+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

FORT Fogey

Re: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

I would love to see Lisa or Denise win and if they are in F3 with Skupin one of them will. I highly doubt the jury would vote for a returnee to win. I would rather not see him there, though. The older man could be Penner. Wishful thinking.

I don't like the spoiler that Abi makes F5 either. She, Peter and Ardis are nasty and no fun to watch. I guess she must have been identified by speaking Portuguese to a local (there are many Brazilian's there). She would be identified as caucasian otherwise.
    march likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I don't like the spoiler that Abi makes F5 either. She, Peter and Ardis are nasty and no fun to watch. I guess she must have been identified by speaking Portuguese to a local (there are many Brazilian's there). She would be identified as caucasian otherwise.
    ITA. this is one spoiler that I hope is wrong and she leaves sooner - much sooner. Like next week would be nice.

Sorry to pest - but I know there is a list of boots on one of these pages - anyone know what page # so I don't have to go through them all.
    Thanks

I actually haven't seen one past the merge. All the pre-merge boots were right, although not necessarily in the right order, and I think it had Dawson making the jury. Unless someone has them, I think we are in unspoilered territory, except for the possible descriptions of the F5 and who the F3 are rumored to be.

Yes you are right - it wasn't a complete list. No wonder I couldn't remember how the rest of this was spoiled to go.
    But dang I hope someone finds the rest of the list.
    KatesMom likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    ITA. this is one spoiler that I hope is wrong and she leaves sooner - much sooner. Like next week would be nice.
    Last week would have been better.
    march and wannasee like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Yes you are right - it wasn't a complete list. No wonder I couldn't remember how the rest of this was spoiled to go.
    But dang I hope someone finds the rest of the list.
    I was just at Sucks. I don't think anything more will be coming. There is no boot list. The guys source is a computer tech and already on to another job so his memory is vague. He is not a Survivor fan so doesn't pay as close attention as another would. Sucks guy said that he asked a lot of questions rather than his source coming to him and giving them. He admitted that it was easy to answer yes or no for anyone. He is tight lipped, job security probably.

He is pretty sure Mike is in F3 because he answered yes to that question when asked. Again he says take these spoilers with a grain of salt because they are sketchy.

We can be pretty sure that Abi is in F5 because she is the only Brazilian. 2 older women is obvious. And if that is true we have Denise and Lisa as contenders for the win. It doesn't matter who the older man is in F3. He will not win.

Silly me. I never knew that Penner was an actor! I am surprised he did not share this with Lisa. Well, he may and we have not seen it yet.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

If it's Penner, he might have a chance, no?

If the older two are Lisa and Denise and the younger man is Malcolm, that becomes tough. Seriously between Denise and Malcolm, I love them both and think they both deserve to win.
    Rattus likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    If the older two are Lisa and Denise and the younger man is Malcolm, that becomes tough. Seriously between Denise and Malcolm, I love them both and think they both deserve to win.
    There is no younger man in F3. In F5, yes. According to this spoiler.

+ Reply to Thread