+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree373Likes

Thread: 5/13 One World FINALE and REUNION **West Coast Spoilers**

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: 5/13 One World FINALE and REUNION **West Coast Spoilers**

I just watched Christina get voted out. Two thoughts...

After reading the profile for Christina before the season started I thought she would be far more intelligent that she is.

If Kim loses she will be regretting this vote for many years to come.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post

Kourtney and Colton - One World

But Jonathan Penner did the same, no? If I understand your point. He was in Cook Islands and was voted out in 7th place, thus being on the jury.

Also, can we begin a S25 spec/spoiler thread now once the threads are re-opened?
    I forgot about Kourtney but I would be surprised if she came back because she found out shortly afterward that she had cancer if my memory is correct (I read the article after the episode aired but didn't see it :-X ).

And I didn't see any episode with Penner so I didn't know that either. So - if anything please just chalk it up to more wishful thinking and hoping that at least one does NOT return.

(I agree - would love to have the spec/spoiler thread because I would love to give my opinio in general on the listing here.)

I hope no one is planning on painting their picket fence any time soon. Last night's Survivor Reunion show must have used up all the whitewash in the country.
    waywyrd, Lil Bit and Moontat like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Ahh...a deserved win for Kim; and the voting audience agrees.

Colton's explanation that because he was thrown into an all male team, he had to go super-bitch in order to survive is an explanation, but did not excuse his demeaning put downs of other players. Both he and Alicia were called out at the Reunion and that bit of Jeff (the public has been asking) striking with questions and follow-ups should close out the water cooler incidents from this season.

Kat has had two heart surgeries - where are her scars? I loved that Tarzan dug deep into his vocabulary...that is what closed out the season for me. It was interesting to hear them talk strategy that wasn't there after they watched the show. The only one with a proven strategy was Kim. It was interesting that at final tribal she didn't bring up her wins (well, they were all aware of them, anyway) but she was put on the defensive and expected to be so. I was surprised the "hurt" feelings from blindsides didn't roll harder in her direction. How did Troy want her to answer his own blindside question? She answered honestly, what more did he want?

I enjoyed the season and toward the end I rooted for Kim. She had me on the edge of my seat tonight with both challenges and that kept me involved. I do love the walk of the dead and the symbolic bonfire where they burn the fallen warriors. I do forget who went out early and it was nice to hear a remembrance of them.

The Philippines with sharks and three wounded birds, one in each of three tribes. Once again veterans are returning to the game, but not necessarily veterans that have played well or recently. It sounds like the tribe sizes will start out smaller than usual...see you all next fall.
    spockwhat likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I really hope Colton is not one of the returning players. A question: have they already filmed the season and it's in production? Because, if that were the case, he would just be coming out of his second round of the game and would be a lot thinner than we saw him tonight. I am hoping this means it's not him!
    Moontat and Longhornfan like this.

Only one person deserved to win this season, and I'm glad she did. Congratulations Kim!

I was wondering where Kats scars were, too. I don't recall seeing them. And she was cleared to compete on Survivor but she can't carry a child? It doesn't add up.

I thought Christina looked beautiful on the finale. She really cleans up nice!

I'm going to admit to welling up when Tarzan gave his speech at tribal. It was irrelevant to the moment but so sweet. That is a man who really lives his wife.

Colton...ugh! He was rolling his eyes the whole time Bill was speaking. He's learned nothing. Alicia was pretty quiet at the finale. I'm guessing she now knows she controlled diddly squat. Ha!
    Ou
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I was wondering where Kats scars were, too. I don't recall seeing them. And she was cleared to compete on Survivor but she can't carry a child? It doesn't add up.
    I think we discussed this once in the Kat thread. If you look at her profile on the first page of that thread I think you'll be able to see the incision from the heart surgery.
    JavaJo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    (I agree - would love to have the spec/spoiler thread because I would love to give my opinio in general on the listing here.)
    You guys can start a spec/spoiler thread for the Philippines as soon as you'd like.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders View Post
    I really hope Colton is not one of the returning players. A question: have they already filmed the season and it's in production? Because, if that were the case, he would just be coming out of his second round of the game and would be a lot thinner than we saw him tonight. I am hoping this means it's not him!
    I just read that Colton was lobbying hard to come back for another season...PLEASE NO...I can't take anymore of that bigot..he is truly desteable while folks like the Troll are fun to hate on and make fun of...there is nothing fun about Colton and his backwards racist thinking
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread