+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Abi-Maria - Philippines

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Abi-Maria - Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    Yeah, they completely bypass the nice girl, just about break their necks trying to get a date with a crazy gal, a crazy gal,when they finally get one they get upset that she's crazy, condemn all women for being crazy, then gives the good girl the hardest time imagineable!

Same for women...
    I think that's the problem I have with getting guys. I'm too nice to them so they ignore me while they go chasing the crazy women who will put them down, spend their money, and cheat on them with their best friends, leaving them to think that all women are evil biatches.

I was happy to see Abi get her hair tugged in the challenge last night. She's so evil.

She let everyone know it was done and who did it, though, didn't she. Now that Malcolm is in the tribe, she shouldn't get too comfortable with her Pete alliance.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I wish Dawson would have pulled her hair so hard that a chunk came out. That's how I feel about Abi.

Honestly, RC is awesome and was so willing to make a loyal alliance. I REALLY hope Malcom sides with RC and Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I think that's the problem I have with getting guys. I'm too nice to them so they ignore me while they go chasing the crazy women who will put them down, spend their money, and cheat on them with their best friends, leaving them to think that all women are evil biatches.
    Seems to me that we're both sisters-in-arms in this situation....
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shmee View Post
    I wish Dawson would have pulled her hair so hard that a chunk came out. That's how I feel about Abi.

Honestly, RC is awesome and was so willing to make a loyal alliance. I REALLY hope Malcom sides with RC and Michael.
    Poor Abi, the one time she participates in a challenge, and that happens. That probably scared her off from ever participating in a challenge again

I do think RC was way too eager to make an alliance, she thought she knew Abi on day one, but Abi's mean and paranoid side hadn't come out yet. That being said, I've grown to like RC as well, she and Denise I would say are probably the strongest women there, and despite her early strategic error, she does seem to be a clever player. I hope Malcolm sides with them as well, I'd love to see Abi get blindsided with that idol in her pocket
    Uncle David likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Except it won't be in HER pocket, it'll be in her sleazy partner's, and I bet he won't let her use it!
    holly71 likes this.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Except it won't be in HER pocket, it'll be in her sleazy partner's, and I bet he won't let her use it!
    Well, if he doesn't that's Abi's own fault. Honestly, telling the guy about the clue and then telling him she found the idol?! Yeah, right, she's going to be rewarded with loyalty!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Did she give Pete the idol? I think they buried it, so Pete could take it anytime I guess, and he told Malcolm that he was the only one who knew about the idol. Pete really seemed to like Malcolm, maybe he'd give it to Malcolm instead. How about this scenario: whenever Tandang loses, Pete for whatever reason gives Malcolm his idol, Malcolm then gives one of his two idols to RC, and then RC plays the idol and Abi goes home. That'd be great
    PWS and scoot13 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    That's what I'm hoping for. Can't stand her.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread