+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 5/9 One World Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 5/9 One World Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    It was right after Tarzan said that.I am not sure about anything on survivor .They have footage of them 24/7 condensed into an hour.TC can be three hours long, and we see 10 minutes, so I am 100% sure - nope
    He gave the finger to the women for getting all the men out and that could have happened anytime during TC triggered by something someone said. Or it could have actually been to the women right after the votes were read as Tarzan walked out as we saw it. Or it could have been to Tarzan. I am off to look at Ponderosa now. The answer may lie there.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 05-11-2012 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    He gave the finger to the women for getting all the men out and that could have happened anytime during TC triggered by something someone said. Or it could have actually been to the women right after the votes were read as Tarzan walked out as we saw it. Or it could have been to Tarzan. I am off to look at Ponderosa now. The answer may lie there.
    I already looked there. They don't mention it. I do like what Troy says about Tarzan though.LOL
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

So... where is the location for next season?
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I just felt Alicia made a big mistake last night by not taking out Chelsea or Kim.

I wonder how Alicia will react during the reunion when she sees what a big fool she made of herself? The biggest power player, the biggest social player I think this woman needs immediate mental therapy as she can't tell the difference between her delusions and reality.

Mental illness is nothing to be ashamed about, Alicia but I wouldn't want you to teach my kids.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    So... where is the location for next season?
    Johnny K knows, not me
    -Andy Rooney-

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I don't know. Samoa again?

However I have heard rumors on certain "twists" or such on next season. At this point they seem true enough. Would a Season 25 speculation thread be allowed?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I don't know. Samoa again?

However I have heard rumors on certain "twists" or such on next season. At this point they seem true enough. Would a Season 25 speculation thread be allowed?
    I would love to know - This season is over on Sunday, thank goodness
    -Andy Rooney-

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I'm so over this season I was just finding something else to pass the time.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Alicia is delusional.

Remember Naonka? She and her piss-poor attitude and over-developed-sense-of-self-importance.... hmmm... so like Alicia. Horrible people, awful players.
    AZChristian and Jaceegirl like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    This group defines the term "sheeple" like none I've ever seen before.
    So very true! They act like they know Kim is in charge, going to win and they're just kicking around the idea, who going be second, third place.
    I'm sure it's more difficult to really see how things are going as you play the game in reality as opposed to what we get to see on TV.

I also thought Kat looked better without all the heavy makeup she had on tonight. She's one of those natural cuties...not a glamorous beauty but adorable girl-woman with a forever-young-ish look....sorta Doris Day type. All that makeup made her look like a little girl, playing Dress-Up.

Did Troy get his hair and beard dyed darker? I just remember a lot more grey on the island.
    Don't really care if he did/didn't...just wonder if my memory is any good.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    Also, I hope someone asks her to elaborate on how she was the strongest competitor (especially physically!?!?). She was constantly fooled with simple lies (so and so wants you out!..Alicia- ROAR-obviously youre right-I hate them, Im running this game!)
    Hahahaha.....sorry, Alicia but you're delusional....This was your first win so how are you the strongest player??? what a big dodo.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    and if Alicia makes it to the final 3 with Kim and Christina I think Alicia might take it...!
    I hate that so much time has passed and many viewers have apparently forgotten Alicia's horrible behavior and name calling she did with Colton towards Christina.
    (not you, mindy...just regular viewers)

Such a boring season. Will be glad when it's over.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread