+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Michael - Philippines (returnee)

Re: Michael - Philippines (returnee)

Yeah, he's been really invisible lately. I mean, I guess it's better than being a camera hog, like Russell Hantz, Boston Rob, Coach, and Ozzy all were on their most recent seasons, but I'd like to see a bit more of him at least. Hopefully we do, I was getting tired of having three tribes, and can see why they almost never start out with more than two.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, since they only show him when he's gotten injured I guess that means he's healthy now!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I would love to see Penner there. Not that I dislike Michael, I barely know him. Penner has an interesting personality and I have a soft spot in my heart for him.
    I have changed my mind. I really don't care for Mike now that I see more of him. Eating raw rice out of bag is really nervy. That is not why, though. I just don't find him compelling or interesting.
    jucamer likes this.

The whole time they were inspecting that second bag of rice I kept expecting him to dip in for a handful. Why didn't he understand the feeding of the tribe rather than himself? We'll never discover that answer, but it does leave a bitter wondering.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I began this season with both Penner and Skupin as favorties, but Penner has definetly moved ahead in terms of my preferences. I still like Skupin, but I can see how he'd be annoying to his tribemates. Also, I dislike the people targeting him, so I'm kinda rooting for him by default

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234