+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree369Likes

Thread: 5/2 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/2 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I don't know if she will be a fan favorite. Its hard to determine how one chooses that.I think the FF has to be entertaining, loves the game and has made the survivors like them or hate them. We didn't get to see a lot of Christina we only heard about her through others.
    Be that as it may, I would still like to see Christina take it because any enemy of Colton, Alicia and Kat is a friend of mine. And the look on their faces and the bitterness in their hearts on that occasion? Entertainment enough for me.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Be that as it may, I would still like to see Christina take it because any enemy of Colton, Alicia and Kat is a friend of mine. And the look on their faces and the bitterness in their hearts on that occasion? Entertainment enough for me.
    That's true, I guess we will have to see who everyone chooses.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by captain View Post
    I do not understand after all the years of Survivor that people forget this is a game, only 1 can win and people will lie, stretch the truth, what ever you want to call it. I believe the men seem to be taking it in stride much better than the women at this point. It will get interesting, the women have to start turning. IMO if Tarzan makes it to the F3 he should win, just because he was such an underdog in the beginning, but is still there.
    That's who I would like to see win .( or get fan favorite) Tarzan has played a great game - in more ways than one. I am not so sure he has endeared himself with the jury to get the votes though..
    -Andy Rooney-

What I find interesting about Tarzan is, the personality conflicts he seemed to show earlier in the game have by and large gone away as the men have left. He seems quite mellow with the women, and dare I say he has had some level-headed conversations with them (Sabrina/Chelsea last week). I wonder if it was just the guys bringing out the worst in each other, all that alpha dog crap.

I'd love to see what he says at FTC but I think they won't let him anywhere near it. Regardless of the disconnect in the men's tribe, if they are bitter enough they may give him the win just because of his gender. Kim will realize that and get rid of him. I think at this point she's considering Christina and Alicia (both goats) as her F3 partners, but she will then have two very po'd, very recent jury members to placate in Sabrina and Chelsea. It is going to get interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    What I find interesting about Tarzan is, the personality conflicts he seemed to show earlier in the game have by and large gone away as the men have left. He seems quite mellow with the women, and dare I say he has had some level-headed conversations with them (Sabrina/Chelsea last week). I wonder if it was just the guys bringing out the worst in each other, all that alpha dog crap.

I'd love to see what he says at FTC but I think they won't let him anywhere near it. Regardless of the disconnect in the men's tribe, if they are bitter enough they may give him the win just because of his gender. Kim will realize that and get rid of him. I think at this point she's considering Christina and Alicia (both goats) as her F3 partners, but she will then have two very po'd, very recent jury members to placate in Sabrina and Chelsea. It is going to get interesting!
    I agree. Taking Tarzan might be a bigger risk than she would be willing to take. The conflicts he had earlier, I am not so sure that wasn't part of his game, but I really don't know. If the women saw his behavior with the men, they might think he isn't a risk and take him along. I just wish Alicia were out of the game
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I just wish Alicia were out of the game
    Me too. I can only hope she starts bragging about being the one in control and/or has a big blowup with one of the other girls and they get together to vote her out. Heaven forbid she comes in 2nd (I can't see her winning) and gets even $100,000. Her kind of nastiness does not deserve to be rewarded!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Kat's not going to call her on it! All Kat is going to do is whine "why did you vote me off?????" thru her crocodile tears! She is beyond pathetic. I do not, to this day, understand WTF the producers were thinking when they cast her in the first place!!!
    It does make you wonder what the producers saw in Kat that they would cast her over so many other very worthy contestants, doesn't it? I am seeing a very young woman who appears to have no relationship with her parents, whether that means that they are dead or completely uninvolved in her life. I don't know which it is, if that is indeed the truth. The fact that her male cousin is the most important person in her life must mean something. I think that she is emotionally stunted, but I don't know why.
    Midol likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post

Tarzan lost any respect I might have given him with all his loudmouthed support and defense of Colton early in the game.

To me, there's no defending or glossing over that.

Then there's the poopy pants in the community water pot ...
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Tarzan lost any respect I might have given him with all his loudmouthed support and defense of Colton early in the game.

To me, there's no defending or glossing over that.

Then there's the poopy pants in the community water pot ...
    And bullying Leif.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

And harrassing one of the girls about her boob job. I sure hope Tarzan doesn't win fan favorite. He's no favorite of mine!

I'm still rooting for Troyzan to win fan favorite. Or Bill since he wasn't given a fair chance this season with Colton wanting him out so bad and no one else being willing to stand up to Colton.
    Moontat and Longhornfan like this.

+ Reply to Thread