+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

FORT Fogey

Re: Survivor 25 Spec & *SPOILERS* thread

I like Denise, very much. We already know she is in the F3 if we buy the spoilers. They seem pretty credible; so far everying has has panned out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Spoiler below. This from another site.

Hi guys, I'm from the Philippines. I used to post here a lot during the early seasons. Anyway, I got some spoilers from Survivor 25 that I would like to share. Please don't ask who my source is. I would like to protect my source. Also, please take my spoilers with a grain of salt. They might or might not be true.

Spoiler 1: Survivor 25 will be called Survivor Philippines
    Spoiler 2: They started with 3 tribes consisting of 6 castaways per tribe.
    Spoiler 3: There are now 5 castaways left in the game as I'm typing this.
    Spoiler 4: The top 5 castaways are part of a 6-person alliance.
    Spoiler 5: The top 5 consists of 2 males and 3 females.
    Spoiler 6: One of the female is Brazilian, the other 2 females are Caucasian.
    Spoiler 7: I don't have much info about the males in the Top 5 except that one is young and one is old.

Also, they're already in pre-production for Survivor 26. It will have 20 castaways, 10 per tribe.

He goes on to say in another post that Latina is probably what he meant. His source is a friend of a friend and not familiar with the show. There are a lot of Brazilians down there so it was probably a conclusion he drew. Assuming this is true, looks like Dawson makes F5 and either Mike, Johnathan or Jeff one of the F5 males.
    Based on these spoilers and the spoiler of who the F3 is, my speculation for the F5 is Mike, Denise, Lisa, Abi and Peter. Not sure how Abi and Peter end up in an alliance with the other three. And then who is the 6th person in this alliance?

I have a suspicion that every injury incident with Mike is being shown on air because he goes quite far in the game and they hope that will keep it a surprise.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I would replace Peter with Malcolm.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I would replace Peter with Malcolm.
    OOOH, JohnnyK don't tease me like that! That would make me happy. But then how the heck did Abi end up with THAT group??!!

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Abi was at the BB Finale party and she had a cast on her leg. She said she had to have knee surgery because of her injury on Survivor. This makes me wonder if she leaves for medical reason, or if she makes it through, but has surgery when she gets home.

Also, I saw a spoiler somewhere that one entire team gets annihilated. That makes me wonder if Denise really does make the finals. Maybe it will come down to fire-making between her and Malcolm next week and she will win. If she joins another tribe, maybe she makes a good alliance there.

Interesting news. But didn't the promo for next week show members of Tribe Penner during the evacuation? Abi's not on that tribe.

FORT Fogey

LOVE LOVE that Michael is back!! Denise has been amazing too...hate Abi and Peter...
    lilcountriegal likes this.

I saw a commercial during TAR that actually showed the person being Dana. So if a commercial shows it is it no longer a spoiler?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

That seems to be somewhat unclear...as is the difference between the preview right after the show and the commercials during the week. I know someone once posted here that s/he always turned off the show before the preview to avoid being spoiled...but then others jumped in to say that that was ridiculous... So I"m not sure what the official rule is.

But I agree, it looks like it is Dana...saw the commercial myself tonight a couple of times while watching CBS shows. They show Jeff telling her it's her call. Drat...she was doing well in challenges. The other two women on that team seem pretty useless so far as I can tell.

+ Reply to Thread