+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree373Likes

Thread: 5/13 One World FINALE and REUNION **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/13 One World FINALE and REUNION **West Coast Spoilers**

Ugh, fail. I got behind while watching it, but didn't think it was a big deal, because I was recording it. Then I realized that it wasn't taping the reunion show! So I missed the first 20 minutes of that, starting during the voting. Hopefully the reunion will be online.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

11 minutes into the show, and we're still preaching 'Girl Power'. Pathetic!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I don't buy Colton's, so called, "apology". I didn't but much of what his mother was saying, either.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    Oh... no...

Maybe they mean Mike Sokol from Australia, gads, ANYONE but Colton! Ehhh... hopeful thinking...
    I like the idea - if only because MOST of those who have been medically evacuated did not get to complete a game (completing means either last until voted out or win).

Mike Supkin from Australia SHOULD be one of the three - he TRULY had a game ending injury and has wanted to come back. It's also sadly almost a gimmie that had he NOT had to be medically evacc'd that we'd seen a much different "Australia" season.

Here are the ones I know of who have been medically evacuated (I also will include one more I consider a technical one - Paschal, because a. he pulled a rock of doom and was not technically voted out and b. had he managed to NOT pull it he'd probably still collapsed at the final three and been pulled):

Michael Skupin, The Australian Outback (Burned hands - and I mean really bad).

Bruce Kanegai, Panama Exile Island (intestinal blockage which long term could've killed him)

Jonathan Penner and James Clement - Micronesia - (Jonathan an infected knee, James infected finger, but was in good spirits in jury that he even came to jury with the IV)

Of note, James is the ONLY one who was medically evacuated who did at least complete a complete game - his first one in China, where he was voted out with two HII's.

Joe Dowdle, Tocantins (knee injury - aggravated to the point he had to withdraw)

Mike Borassi and Russell Swan, Samoa - (Mike low blood pressure that combined with age he could've had heart attack, Russell - severe dehydration that lead to him passing out. Took so long for him to recover it scared Probst).

Colton - Appendicitis, though apparently "fecal matter" blocking it (uh huh...)

I will not go into an assessment as to whom I think the three will be until later on in speculation folders or the actual start of the next season.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As far as tonight - I'm glad that Kim won the game. What I got to see of this season she was the only one who did all three, was likable enough, but had the players played so well she even mentions wanting to keep the HII until final five to someone and instead of being blindsided, she is saved, and doesn't even need it at five anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I like the idea - if only because MOST of those who have been medically evacuated did not get to complete a game (completing means either last until voted out or win).

Mike Supkin from Australia SHOULD be one of the three - he TRULY had a game ending injury and has wanted to come back. It's also sadly almost a gimmie that had he NOT had to be medically evacc'd that we'd seen a much different "Australia" season.

Here are the ones I know of who have been medically evacuated (I also will include one more I consider a technical one - Paschal, because a. he pulled a rock of doom and was not technically voted out and b. had he managed to NOT pull it he'd probably still collapsed at the final three and been pulled):

Michael Skupin, The Australian Outback (Burned hands - and I mean really bad).

Bruce Kanegai, Panama – Exile Island (intestinal blockage which long term could've killed him)

Jonathan Penner and James Clement - Micronesia - (Jonathan an infected knee, James infected finger, but was in good spirits in jury that he even came to jury with the IV)

Of note, James is the ONLY one who was medically evacuated who did at least complete a complete game - his first one in China, where he was voted out with two HII's.

Joe Dowdle, Tocantins (knee injury - aggravated to the point he had to withdraw)

Mike Borassi and Russell Swan, Samoa - (Mike low blood pressure that combined with age he could've had heart attack, Russell - severe dehydration that lead to him passing out. Took so long for him to recover it scared Probst).

Colton - Appendicitis, though apparently "fecal matter" blocking it (uh huh...)
    Aren't you missing Gary 'Papa Smurf' Stritesky from Fiji?

I loved the condescending look Alicia gave to Chelsea when Chelsea reached out and touched Alicia's hand prior to the final vote being read.
    chickencounter and Midol like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by dantrb View Post
    Aren't you missing Gary 'Papa Smurf' Stritesky from Fiji?
    Possibly - most of these are off the top of my head. Then again - most of the ones who have been ousted I wouldn't mind coming back. My two exceptions are James (I like James a lot - great personality and fun to watch - but because he has played twice already and went far both times), and Colton (no explanation necessary).
    Longhornfan and Midol like this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Did anyone mention the girl who went out with the broken wrist at the beginning of this season?
    JavaJo likes this.

Best final challenge EVER!! (at least the best I can remember)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

For the record,

Michael Skupin - Australia

Bruce - Exile Island

Gary - Fiji

Jonathan Penner and James Clement - Micronesia

Joe - Tocantins

Mike Borassi and Russell Swan - Samoa

Kourtney and Colton - One World

But Jonathan Penner did the same, no? If I understand your point. He was in Cook Islands and was voted out in 7th place, thus being on the jury.

Also, can we begin a S25 spec/spoiler thread now once the threads are re-opened?

+ Reply to Thread