+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 5/9 One World Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/9 One World Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

I completely agree about Alicia's terrible behavior on the show, and bullying comments, but I'm wondering if WE were the only ones who saw it. Well, besides Christina - who was the brunt of much of Alicia's wrath, and is now voting along with her for some reason. ?
    When she got back with the others, it didn't seem like Alicia was showing her worst side anymore, and I feared she was going to hang in there and make it far. It makes me laugh that she thinks she is strong in the social aspect of this game! Wow - so delusional, but again it was said to the cameras. She sure doesn't seem to me and probably the rest of the viewers like she could win, but who knows how the others feel about her because they may not have been witness to as much of her negativity.

I agree, navy, and if Alicia makes it to the final 3 with Kim and Christina I think Alicia might take it...!
    I think Alicia only *maybe* loses if she goes with Sabrina.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Last night would've been a perfect opportunity for them to blindside Kim completely and vote her off. She didn't feel threatened, she wouldn't have played her HII, she could've been voted out! They're a bunch of dolts.
    And Chelsea should have led that. I do not see how she doesn't realize that Kim is her greatest threat. I loved it when Chelsea said Kim had her back, and they showed the ants on the back of the larger insect and taking it down.

AZChristian Didn't Kim at one time last night mention Chelsea as someone who she was considering voting off? I think she knows Chelsea is her only real competition for the win, and Kim DOES want to win.

I don't know why, but I think if Chelsea is up against Kim for the win, Chelsea has a good shot at winning it. Just a gut feeling.
    I think she did mention Chelsea, and also (I think) told Chelsea that she (Chelsea) was under consideration and that she (Kim) might have to vote which ever way it was going. If that didn't tip Chelsea off ... I don't know what would. She also told her sister that she wan't taking Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan View Post
    As for Christina, I have to wonder what the producers saw in her that she was even cast on Survivor, because she seems to be completely clueless. When Christina had that talk with Chelsea and then went straight back to camp and told Alicia and Kim what Chelsea said to her, I could not believe that she would have included Kim in that conversation!!! Did she not think that Kim would tell Chelsea what she said? I am starting to think that these kind of bonehead mistakes are why Christina is not very well liked, because she in essence helped Kim by revealing that bit of information to her. Christina does not deserve to win anything at this point, especially fan favorite....in my opinion. She has contributed nothing that would make me want to vote for her.
    Christina is one of those outer-circle kind of people who just hangs around and thinks people accept and like her. She throws herself into the group by acting like she's a BF and spilling her guts. Didn't we all know someone like that when we were younger? Someone who desperately wanted to be part of a group and was only tolerated and sometimes used by the more popular kids? I do feel a little sorry for her. She's the underdog.

Kim seems to know how to read people.
    Again ... it is her job.

A family member of mine owned a Bridal Shop and she said she knew which dress a bride would choose from the moment she walked in the door. I saw her do it.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 05-11-2012 at 12:19 AM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

For those commenting on Michael. According to info I have seen out there he was on medication and battling infection...so that is why he is staying he is supposedly staying away from others.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

IMO Chelsa was the only one that could sneak up behind Kim, stab her in the back and take this thing...but she didn't hold on to her cards long enough and she played them too early now she has a target on her back
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    For those commenting on Michael. According to info I have seen out there he was on medication and battling infection...so that is why he is staying he is supposedly staying away from others.
    So what's his excuse for flipping the bird?
    Lil Bit, AZChristian and jucamer like this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    So what's his excuse for flipping the bird?
    Don't know but at the end of Tarzan's ponderosa video when they were getting ready to go to TC. Michael did say that it was the first TC he was excited to go to because he was finally feeling better. So maybe he has been grumpy and not wanting to hang around people all this time because he wasn't feeling well. Cause we really haven't seen him hanging with any of them. IDK just guessing

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    Don't know but at the end of Tarzan's ponderosa video when they were getting ready to go to TC. Michael did say that it was the first TC he was excited to go to because he was finally feeling better. So maybe he has been grumpy and not wanting to hang around people all this time because he wasn't feeling well. Cause we really haven't seen him hanging with any of them. IDK just guessing
    He was pissed with Tarzan, because Tarzan said he had worked with the women to get rid of the men. That's when he did it. It wasn't a classy act, but then he was flipping it to Tarzan
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He was pissed with Tarzan, because Tarzan said he had worked with the women to get rid of the men. That's when he did it. It wasn't a classy act, but then he was flipping it to Tarzan
    Are you sure that's when he did it or was that the edit created for the show to make us think that is when he did it? I'm never sure about the actual sequence of what happens and the reactions we're shown.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Are you sure that's when he did it or was that the edit created for the show to make us think that is when he did it? I'm never sure about the actual sequence of what happens and the reactions we're shown.
    It was right after Tarzan said that.I am not sure about anything on survivor .They have footage of them 24/7 condensed into an hour.TC can be three hours long, and we see 10 minutes, so I am 100% sure - nope
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread