Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Re: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

Me too!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Should we make a S26 spoilers thread and move this here?

But here, to my memory...

Click to see Spoiler:
    The returnees are:

Malcolm
    Corinne
    Francesca
    Phillip
    Cochran
    Brandon Hantz
    Dawn
    Brenda
    Andrea
    Erik (the one that gave up immunity)

If this is the case then there are 20 contestants again. There could be just 18 which means one of these ten isn't coming back.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Bringing this over from another site. They got it from somewhere else. No one knows if this is true, for sure.

Boot order of F7-F3 for season 25.

7. Pete
    6. Jonathan
    5. Abi
    4. Malcolm
    F3 - Mike, Denise and Lisa

So if this is order is correct we will see Carter, Artis and Jeff as the next 3 on the jury.
    I like this list too, with the exception of Abi at 5. I'd be happy to see she and Artis go soon.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

What's wrong with Artis?

I mean I agree he's a disappointment so far but why is he on the Abi hate train?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    What's wrong with Artis?

I mean I agree he's a disappointment so far but why is he on the Abi hate train?
    He is sour and angry all the time.
    NCLurker likes this.

Wasn't sure where to put this since there isn't a thread for Probst...but its got some spoiler info in it I guess...

Rob C of Amazon and all Star seasons just put up a podcast on his website with Jeff Probst...I would definitely recommend a listen, it renewed my love for him. Some interesting things he said (putting some in spoiler tag because its next season and beyond):

Click to see Spoiler:
    Next season, which they have already filmed obviously, is just as good if not better than this season. Jeff is down for seasons 27 & 28 even tho he hasn't signed a contract yet, they are in the process of getting those seasons together now so there is no location yet, no cast yet.

He, as a producer, is only interested in making a show for the "fans"/current watchers. He's not interested in getting "new" viewers.

As a general rule, if you haven't heard about/from a contestant on a particular episode, they most likely are not going home (not really news as most of us have deduced that, but nice to hear it straight out.)

If you want the website address, Ill be glad to PM it to you.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fan

The spoiled boot order shown above is holding true recently, with Jeff and Artis being voted out. By default, Carter must be the next one to go. If that's true, we should see another good episode next week. Someone who voted for Artis to go this week must vote for Carter next week. Maybe there will be another little shake-up of some sort.

So glad I popped in to be spoiled I would be very happy with any of the rumored F3. In fact, having Malcolm as F4 makes my personal favorite top 4 list complete! But how the heck does Abi manage to make it as far as F5 . I'm actually surprised I really like what I've seen of Lisa so far, because from all I've read about her religious views, parenting style and views on homosexuality we are on complete opposite ends of the spectrum. I would have assumed I'd find very little to like, respect or sympathize with. I may not agree (at all!) with her personal belief system, but I like her. She's actually doing a pretty good job of opening my eyes to my own pre-concieved notions of "people like her."
    Shoepie and KatesMom like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Bringing this over from another site. They got it from somewhere else. No one knows if this is true, for sure.

Boot order of F7-F3 for season 25.

7. Pete
    6. Jonathan
    5. Abi
    4. Malcolm
    F3 - Mike, Denise and Lisa

So if this is order is correct we will see Carter, Artis and Jeff as the next 3 on the jury.
    If this is true, I am confused about the next 3 given what we have seen so far? How is Carter the next to leave. And then Pete. And then Penner. It's like there is a lot of flip flopping. Abi is not a threat, so there is no reason to boot her until F5 (and my guess is that vote will be unanimous). Then Denise has to make the decision on whether to force a tie or take herself to the F3. Either that, or it is a tie and Malcolm loses. Either way, I assume Lisa and Skupin stick together and bring Denise along. But then given what we have seen so far, I am shocked at who the suspected winner is of this three. Guess there is a lot more that is going to happen in the next few weeks and maybe this will make more sense?!
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    If this is true, I am confused about the next 3 given what we have seen so far? How is Carter the next to leave. And then Pete. And then Penner. It's like there is a lot of flip flopping. Abi is not a threat, so there is no reason to boot her until F5 (and my guess is that vote will be unanimous). Then Denise has to make the decision on whether to force a tie or take herself to the F3. Either that, or it is a tie and Malcolm loses. Either way, I assume Lisa and Skupin stick together and bring Denise along. But then given what we have seen so far, I am shocked at who the suspected winner is of this three. Guess there is a lot more that is going to happen in the next few weeks and maybe this will make more sense?!
    I am wondering myself. Carter is next out. So that means that his alliance of last night, Lisa, Skupin, Penner, Malcome, Denise must be thinking they don't need him and want to curry the favor of Peter and Abi because they are the best to take to the end. ??? That makes no sense. Lisa wants Penner out; she is solid with Skupin. So Penner going going after Pete makes sense. But voting Carter out before Peter and Abi baffles me.

Abi may win II keeping her in longer. I can see no other reason.

This is going to be exciting. I love this season. And that order boot order may be wrong.

+ Reply to Thread