+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Malcolm - Philippines

Re: Malcolm - Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I haven't seen any game play from either him, or Angie .This team is a bit of a dud imho.Otoh, we haven't seem much of the others Come on Burnett, lets see them!
    True, he probably only really looks alright in my eyes compared to the rest of his tribe. I agree on both points, this tribe is kind of pathetic, and we haven't seen much of the other tribes, especially Penner's.

Quote Originally Posted by kev89 View Post
    True, he probably only really looks alright in my eyes compared to the rest of his tribe. I agree on both points, this tribe is kind of pathetic, and we haven't seen much of the other tribes, especially Penner's.
    I would love to see more of Penner's. Maybe next time?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

He's in an "alliance" with both of the girls remaining in his tribe so Russell will probably go before Angie. I doubt that Denise will want to burn bridges with those two votes until she has to. It is obvious that Russell is a loose cannon and going to be a liability for whoever he is aligned with so she won't stick with him to force a tie vote. Plus she will want the duo to vote for her if she's up against Russell.

I think Malcolm could have gone far in this game but I think Angie is going to mess up his game.

It won't be the first time a woman's cookies screwed up a man's game lol. I hope he comes to his senses soon. He seems to be figuring it out, but now he has to start behaving as if he's getting it and put a little distance between himself and Angie. I would hope that Denise is pulling him aside and making an attempt to open his eyes.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I liked his being able to get rid of Angie. I now have hopes for him. For that, I dedicate my 2000th post to Malcolm.

I would be rooting for Malcolm and I believe he'll go quite far in this show, but I can't get past his bio stating that he's been inspired by O.J. Simpson before the "legal drama." That's a deal breaker for me and it's why I never considered putting on him my pool team.
    Shoepie and redsox girl like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I can understand Malcolm when he mentioned OJ before the trial. He is undoubtedly one of the best football players ever, hands down. Someone's talent has in one area has nothing to do with the other.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    I can understand Malcolm when he mentioned OJ before the trial. He is undoubtedly one of the best football players ever, hands down. Someone's talent has in one area has nothing to do with the other.
    I think Florimel's issue is more about Malcolm minimizing it to "legal drama". But I could be misinterpreting as well, so Florimel, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    I think Florimel's issue is more about Malcolm minimizing it to "legal drama". But I could be misinterpreting as well, so Florimel, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
    Yes, that is mostly it, holly71. That phrase really did trivialize it. I add also that while he was an excellent football player, he must have been an abuser long before the murders took place. There are other athletes who struggled with illnesses and other life issues that I would find more inspiring.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Malcolm also mentioned that his favorite Survivor player is Brian Heidik, the winner of the Thailand season. First, he does get props from me for remembering Heidik, it seems that there are a number of contestants these days, especially younger people, who never watched the older seasons, or even the show at all. But Heidik's kind of a disturbing person to look up to as well, since winning Survivor, he was arrested for shooting a puppy and his wife left him after he got an 18 year old pregnant.

I hope he doesn't find the personal lives of OJ Simpson and Brian Heidik inspiring
    Florimel, Shoepie and redsox girl like this.

+ Reply to Thread