobody made a comment while voting or had their vote shown.
    Denise received one vote but Dawson was voted out unanimously by the rest of the tribe.
    Dana chose to leave the game due to illness. She was not pulled from the game because of a medical emergency. Technically, she could have gone on so she lost points for being a quitter.

Since Matsing doesnít exist as a tribe anymore, the three pool teams that were associated with it (ScOoToPhObIa, Monkey Madness, and the Heartbreakers) will be allowed to choose a new tribe to associate with, either Kalabaw or Tandang. Let me know your decision before the next episode.

Individual Scores
    Abi-Maria: 17 points
    Artis: 20 points
    Carter: 10 points
    Dana: 0 points
    Dawson: 0 points
    Denise: 13 points
    Jeff: 13 points
    Katie: 18 points
    Lisa: 20 points
    Malcolm: 25 points
    Penner: 13 points
    Pete: 20 points
    RC: 20 points
    Skupin: 20 points

Weekly Tribe Scores
    Barking Bitches: 102 points
    Buffalo Thunder: 104 points
    Droppa Mapantz: 129 points
    Ferocious Feline: 119 points
    Hog Waller: 115 points
    JLuvís Jokers: 99 points
    Lolli: 89 points
    Monkey Madness: 80 points
    Pating: 91 points
    Pennerís Fantastic Four: 71 points
    ScOoToPhObIa: 87 points
    The Heartbreakers: 56 points
    The Hip-sters: 125 points
    Tigreng Warriors: 93 points
    Tonkawa: 115 points

Tribe Rankings
    1. The Hip-sters: 552 points
    2. Ferocious Feline: 542 points
    2. Droppa Mapantz: 542 points
    3. Pennerís Fantastic Four: 510 points
    4. Buffalo Thunder: 504 points
    5. Tonkawa: 502 points
    6. Pating: 499 points
    7. JLuvís Jokers: 493 points
    8. Hog Waller: 488 points
    9. Barking Bitches: 472 points
    10. Tigreng Warriors: 422 points
    11. ScOoToPhObIa: 404 points
    12. Lolli: 400 points
    13. Monkey Madness: 380 points
    14. The Heartbreakers: 375 points

The celebration from last week continued for the Hip-sters. They stayed in the ceremonial throne of honor at the top of the leaderboard, with Ferocious Feline at their feet looking deceptively sweet and calm, except that her twitching tail gave away the fact that she was still on the alert and ready to make a move. The Hip-stersí feasting partner from last week, Droppa Mapantz, entertained her rivals at the top of the leaderboard with cartwheels, magic tricks, and clowning around. Despite losing two tribe members this week, Pennerís Fantastic Four held their ground at third place, close enough to hear the festivities at the Hipstersí camp. Pating submerged, circling around other tribes with only a menacing fin showing, reappearing down the leaderboard in sixth place. Buffalo Thunder continued their stealthy approach on the Hip-sters, staying close to Pennerís Fantastic Four at fourth place. Tonkawa solved a puzzle before JLuvís Jokers and moved up to fifth place, leaving the Jokers swimming with the fishes (make that a shark) in seventh place. Hog Waller, Barking Bitches and Tigreng Warriors had nowhere to go so they kept close to camp and talked strategy, at eighth, ninth and tenth place respectively. The Heartbreakers must have eaten something bad, or too much of something good, because they felt ill and stayed under the covers, dropping to last place on the leaderboard. ScOoToPhObIa, Lolli, and Monkey Madness did what they could to keep The Heartbreakers comfortable while they battled with their illness.

Droppa Mapantz got the highest weekly score. As a reward, they get an assortment of muffins, cookies, tea, and coffee to share with the tribe of their choice. The Hip-sters get to participate in the reward, too, since they got the second highest score, coming short of Droppa Mapantz by only a few points.

The Heartbreakers got the lowest weekly score. They canít keep any food down anyway and thatís punishment enough so theyíll get a kiss on the cheek from Jeff Probst and be sent to bed without any supper.

The Heartbreakers got the lowest weekly score. They canít keep any food down anyway and thatís punishment enough so theyíll get a kiss on the cheek from Jeff Probst and be sent to bed without any supper.
    What's this???? My Monkey Madness team is not in last place??? HOORAY! But as the loser I had to clean bait and The Heartbreakers get a kiss on the cheek from Probst? Unfair!!!

So last week I was not in last as far as the individual scores, and now this week I move into 2nd to last place!

I said it last week and I'll say it again...baby steps. I'm going to fight my way to the top!

Pikachu - I'll let you know my new team (to replace Matsing) before the next episode. Thanks!

lololol! I like your fighting attitude, greyhoundmom, and your comments gave me a good laugh. I know I should have punished the Heartbreakers more but they earned so much fewer points than the other pool teams, I didn't have the heart to punish them further!

Hang in there and maybe you'll get a chance to snuggle with Jeff, or share in a reward with another tribe.

GO MONKEYS!

Ooh, yumminess. I shall select Buffalo Thunder to share with as a thank you for all pikachu's work on this pool. I shall also remove 1 cookie or 1 muffin to send to each of the other tribes as a pick-me-up for future travails.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Not only did I just barely tread water, but I think I just lost a member of my tribe as well. I'm beginning to feel woozy & have a pain in my gut.

* Mumbles an unintelligible thank you to Florimel with a mouthful of Oreos and Nutter Butter cookies, and tries to wave in acknowledgement without spilling her mocha on herself*

Pating submerged, circling around other tribes with only a menacing fin showing, reappearing down the leaderboard in sixth place.
    Ouch, losing Dawson hurt! But it was only a flesh wound. Pating is still a threat to those at the top of the leaderboard. Dah-dum!!! Dah-dum!!!
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

+ Reply to Thread