Poll: Could you stand watching Colton once again?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Would you want to see Colton in a future Survivor?

Re: Would you want to see Colton in a future Survivor?

No no way, unh unh, forget it!

I had to go with Hell No because there wasn't a more firm no than that. Make that a hell no with a few mf bombs thrown in and maybe take it to church and that's my answer.
    dagwood, pikachu, sweetpea and 2 others like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I was happy to see the third option because that was my initial reaction just to seeing the thread title. Not just no but hell no!

FORT Fogey

I hated Coach getting so many chances...Colton??? After the first few epis I tuned out till I heard he was gone, and enjoyed the just desserts of his airlifting!! CBS - we do NOT want him to have a 2nd chance!! Be sure those who come back are worthy of the chance!

If they do bring him...I'd only watch if the new tribe boots him FIRST!!

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I skipped watching the season's when Russell was back, and I will skip any upcoming season if Colton comes back.

ABSOLUTELY not!

There are no words which exist in the English language (or any other) that I could say beyond those two that would be strong enough to get my point across any further.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

I am with all the Hell No!!! I have never missed a season of Survivor, but this would be the first that I definitely would not watch. Please don't let this be an issue and that there is talk of letting him back on. I have dealt with other characters that I have not liked, but I don't have words for Colton and the vile (can I even call him a person?) that he is. I did not buy his story of being sorry at the final TC. No one can act or talk like he did and be sorry.

I know I would not watch any show with Colton on it, BUT Survivor has gotten their money out of him. There is still a lot of discussion about him and will probably be that way until the next season starts.
    There's no place like home!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think his name will come up until he does not (I hope) make the next Heroes vs. Villians version, and then he'll fade into oblivion.

I will say there is one good thing about his performance on the show....for those who think racism and other forms of bigotry (e.g., his comments about Leif) are dead, Colton with his making squinty eyes at Christina and his housekeeper remark is the perfect reminder that this country (much less the world) has a ways to go yet. And that Alicia, who must see every day the pain those kinds of remarks cause her students, to join in (much less any personal experiences of her own), just shows how easily that kind of behavior can still be tolerated.
    captain likes this.

FORT Newbie

Listen, I Hate the guy. Alicia also. They both are cowards and bullies. But I want to see them in a future season, and here's why.

Unlike Richard Hatch and Russell, when these guys saw what they looked like on TV and got audience feedback, they showed remorse (ok, Colton's seemed forced, but Alicia's seemed real). I want to see if, when placed in exactly the same situation, if they learn from it or backslide and become the same monsters we saw in Season 24.

Even if they wanted to, it would be hard for them to go straight into Attack Mode because the other survivors would already know all about them and would have a ready defense.

Admit it. You know "Heroes Vs. Villains II" has to have Colton (and possibly Alicia).

OTOH, I don't think anyone would be interested in a Brandon-Russell scenario. Kid Brandon is just too immature and deluded to warrant a return trip. I wouldn't be averse to another, different Hantz, though. I want to see: do they _all_ have this "Hantz-ness" to them? (Just saw Willie got thrown off Big Brother 14-- Yep, he's a Hantz!")

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast