+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree372Likes

Thread: 5/13 One World FINALE and REUNION **West Coast Spoilers**

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: 5/13 One World FINALE and REUNION **West Coast Spoilers**

Leif was the other person to vote for Sabrina (he did not raise his hand when Jeff asked who voted for Kim). I'm not surprised, as he followed Troyzan around like a puppy.

As for the show, it played out super. I thought it was just right that Kim brought both Sab and Chelsea to the end though I thought Chrisitna would have been a smarter choice than Sab. In any case, her brilliant gameplay could not be denied. I think Chelsea brought on the 'love' for the jury members a little too heavy, it may have struck them as insincere.
    I don't watch this show for the 'drama' or for excitement. To me, a good game played is what is exciting. Kim made the season for me, and I enjoyed watching her finagle her way through this game. Brilliant! It's nice to see a woman play a straight up alpha game and win.

The reunion:
    Dissapointed that we didn't hear from Sab and Chelsea.
    Colton was completely insincere. Funny his mom said something about how this is not the way he is 'supposed' to be acting. His b**ch look at Bill near the end said it all, didn't it?
    At least Alicia appeared to be sorry for actions... Colton couldn't even muster that.
    Troyzan was a jerk. Going on about how great a player he was and how he was like Richard Hatch? Hello? We watched this show, YOU watched this show, Troyzan, and you got played like a cheap kazzoo. It was way too easy.

I have watched all 24 seasons of this show and have never missed an episode. If they bring back Colton, I will not watch an episode! They will have lost another DIEHARD Survivor fan for the sake of drama. I'm pissed enough that they are bringing people back yet again. Yuck.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Thanks for referring us back to Kat's profile picture to see the scar.

I just assumed that if she was 22 and didn't know what her appendix was (and if she could "hurt" it by playing hard on Survivor), maybe she was confused and thought that people need to have surgery on their hearts so they could have children. She obviously is NOT a medical genius.

See you all next season - IF Colton is not on the show.

Great season ending to a mediocre season... if they are going to bring back players from past seasons, I would like to see a match up of the most charismatic players (winners). Boston Rob, J.T., Pavarti, and Kim (who else?) seem to have the ability to get people to trust and follow them all the way to the slaughter! All the while, winning challenges, working hard at camp and being likeable. Charisma is a dangerous thing!

FORT Fogey

I was impressed with Kim bringing Sabrina to F3 instead of Christina. Sabrina had the potential to get more jury votes than Christina. I like when good players want to win against other players that actually have a shot at winning.

I couldn't believe how bad Sabrina's and Chelsea's FTC speeches were. They both made arguments FOR votes for Kim -- Chelsea saying I decided not to have an emotional connection with any of you - WTG, ice queen. Those emotional jury members were never going to reward that. And Sabrina saying that Kim was always the messenger. So basically I (Sabrina) voted all you people out also, but I laid back and let Kim take all the heat. That strategy isn't likely to be rewarded either. Sabrina and Chelsea were both coattail-riders and said so. They both made arguments that Kim could have made against them, but she didn't have to. Epic fail. Not that they would have won anyway ...

This is the first season in a long time that the person that I wanted to win actually won. WTG Kim. I was also glad she got the fan favorite $$. Nobody else there deserved it IMO.

ETA: Oh, and who could have predicted that Kat would be the one jury member to stand up and make the "get over being mad and vote for the best player" speech. WTG, Kat.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

I am hoping the feedback they got from viewers about Colton will prevent his return.

Did you see him as the show finished? He stood there in that bad green shirt with his belly hanging out. Kat gave him a hug and he barely responded. This is not a healthy man. No remorse and empty apology. There is something wrong there.

lol, Bill, I thought Jeff was going to ask him if he knew what year it was with his 1987 get-up. He looked like the gay one. He's good people though, just having a wardrobe & hairdo crisis.

Pretty ballsy of Kim to take Chelsea & Sabrina to the final 3, though I think that was strategy on her part. She might have been thinking the jury would respect her more for not going the easy route and taking Christina.

Jeff seemed a bit harsh towards Christina at the final TC. She really had no game and scrambling around at the end would have just made her look more pathetic. Sabrina and Alicia didn't do anymore more than her that I saw. They just did whatever Kim wanted.

Ugh, why oh why do they keep bringing people back? It's getting aggravating now.
    Moontat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I am hoping the feedback they got from viewers about Colton will prevent his return.
    Me too. Blossom and random audience member guy were laying it on thick though.

I think Coltons mother was really embarrassed, and she should be. She said he wasn't raised that way, but I don't buy it. She may not have intentionally raised her son to be a racist, self-entitled little snot, but he turned out to be one and that tells me that he learned this behavior somewhere... probably from watching the actions of his family.

Alicia at least seemed sincere in her apology and I hope that this is what she needed to see what kind of a person she is capable of being. I hope she can learn from this.

I thought the reunion was quite boring which shouldn't surprise me, since most of the season was boring also. They didn't talk to or even show on camera most of the Survivors. I think that's why there were so many with votes for the fan favorite. No one stood out, except in a bad way.

I'm debating whether I will watch the next season, but I probably will. It's been 24 seasons and I'm a creature of habit. I will not have any qualms in boycotting the show if they decide to bring Colton back though. Just the short time he was on television last night made my stomach hurt. I won't subject myself to him again.
    ButterflyFaery and Jaceegirl like this.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I fell asleep.I have never done that in all the seasons I have watched. I missed about 30 minutes Thank goodness for the PVR.I think Chelsea helped Kim win, her speech was strange. I cant recall much of what Sabrina said.

The questions at the FTC, did nobody have anything to say other than great game?what dull questions It started with Jonas, and continued on.I liked what Kat had to say( I already knew about her surgeries) she redeemed herself a little.

So Christina decided to play dumb , that was her strategy - she had no strategy at all imho.

Well done Kim, I don't think anyone else deserved the money. I hope next season is better than this one .
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by rfromp View Post
    Me too. Blossom and random audience member guy were laying it on thick though.
    They were plants to test the water. The entire audience yelled NOOOOOOO when he was compared to Russell. I hope that was enough.

Bill looked terrible! What was up with that 70's do and outfit?

I, too, was disappointed to hear we have some repeats coming. I think most were airlifted away early enough in the game so they are not remembered for any prowess. They guy from Australia is the only one that leaps to mind other than Colton.
    rfromp likes this.

+ Reply to Thread