+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Paschal collapsed after he was rocked out which is why he missed the F3 TC.

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    I don't care for Colton eaither - but he sure gets people talking and posting on the forums! MB might see that as people not liking the guy, but finding themselves watching just to see how horrible he is each week.

I thought Paschal was voted out by the "purple rock of death" and only collapsed afterwards? So he wouldn't be a med-evac returnee.
    He was - but technically that was a tie-breaker which Probst said they shouldn't have done - it was supposed to be something else at final four (I think the fire-building challenge).

I also said that it was techinally because of that reason - though I know in my heart he probably wouldn't return anyway. I think he has been asked before and turned it down.

FORT Regular

am I the only one who found Russell Swan boring?
    karalott and lilcountriegal like this.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    am I the only one who found Russell Swan boring?
    I had to go look him up. I like the idea of bringing back those who were taken out of the game due to injury/illness over bringing past castoffs back because they were fan favorites, controversial, or Probst just wants to give them the million he thinks they deserve because they're the greatest. I didn't care for Mike Skupin during his season, but I always felt he deserved a second chance. I'm actually surprised that they are bringing someone back from that long ago. What's it been, 10 years? Jeff always seemed to like the guy and was sorry to see him go, since he was a real player. It surprised me when he was never included in any of the AS seasons. I liked Bruce from Exile Island, who was taken out I think due to a stomach virus. I would have liked to have seen him back. Then there were those 2 in season 10, where they did the school yard pick 'em for tribes, and the last 2 standing were automatically taken out of the game. They didn't even get a chance to do anything except spend one lousy night on the island. It'd be nice to see them get another chance. In fact, if they ever did another AS version, I'd like to see pre-jury contestants back. Not sure who would be up for it now, but it'd be interesting to see personalities that went too soon or that we didn't really get a chance to know the first time.

Jeff is one of the exec producers which means he could have a say so...all I did was send him a tweet and ask him to listen to THE FANS cause I think the majority never want to see Colton again
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

In an interview he said that Colton would probably be back at some point, but I got the impression that Jeff would rather wait until Colton has a chance to grow up a bit more first. As far as next season: if they just finished filming it then I'm guessing Colton was not part of it as he looked a bit too well-fed on the reunion show to have been off on the next adventure (unless he was voted out really early).

Quote Originally Posted by jsciv View Post
    In an interview he said that Colton would probably be back at some point, but I got the impression that Jeff would rather wait until Colton has a chance to grow up a bit more first. As far as next season: if they just finished filming it then I'm guessing Colton was not part of it as he looked a bit too well-fed on the reunion show to have been off on the next adventure (unless he was voted out really early).
    I love what you posted in brackets. (unless he was voted out really early)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Do we know if Redemption Island is returning next season or not?

I hope not. I hated RI.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I would love RI again but only if the show expands to 90-120 minute episodes.
    scoot13 likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread