+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree369Likes

Thread: 5/2 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: 5/2 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Regarding the Fan Favorite, I'm glad that right now the eventual winner of that is really up in the air and is not obvious unlike last season.
    I'm glad about that too. If Sab makes a big move, she could end up with it, or if Kim continues to be strong but is blindsided near the end, she may take it. It depends on how it plays out, and I love it.

I think it's fair to say neither Colton or Alicia have a chance!
    Moontat, ilja and Midol like this.

Could someone tell me how/when you get to vote for Fan Favorite? I could swear in past seasons, there was something all along on the website but can't seem to find any mention of it for One World.

I kept wanting to post after Wednesday's episode but everyone's pretty much said it. My biggest hope was that Kat would actually win the IC, just because I wanted to see if the others would take advantage to oust Kim, who is definitely a strong player, in tactics and challenges. That didn't happen, so the blindside was kinda fun but not so much a blindside to the audience as to Kat, apparently. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    Could someone tell me how/when you get to vote for Fan Favorite? I could swear in past seasons, there was something all along on the website but can't seem to find any mention of it for One World.

I kept wanting to post after Wednesday's episode but everyone's pretty much said it. My biggest hope was that Kat would actually win the IC, just because I wanted to see if the others would take advantage to oust Kim, who is definitely a strong player, in tactics and challenges. That didn't happen, so the blindside was kinda fun but not so much a blindside to the audience as to Kat, apparently. :-)
    I was told there is something about fan favorite on the CBS site, have you been there?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

They usually don't put the Fan Favorite poll up on their website, until the second to last episode airs. So it should go up next week, I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    They usually don't put the Fan Favorite poll up on their website, until the second to last episode airs. So it should go up next week, I would think.
    I think maybe it says all that on CBS. I should check. Not everyone knows the how and the where. I am just po'd I cant vote
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwyn View Post
    Thanks, I wasn't sure and before, thought there was something about it all along. FM, I did look at the website and didn't notice any mention of it. I'll try to vote for you, too, just let me know your pick! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    Thanks, I wasn't sure and before, thought there was something about it all along. FM, I did look at the website and didn't notice any mention of it. I'll try to vote for you, too, just let me know your pick! ;-)
    I will! thank you so much..
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    If I were Kat I would have asked the 2nd place person if they want me to select them or they can choose whoever they want to come with me in their stead. Then ask the 3rd place person to do the same. Put the pressure on them. Turn the tables around. That way I do not have to hurt people's feelings. It is a very strategic move as people will not know your true alliances but it puts the 2nd and 3rd place finishers into a tougher situation.
    Very clever!!!

I'm still stunned that Kat is stunned that an old lady of 28 can beat her at a physical challenge.... really, a 6 year age difference???? It's like she is in junior high!
    Lil Bit and Midol like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I continue to be impressed with Kim's game play...I don't know if she can keep winning immunity and avoid playing the HII until the final 4 or so, but that's her goal I think, wisely. And since everyone else seems to be playing for 2nd place no one will mind if she does. Now at the last chance to play it, if she has game immunity she should give that to whoever she wants in the F3 that she's worried might leave...and then play her HII.

I agree with posters above who said that ceding the vote to Kat was great for not looking like a bossy ruler, and even letting Alicia think she's in charge. I don't know if Kim knows quite how horrid Alicia can be...she wasn't around during the Colton racist comment phase, and a lot of A's worst comments have been to the camera.

I'm still holding Tarzan's earlier behavior against him, whether it was strategic or not, so not wanting him in the F3, plus it is dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I agree with posters above who said that ceding the vote to Kat was great for not looking like a bossy ruler, and even letting Alicia think she's in charge. I don't know if Kim knows quite how horrid Alicia can be...she wasn't around during the Colton racist comment phase, and a lot of A's worst comments have been to the camera.

I'm still holding Tarzan's earlier behavior against him, whether it was strategic or not, so not wanting him in the F3, plus it is dangerous.
    I believe Kim knows something about Alicia, at least, since in this episode, during the reward, she did mention how nobody would vote for Alicia, and how Alicia has no idea that nobody wold vote for her, something along those lines. That tells me Kim has at least an idea about that nasty witch's bad traits, but then again, she seems to make no effort to hide how nasty she is.

And I do agree, I still don't like the crazy old man due to his nasty earlier behavior. The jury will always be bitter, and the mayority in the jury are men. Judging by the big smiles in their faces while Troy tried to create chaos amongst the women, and Troy's childish scowls at the women during TC this episode, I wouldn't put it past them to give Gregzan (I just don't like calling him Tarzan!) the victory just to spite the girls. It's just too big of a risk to let the only man left make it to the final tribal council.
    mushybrain, Alexxxx and Photobabe like this.

+ Reply to Thread