+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Pete - Philippines

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Pete - Philippines

And with all that arrogance I don't remember him AT ALL from the first show! He is pretty, and if he's got a BS in engineering he can't be TOO stupid, but apparently lacks that social EQ if he hasn't figured out that meeting girls in bars is not the way to go if you don't like ditzy girls and girls who wear tiaras to bars on their birthdays. I'd love to see him brought to his knees by some smart athletic woman on the show.

OK, he's on Skulpin's team...so he must have been one of those young 'uns who recruited him into their alliance...but boy, no memory of him, and you'd think at least his looks would stick.
    Last edited by PWS; 09-22-2012 at 03:14 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I think he was the one on the TV Guide preview that Jeff Probst said had no chance of winning!
    Yes!

So I saw a commercial for this week's episode, and he's shaping up to be a more devious player than I gave him credit for. He also seems like an expert on hiding his emotions, like when Abi showed him the idol, he showed no emotion whatsoever. The funny thing is that Abi appears to trust him more than anyone, when he's easily more likely to betray her than RC is.

His divide and conquer strategy might backfire on him if his tribe gets so divided that they stop working well together at camp and in challenges.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Quote Originally Posted by veejer View Post
    His divide and conquer strategy might backfire on him if his tribe gets so divided that they stop working well together at camp and in challenges.
    Agreed, also I imagine RC is now scrambling for a new alliance, something Pete probably wouldn't want if he's sticking to the plan of voting out RC or Mike.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by veejer View Post
    Perhaps, but I think that he judged Abi just right - she won't even consider the fact that RC is innocent. I think Pete is right to see RC as a threat.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Glad to see he's trying to be someone, other than the boring hot guy we get so often.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah..evil hot guy. Possibly stupid hot guy since he just blew up a 3 person alliance... I don't think RC is a threat pre merge and maybe not for quite a while afterwards--she seems sane and logically loyal. She'd fit in well with Denise and Malcolm. Too bad she may never meet them.

Last edited by Fanny Mare; 11-22-2012 at 07:55 PM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Ha! Just watched those ponderosa's... thanks FM.

My favourite part was Pete ranting on about how stupid they are for not getting rid of Malcolm... manning up and all that.
    Just a couple of tribals earlier, it was Lisa going to Pete wanting to get rid of Malcolm and his idol, but Pete was having none of it then. In fact, Pete would probably still have no idea that Malcolm even has one had it not been for Lisa. Idiot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast