+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

FORT Fogey

Re: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Based on what we have seen, I don't see Lisa winning. This is between Skupin and Denise. Given who is on the jury, I would actually give a slight advantage to Skupin. But I think it might be close, and I am interested to see how it finally plays out!
    I am begining to think this way too. Hard to imagine that a returnee could win but Denise may have ruffled enough feathers to give it to the guy who they sincerely like.

Skupin has proven himself harmless for the most part with the most annoying thing he's done so far being eating the rice raw. I agree, if Pete and Abi (and probably Artis too) see her as a "bully" towards Abi, she won't get their votes. Honestly, I don't know how Jeff K will vote. He was adamant against a returnee winning, but mostly that was anti-Penner talk I think. He might vote for Skupin over Denise. I get a bit of a chauvinistic vibe from him, so I can see him not wanting to vote for a woman. RC would vote for Skupin in a heartbeat, and I can see Carter voting his way as well after the "he's like a son to me" speech at TC. He could definitely take this if things play out his way during the final speeches.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Yay, so the supposed F5 is true.

Question now is if the FTC will have a F3 or a F2. With two episodes left and five people, I'm guessing the F2 is possible. Who'll be voted out in third place then?

I'm really hoping Skupin isn't the winner. I didn't like him in Africa, or whatever season he was on, & I didn't care for him this time either. He seems to have an inflated view of himself.
    I think either Lisa or Denise are much more deserving. The mere fact that they are still there, sitting at Final Tribal Council is quite an accomplishment for either of them.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fogey

I was rooting for Lisa but that changed for me this week. Her 'god's will' rambling turned me off to a large degree. Go Denise!

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    Artis, Abi, RC =Mike (3)
    Penner=Lisa (1)
    Jeff, Carter, Malcolm=Denise (3)

So the real question is Pete...I get the superiority vibe that may result in a vengeance vote OR rewarding great gameplay. I think his vote comes down to Mike and Denise...and even though Mike 'betrayed' them he may reward him for a move and not want to vote for a female. Of course, he might reward Lisa for trying to stick with his alliance because he is such an egomaniac but I really think his vote goes with Mike.
    Borrowing from a portion of my earlier post I feel pretty good about these predictions given the recent TC speeches and Ponderosa footage:

Artis, Abi, RC, Pete, Carter =Mike (4) (If Penner doesn't vote for Lisa I think his vote goes here, I could also see Jeff voting here as well)
    Penner=Lisa (1)
    Jeff, Malcolm=Denise (2) (Maybe RC as she found out in Ponderosa that Michael did not vote with her the night she got snuffed--she freely admitted to having an open sore about the situation. Also, its probably a good bet that she enjoyed watching Denise rip up Abi because RC ABHORS Abi).

The names in bold I am fairly certain of....that gives Mike 1 locked vote and given the distribution he only needs 3-4 more out of his potential pool of 6 that could definitely throw a vote his way. The only locked vote Denise has is Malcolm and she has at least one absolute NO vote (probably 3); her potential votes only stack up to [probably] 3 so unless Lisa and Mike split votes it seems like she would max out at 3 and that may not be enough of a majority. Poor Lisa has no definite votes because Penner is probably going to approach the vote with the most integrity and logic--and he could easily figure out that his one vote may not even count if its cast in Lisa's favor.
    Also in MSkups favor: Lisa is going to take the wrap for being wishy-washy and abandoning her former tribe. Denise has won no points with Abi or her little evil, angry trio by being honest at TC...the blowback is coming. No one is obsessed about returning players except for Jeff so that works in Mike's favor as well. Also, MikeSkup was very careful throughout the game to not make promises and NOT shut anyone down when they approached him--he was very quiet, calm and generally kind--this will probably win him a million dollars that I previously thought could easily end up in Denise's pockets.
    Last edited by mindy384; 12-13-2012 at 07:15 PM.
    KatesMom likes this.

FORT Newbie

Assuming Denise, Mike and Lisa are the final 3, I think the voting may go like this:

RC votes Denise because of the way Denise treated Abi at TC. Since she can't stand Abi she likes Denise for calling Abi out. Also, at Ponderosa after 15 days, she still seems pretty upset and the fact that Mike Skupin didn't vote her way means he probably wont get her vote.

Jeff votes ?

Artis is a toss between Lisa and Denise because he didn't really like Mike, he hated the fact that Mike ate the uncooked rice and blamed him for forfeiting the challenge, and seemed like he was always bad mouthing him. Although near the end his feelings towards him may have softened.

Pete votes for Denise, maybe :) I really don't see him voting for Mike but he did seem to have sympathy for Lisa so I can see him throwing her a vote as well.

Penner votes Denise. He has to prove his point that if Malcolm or Denise made the final that one of them would win. And I think that his finger gesture wasn't for Abi, it was for Lisa or Mike. Lisa betrayed him by going behind his back and Mike was his pal that didn't pull through. I like Penner and I get that he's pretty sensible and would probably reward great game play but he is human after all so I can see him holding a little grudge.

Pretty sure Carter will vote for Mike. Abi will vote for either Mike or Lisa (really don't think Abi dislikes Lisa). Malcolm votes for Denise for now. Denise is ahead but looks like it can be very close. So far 3 locked votes for Denise (RC, Penner and Malcolm) and 1 for Mike (Carter).

FORT Fogey

Denise- Pete, Artis, RC, Jeff, Penner, Malcom.

This is how I see the votes. She is respected for standing up to Abi. And I agree with Natal1a. Penner's talk to jury members will be that he knew either Denise or Malcom would win if they made F3. He warned them about keeping them in the game. He will not be able to resist telling them he was right about that. Props for her making it to the end against all odds. Best game played vote.

Lisa-not sure she will get any. For a brief period of time she was with Pete, Abi and Artis before Abi blew it for them.

Mike- Abi, Carter

Not really sure about Carter but it doesn't matter.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 12-14-2012 at 07:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Denise- Pete, Artis, RC, Jeff, Penner, Malcom.

This is how I see the votes. She is respected for standing up to Abi. And I agree with Natal1a. Penner's talk to jury members will be that he knew either Denise or Malcom would win if they made F3. He warned them about keeping them in the game. He will not be able to resist telling them he was right about that. Props for her making it to the end against all odds. Best game played vote.

Lisa-not sure she will get any. For a brief period of time she was with Pete, Abi and Artis before Abi blew it for them.

Mike- Abi, Carter

Not really sure about Carter but it doesn't matter.
    You guys have raised some good points. I assumed RC was a lock for Mike, but maybe not. I could be wrong, but I agree with others who have said I really don't see Jeff Kent voting for a woman. The snag with that is that if he doesn't vote for a woman, then he has to vote for a returning player - so I guess we will see which dislike wins out for him. Pete and Artis, I just don't know. I assume they will vote for Mike over Denise, but who really knows.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    You guys have raised some good points. I assumed RC was a lock for Mike, but maybe not. I could be wrong, but I agree with others who have said I really don't see Jeff Kent voting for a woman. The snag with that is that if he doesn't vote for a woman, then he has to vote for a returning player - so I guess we will see which dislike wins out for him. Pete and Artis, I just don't know. I assume they will vote for Mike over Denise, but who really knows.
    I think they all have some aversion to a returning player winning, some stronger than others. Jeff is definately a wild card. Without him Denise still wins in my senario.

+ Reply to Thread