+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

I want Denise to win at this point. How epic would that be?
    NFL1 and KatesMom like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I think Carter goes around to everyone individually and says, "I thought we were voting for YOU to go home tonight." They each individually decide to vote for him out of spite, and he gets a unanimous vote because he's so dim that he votes for himself.

Just my opinion, based on what I've seen him do so far this season. :-)
    I think you nailed it.
    AZChristian likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Usually the 3rd person in an F3 final TC gets no votes or maybe one...if these are the F3 we could see the votes very split. It will be different!

8 jurors, right? 3-3-2.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    8 jurors, right? 3-3-2.
    I would love to see a tie. How would they break it? I'm wondering if it will be 4-3-1. RC, Abi, Pete, Artis for Mike; Jeff, Carter and Malcolm for Denise; Penner for Lisa?? I think the real question in how this goes down is who Abi, Artis and Pete will vote for. I'm pretty sure Jeff, Carter and Malcolm will vote for Denise. I'm pretty sure RC will vote for Mike. Penner I could see voting for either Lisa or Mike. So the real question to me is Abi, Pete and Artis.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I would love to see a tie. How would they break it? I'm wondering if it will be 4-3-1. RC, Abi, Pete, Artis for Mike; Jeff, Carter and Malcolm for Denise; Penner for Lisa?? I think the real question in how this goes down is who Abi, Artis and Pete will vote for. I'm pretty sure Jeff, Carter and Malcolm will vote for Denise. I'm pretty sure RC will vote for Mike. Penner I could see voting for either Lisa or Mike. So the real question to me is Abi, Pete and Artis.
    I think this is spot-on but I'm pretty sure there is no way Abi will vote for Denise...they are minor moments but you often see Denise smirk right in Abi's face and undermine her (particularly at TC--I LOVE IT!) in front of everyone. I just get the vibe from Artis that he won't vote for a female so probably a Mike vote. So maybe:
    Artis, Abi, RC =Mike (3)
    Penner=Lisa (1)
    Jeff, Carter, Malcolm=Denise (3)

So the real question is Pete...I get the superiority vibe that may result in a vengeance vote OR rewarding great gameplay. I think his vote comes down to Mike and Denise...and even though Mike 'betrayed' them he may reward him for a move and not want to vote for a female. Of course, he might reward Lisa for trying to stick with his alliance because he is such an egomaniac but I really think his vote goes with Mike.

The other twist may be Penner....he is one of the few guys on the island that is smart, yet humble. I think he will actually be torn between all three:
    Mike-for knowing how hard it is to get to the end as an older guy AND a veteran.
    Denise-coming form an obliterated tribe and rarely targeted.
    Lisa-purely sentimental, but you can tell he actually really cares; doesn't hurt he probably spent a good chunk of his formative years watching her on tv as a bit of an 'idol,' either.

Agreed, mindy! Pete - I think he might have a grudge against Denise because of Malcolm. He thought Malcolm was his, and then it became clear that he was Denise's. I think Denise will lose Pete's vote because of that.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I have trouble EVER imagining Abi voting for another woman, so I'm guessing even Skulpin could get her vote.

Have they ever said what they would do if it is a tie vote? 3-3-2 or 4-4?

I haven't read about tie-breaker plans anywhere. Maybe Jeff will just be like "o its whoever placed higher in fan fav vote!"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Or whoever got the least TC votes against them? It better not be firemaking or we could be there until 3 in the morning!

+ Reply to Thread