+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Jeff - Philippines

Re: Jeff - Philippines

I agree, the '4 finger handshake' was lame. Really lame. I don't like him. He doesn't seem pleasant to be around, frankly, and he seems like he can't be trusted. Or maybe, like kev89, I just prefer Penner so I'd like to see him last over this guy. I really hope Dawson outs him too. That would make for an interesting moment!

FORT Fogey

I bet Penner picked up on that and we hear it in a diary talk.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I agree, the '4 finger handshake' was lame. Really lame. I don't like him. He doesn't seem pleasant to be around, frankly, and he seems like he can't be trusted. Or maybe, like kev89, I just prefer Penner so I'd like to see him last over this guy. I really hope Dawson outs him too. That would make for an interesting moment!
    I know he wasn't well liked here in NY when he was with the Mets. I also read that not too many other teams liked him either. Now we see a little of why
    sweetpea and Shoepie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    He strikes me as a jerk as well, which I guess shouldn't be surpising since I've heard from people who have followed his baseball career that he was a jerk on the field as well. Jerks can be entertaining on Survivor, especially if they can play the game well. Jeff seems to fall into this category, but again, I want Penner to outlast him. It also doesn't appear that it would be very interesting if he does win out aganist Penner, Dawson's the only other person on this tribe that doesn't appear to be following him blindly, and that only came when she mentioned she knew his secret. I'm hoping she outs him as well, otherwise it appears everyone else on the tribe will just do what he wants, at least based on what little we've seen. I'm kind of hoping they lose this week just so we can actually get to know the other three people there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234