+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Abi-Maria - Philippines

Re: Abi-Maria - Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    From Abi's Bio:

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Parvati – she is as charming as I am.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The money!

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I bring social skills and team work. I am a motivator. I will also bring a very positive energy.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I will bring my “A” game! I am strategic, I am athletic and I have an ability to persuade situations to my favor.

I find this amusing because Abi ISN'T Charming, she has NO social skills, don't get me started on "positive energy" LOL and strategic/athletic? - sorry Abi, but you SUCK at challenges!

This woman is sadly delusional.
    OMG this just made me LMAO. ITA with your comments. WOW "a motivator"????? Really???? haven't seen that. Oh yeah and she is as charming as Parvati? Now I was never a Parvati but I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    From Abi's Bio:

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Parvati – she is as charming as I am.

Reason for Being on SURVIVOR: The money!

Why You Think You’ll “Survive” SURVIVOR: I bring social skills and team work. I am a motivator. I will also bring a very positive energy.

Why You Think You Will Be the Sole SURVIVOR: I will bring my “A” game! I am strategic, I am athletic and I have an ability to persuade situations to my favor.

I find this amusing because Abi ISN'T Charming, she has NO social skills, don't get me started on "positive energy" LOL and strategic/athletic? - sorry Abi, but you SUCK at challenges!

This woman is sadly delusional.
    I chose Abi for my pool team because I liked her bio. I didn't realize at the time that she was certifiably delusional.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Acts younger. Looks older.

I can't stand Abi, but there is such a long list of Survivors I despise, she would be on my long list.

Some examples:

--The charming duo of Candice Woodcock and Adam Gentry. One of my favourite moments of Survivor is when Penner flips to the nice guys because he'd rather have nice people win than these two idiots. Didn't work well for Penner's game, but it was lovely to watch.

--Most players on Survivor Fiji Dreamz, Mookie, Rocky the bully and Lisi, to name a few. They were such an ugly bunch, Lisi's face plant is one of my top moments of Survivor.

--Corrine. Remember her speech to Sugar. I know a lot of people didn't like Sugar, but it was uncalled for. Worse than Abi by a long shot, this witch.

--Heidi Strobel. So full of herself... and we still can't figure out why. Yay! Let's pick on the deaf girl. Ugh.

-- Burton and all the other nameless beefy meatheads that have been featured on this show and tend to blend into each other.

--As mentioned by others... Colton and Alicia. They top my list, though Rocky, Lisi and others are still close.

That's enough for now. I don't like Abi, but some of these are far worse.
    Your memory is better than mine! I've watched every season of Survivor (except Marquesas, I missed that one) & I don't remember some of the people you listed, and some I forgot about until you posted. But how could I forget to put Heidi on my list?!?! I even talked about her in another thread recently. She was just an awful person. Yuck. And I thought about Corine after I posted but it was too late to edit my post so I didn't bother. But yeah, she was quite a nasty piece of work. Hateful, hateful woman.

I can't remember Rocky or Lisi. Mookie, Dreamz, Burton, & Adumb were just plain 'ol idiots, lol. I actually forgot all about them until you mentioned them!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I agree with the above posts, I don't like Abi, all she is to me is annoying, BUT there were way worse contestants in the show.

I remember watching One World, I couldn't even stomach an episode with Colton in it, he was just plain mean and a bully.

I never watched Fiji, but I did hear that, that cast was dreadful

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    OMG this just made me LMAO. ITA with your comments. WOW "a motivator"????? Really???? haven't seen that. Oh yeah and she is as charming as Parvati? Now I was never a Parvati but I don't think so.
    I think she meant an "instigator", not a "motivator". Big difference.
    4thatchers likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    Acts younger. Looks older.

I can't stand Abi, but there is such a long list of Survivors I despise, she would be on my long list.

Some examples:

--The charming duo of Candice Woodcock and Adam Gentry. One of my favourite moments of Survivor is when Penner flips to the nice guys because he'd rather have nice people win than these two idiots. Didn't work well for Penner's game, but it was lovely to watch.

--Most players on Survivor Fiji Dreamz, Mookie, Rocky the bully and Lisi, to name a few. They were such an ugly bunch, Lisi's face plant is one of my top moments of Survivor.

--Corrine. Remember her speech to Sugar. I know a lot of people didn't like Sugar, but it was uncalled for. Worse than Abi by a long shot, this witch.

--Heidi Strobel. So full of herself... and we still can't figure out why. Yay! Let's pick on the deaf girl. Ugh.

-- Burton and all the other nameless beefy meatheads that have been featured on this show and tend to blend into each other.

--As mentioned by others... Colton and Alicia. They top my list, though Rocky, Lisi and others are still close.

That's enough for now. I don't like Abi, but some of these are far worse.
    Don't forget Jenna M. Her and Heidi were as horrid as eachother.

I agree with most of your list, but I liked Burton. But I also love Fairplay, who was his closest ally that season.
    kev89 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Don't forget Jenna M. Her and Heidi were as horrid as eachother.

I agree with most of your list, but I liked Burton. But I also love Fairplay, who was his closest ally that season.
    My memory tells me that Heidi was the worse of the two, maybe that's just because I felt sympathy for Jenna M and her mother on All Stars. To be honest, I don't remember their season very well.

Yeah, Fairplay was great, probably my all time favorite Survivor villain.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I think she meant an "instigator", not a "motivator". Big difference.
    Yeah, that nasty old "English isn't my first language" is a great excuse, right?

FORT Fan

Here's my problem with Abi. She has such a sense of entitlement -- she thinks she should win, but she doesn't see that she needs to actually play the game in order to do that. She has given no thought to the steps she must take to accomplish her goal. No social game, no building bridges, no thought of jury votes.

Ironically, Survivor actually comes with a game plan right on the logo: outwit, outplay, outlast. Follow those steps and you might reach your goal. But Abi seems to be following the out-moan, out-whine, out-b*itch game plan, and I don't think those steps lead to the goal.
    march, Brooks, sweetpea and 3 others like this.

after reading her bio I'm amazed at how totally unaware she is, she is opposite of what she has for her bio, her biggest pet peeve is complaining? that's all she does is complain, she's horrible, can't stand her
    holly71 and Florimel like this.
    "Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole" Roger Caras

+ Reply to Thread