+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

FORT Fogey

Re: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Somewhere earlier in this thread there was a post that the suspected winner is Mike. Given who the F3 are rumored to be I am surprised. I would think it would be Denise. I could see it not being Lisa, but not sure what happens from here on out that would make that jury vote for Mike over Denise. And I agree, the winner is selected live, so no one knows for sure. I'm not sure where the suspected winner came from or how it was determined.
    This came from the guy on Sucks that had a connection that was responsible for the spoilers. His source was very vague and Mike winning is really nothing to be considered seriously. His source was not a survivor fan. He was on the technical staff. So his desire in knowing who won would be zero, if he even could.

FORT Fogey

Carter going next is curious to me. Seems like a blindside was not successful. He is with the majority alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Carter going next is curious to me. Seems like a blindside was not successful. He is with the majority alliance.
    Agreed. Even given what some others mentioned, about Pete winning immunity and Abi using her idol, seems strange to me that Carter would be the one they would target. So I agree, I have absolutely no idea how that one plays out - but am looking forward to seeing it!
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    Agreed. Even given what some others mentioned, about Pete winning immunity and Abi using her idol, seems strange to me that Carter would be the one they would target. So I agree, I have absolutely no idea how that one plays out - but am looking forward to seeing it!
    Penner must win II. He would not vote for Skupin, Denise or Lisa; he feels more secure with them. He is not really safe with either alliance and he knows that. So he gets Peter and Abi to vote Carter out giving Carter 3 votes. They target Abi, she uses her idol and Carter goes.

Carter may have done something to create some mistrust. Peter may think he is with them and Penner, probably, dispells that myth and they turn on him.
    KatesMom likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I like the scenario someone posted earlier. Where Carter accidentally tells everyone he's voting against them, then they decide they can't trust him, play it safe, and take him out.
    2boysmom likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I haven't read about tie-breaker plans anywhere. Maybe Jeff will just be like "o its whoever placed higher in fan fav vote!"
    A former contestant a few years ago said that if there was a tie there is a tie-breaker. I don't know if this was Parvarti's winning season or not though (it was around this time).

I will say though if it is indeed Lisa-Mike-Denise as the final three, I will be happy with any of them winning. Denise and Lisa have been underdogs and making it that far is a great "in your face" moment to the younger ones such as Abi, who hates both their guts. Mike is a fave of mine because while he did try to at times be another Hatch in "Australia" he did work hard, did try to help the team then and he has done his best this season. And he's shown he knows the difference between game and real life (and real-life strife in the game, such as Lisa's emotions in voting). He's also really out of the three who got a return visit I felt deserved the chance, given the horrific nature of his departure and the fact he really wanted to get that second chance.

Best of all - if this is indeed the final three - we have an older contestant win, which hasn't been for a while.

FORT Fogey

This is going to be a good season because the second spoiler that listed boot order is wrong. I appreciate not knowing everything. If spoilers are out there I read them (gun to head). I like that we can indulge in some speculation. That was fun in the early seasons but when spoilers entered the scene message board conversation was limited.

So glad to see Peter go! Perhaps Abi will be next and not in F5 afterall. Not likely because she will be needed as a swing vote next week.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I would still guess the supposed F5 stands as it is.

I hope not. I don't think she deserves final 5. Most useless player. Ever.
    4thatchers and Photobabe like this.

FORT Fogey

I am loving this season. I like the older/more mature - but NICE contestants. And, I love Malcolm.

I find it fascinating that that F4 is comprised of two sets of partners who have been loyal to one another the entire game - AND each is good, kind, and decent.

It appears that good guys don't always finish last.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Assuming the F3 is correct, I wouldn't be surprised if Mike wins.

Denise has been a good strategist, but she's been quiet about it. People might not recognize it. She has been great in challenges.

Lisa has been a more vocal strategist, and people might give her credit for that. She hasn't been very good in challenges and has coasted quite a bit.

Mike has developed into a strategist and I think people get that about him (except for arrogant Pete), and he's been good at challenges. I sense that there are many on the jury who will support Mike because he made it to the end despite is "return-player" status - even Jeff.

I would be fine if any of these 3 won. My heart is with Lisa because I love the idea that a tv star likes this game like the rest of the general public and that she had the courage to do it. And, I like her "journey". I can relate to her on a very personal level (except the extreme religion thing).

Still, Mike seems to the one who is most deserving - even if it's by a hair.
    Last edited by Jexter; 11-22-2012 at 09:14 PM.
    4thatchers likes this.

+ Reply to Thread