+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Survivor: Philippines Pool

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Survivor: Philippines Pool

Pool Results
    Episode 4

Abi-Maria, Lisa, and RC sat out the challenges for Tandang. Dana, Dawson, and Katie sat out the challenges for Kalabaw.
    Tandang finished first and got the biggest reward and immunity. Kalabaw finished second, giving them a smaller reward and immunity.
    Denise was the first to speak at tribal council. Malcolm, and Russell also spoke at tribal council.
    Russell was the first to vote.
    Malcolm and Russellís votes were shown.
    Malcolm received one vote but Russell was voted out unanimously by the rest of the tribe.

Individual Scores
    Abi-Maria: 19 points
    Artis: 25 points
    Carter: 20 points
    Dana: 14 points
    Dawson: 14 points
    Denise: 15 points
    Jeff: 20 points
    Katie: 14 points
    Lisa: 19 points
    Malcolm: 14 points
    Penner: 20 points
    Pete: 25 points
    RC: 19 points
    Russell: 8 points
    Skupin: 25 points

Weekly Tribe Scores
    Barking Bitches: 117 points
    Buffalo Thunder: 134 points
    Droppa Mapantz: 143 points
    Ferocious Feline: 127 points
    Hog Waller: 117 points
    JLuvís Jokers: 127 points
    Lolli: 98 points
    Monkey Madness: 95 points
    Pating: 121 points
    Pennerís Fantastic Four: 122 points
    ScOoToPhObIa: 90 points
    The Heartbreakers: 93 points
    The Hip-sters: 144 points
    Tigreng Warriors: 98 points
    Tonkawa: 117 points

Tribe Rankings
    1. The Hip-sters: 427 points
    2. Ferocious Feline: 423 points
    3. Droppa Mapantz: 413 points
    4. Pennerís Fantastic Four: 411 points
    5. Pating: 408 points
    6. Buffalo Thunder: 400 points
    7. JLuvís Jokers: 394 points
    8. Tonkawa: 387 points
    9. Hog Waller: 373 points
    10. Barking Bitches: 370 points
    11. Tigreng Warriors: 329 points
    12. The Heartbreakers: 319 points
    13. ScOoToPhObIa: 317 points
    14. Lolli: 311 points
    15. Monkey Madness: 300 points

Those intrepid Hip-sters recovered from their slight fall last week and climbed to the top of the leaderboard. Ferocious Feline hissed at them as they took her spot but resignedly moved down to second place, licking her paws and plotting her revenge. Droppa Mapantz lifted themselves up by their bootstraps and moved up to third place. Pennerís Fantastic Four fell back to fourth place, while Pating remains lurking below the surface at fifth place, waiting for another opportunity to strike. Buffalo Thunder trampled up one space from last week to sixth place. JLuvís Jokers jumped over Tonkawa to land at seventh place, pushing Tonkawa down to eighth. Hog Waller, Barking Bitches, and Tigreng Warriors held their order on the leaderboard. The Heartbreakers snuck past ScOoToPhObIa to take their place from last week. Lolli is still lollygagging at next to last place, keeping Monkey Madness company at the tail-end of the leaderboard.

The Hip-sters reward for having the highest weekly score is a fabulous steak dinner with vegetables, spices, and fancy utensils to eat with. Since Droppa Mapantz earned only one point less than the Hip-stersí impressive 144 points, they get to participate in the reward, too.

ScOoToPhObIa got the lowest weekly score. Their punishment is to wash dishes with this weekís voted out survivor, Russell. Letís hope Russell doesnít get too bossy about KP duty and get voted out of doing dishes, too! He might just break them all on his way out.

Thank you ever so much, Pikachu for doing this. It looks like quite a big job!!
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Thanks, Photobabe! I enjoy it so much, though, it's definitely worth the effort! I can't wait to get to writing up results each week for the shows I'm doing pools in.

Oh, those steaks taste soooo yummy! All that lovely protein is healing hip bones and building sagging muscles faster than a beach crab can crawl. It is our honor to share a table with Droppa Mapantz. Perhaps an alliance is forming?
    pikachu likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

My Monkey Madness tribe is still in last, but I wasn't last in the individual points this week! Baby steps!

pikachu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Oh, those steaks taste soooo yummy! All that lovely protein is healing hip bones and building sagging muscles faster than a beach crab can crawl. It is our honor to share a table with Droppa Mapantz. Perhaps an alliance is forming?
    You must not relise I rubbed those steaks through the waller with the rest of us hogs. You thought that was some special rub, well it's a special rub all right.

I'm doing worser & worser. The only way to catch up now is if the other teams stumble. Hence the special rub!

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post

Pating remains lurking below the surface at fifth place, waiting for another opportunity to strike.
    Thanks for doing this, pikachu!!!!
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

You guys sure are a bunch of non trash talking team leaders. Or do you just save that for one on one's with the camera where we can't hear it?

I need to take a Trash-Talk 101 course. I wasn't allowed to act like that when I was little so I never learned the fine art of talking smack.

I'm much more the passive-aggressive type. More likely to say I'll make bacon out of you and have you on a hamburger while in the privacy of an on-camera confessional rather than to your face.

Ooh, yummy. Thanks for letting us participate in the reward dinner. I will bring my hidden stash of wine and dessert.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread