+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 5/9 One World Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: 5/9 One World Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Didn't Kim at one time last night mention Chelsea as someone who she was considering voting off? I think she knows Chelsea is her only real competition for the win, and Kim DOES want to win.

I don't know why, but I think if Chelsea is up against Kim for the win, Chelsea has a good shot at winning it. Just a gut feeling.

Well, I have to give Kim a lot of credit for the way that she was able to handle Alicia last night. That scene on the beach with Kim and Alicia discussing how Tarzan was feeding both of them the same line of bull was most likely what sealed the deal and turned Alicia off of Tarzan. In reality Alicia would have been better off if she had voted for Chelsea, but I think that Alicia was more concerned about "getting played" by Tarzan at that point. I truly hope that this will ultimately be the downfall for Alicia and that she will end up on the jury. A blindside of Alicia would be the icing on the cake for me.

As for Christina, I have to wonder what the producers saw in her that she was even cast on Survivor, because she seems to be completely clueless. When Christina had that talk with Chelsea and then went straight back to camp and told Alicia and Kim what Chelsea said to her, I could not believe that she would have included Kim in that conversation!!! Did she not think that Kim would tell Chelsea what she said? I am starting to think that these kind of bonehead mistakes are why Christina is not very well liked, because she in essence helped Kim by revealing that bit of information to her. Christina does not deserve to win anything at this point, especially fan favorite....in my opinion. She has contributed nothing that would make me want to vote for her.
    cablejockey, sweetpea and Alexxxx like this.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I really wouldn't want to take Alicia. She has Tarzan and Kat's votes, I would think, and that alone is two too many... possibly she could pick up a couple of more from who will be voted out of the final five.

Chelsea played a similar game to Kim, but she is seen as the right hand man rather than the ringleader. I've a feeling that they will be as ticked at Chelsea as they would Kim, but give Kim the vote for doing the dirty work, while Chelsea hid behind it.

I just watched the second half of Kat at Ponderosa and it was interesting to hear that many of the jury members were saying that if a certain person makes it to the final three they will vote for her. That person is:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Sabrina. I guess she's likeable and 'eloquent'. She's been playing a fantastic social game, and also carries the ball at tribal councils. It will be interesting to see if they will actually vote that way if she makes it, or if the jury questions will change anything.
    Uncle David and navybelle like this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Last night would've been a perfect opportunity for them to blindside Kim completely and vote her off. She didn't feel threatened, she wouldn't have played her HII, she could've been voted out! They're a bunch of dolts.
    JavaJo, ilja and Jaceegirl like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, Bejeweled® 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Last night would've been a perfect opportunity for them to blindside Kim completely and vote her off. She didn't feel threatened, she wouldn't have played her HII, she could've been voted out! They're a bunch of dolts.
    I agree! She as much as said to Chelsea, here's your chance to vote me out, I'm not playing the idol, and they left the biggest threat in the game. For that alone, Kim should win.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Quite a few bitter, childish jury members this time. I hope they watch themselves and are embarrassed (though I doubt it).
    I am not so sure they are bitter and childish as much as they have been able to sit back long enough and compare notes and realize Kim is the mastermind behind all the mind games and back stabbing

I would love to know what they are thinking now watching and seeing how Kim manipulated everyone and how bad they are kicking themselves in the booty
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Ok, Tarzan says he needs money for his shocks (twice he's said it now) yet he claims to be a millionaire. Uhm...then why can't you buy your shocks? And I'm sorry but as a surgeon, he should be able to afford to live, at the very least, comfortably. Unless he's been sued so many times it's bankrupted him.

And I admit Kim has played a really good game, but I just don't really like her. I don't know what it is, but I don't. I'm hoping Chelsea or Sabrina take it.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I agree! She as much as said to Chelsea, here's your chance to vote me out, I'm not playing the idol, and they left the biggest threat in the game. For that alone, Kim should win.
    Yep, had there been ANY other person there in past seasons - even the much maligned Vecepia or heck even quitter Osten, Kim would've been blindsided the moment she said that.

(I'd also respected Vee's win a whole lot more if this were the situation).

As far as the final four, if Kim can't win (as she's played the best overall), I want Christina to win just because I'd love for it to show the nonsense of this season to a "T."

I haven't even been able to watch this season for the most part because they cast mostly prima donnas IMHO.

I didn't closely follow the exchange between Chelsea and Kim. Since Chelsea was potentially on the block (Kim knew that but perhaps Chelsea didn't), I thought the conversation was about whether Kim would give Chelsea her idol. Was that part of the conversation at all, or if not said did any of you think that's what Chelsea was thinking - that this would be a good time for Kim to give me her idol, especially if Kim wins immunity?

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Maybe, but with that group if the plan had been to vote out Kim, I'm sure at least one of them would have blabbed to her and she would have played her HII.

+ Reply to Thread