+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: 5/9 One World Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 5/9 One World Show Thread **West Coast Spoilers**

We've only had all-male Final 3 once, I think. And this is the second all-female alliance that managed getting every guy out before the finale. Never was an all-male group whose aim was to do the same.
    Uncle David likes this.

FORT Fanatic

I can sort of understand Kat being bitter because she thought she was in tight. But Troyzan ? He really had no chance. I liked him as a player until he got all snippy. Sour grapes all around !

As long as Alicia doesn't get near the final 3, I can live with anyone else winning, even Christina. She hasn't done a lot, but she doesn't get on my nerves. I do think it's weird that apparently, she & Alicia are getting along ?? After all the vile things Alicia said to her earlier, why would Christina even give her the time of day ?
    ilja likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

At this point, go Christina.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Here's Kim's chance to shave her mustache!
    Nah, she wants to fool the jury into believing there's a dude left in the game so they'll vote for him/her.

Kim may be the best strategist to play the game. Christina is probably the worst.
    navybelle and Megatron like this.

FORT Regular

They made the right decision to vote out Tarzan but I dont think he's as popular with the guys as many of the women believe.

I'm hoping either Kim or Chelsea win it at this point. Sabrina, Christine and Alicia are beyond useless and have provided next to no gameplay. They've just essentially rode the coattails of Kim.
    Alexxxx likes this.

I would have taken Alica out long before this( before Kat) .If she is in the F3, what has she done to tick any of them off? I dislike her immensely .Tarzan wasn't a threat, they weren't going to vote for him

I thought it was silly how the camera was on Kat a lot of the time .Good lord, is this game so boring we have to look at someone that was taken out of the game.

I hope Sunday changes the game somehow. I want Alica off my TV for sure The others, meh, I don't care really who stays or who goes . If Christina has managed to survive this long, I would give her the money.

Micheal you are a class a** and that isn't class act!
    Coco46 and wannasee like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Regular

Alicia is the only contestant in Survivor history that came on the show overweight and is leaving looking the same in a bikini. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Alicia is the only contestant in Survivor history that came on the show overweight and is leaving looking the same in a bikini. Disgusting.
    Her belly was hanging over her bikini bottoms. Lovely sight!
    -Andy Rooney-

This is one. bitter. jury. Kat obviously took last week extremely personally, and somehow the thought of the old guy wearing her panties on his head (and...ewwww) drove her to tears. Mike flipping the bird was ridiculous. You played a crap game, my friend. You're lucky to even be sitting on the jury, moron. Leif and Jonas I keep forgetting who they are and where did they come from. Jay is boring, and Troy's continued mad face is becoming pathetic, actually.

You can tell it is driving the guys crazy that it's a final 5 women. Ha hahahaha. That's what you get for allowing Colton free reign in your tribe.

If Kim betrays Sabrina or Chelsea at this point, I wonder if they will join in with the bitter fest or not?

I don't care, I just don't want the cow to get anywhere near the F3. Kim, do what you have to do but do not take that woman to the end, please.

That said, this is Kim's game to lose at this point. I can see Sabrina giving her a run for her money but that's about it.
    ilja likes this.

I agree sweetpea, I do hate it when its this predictable
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread