+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree369Likes

Thread: 5/2 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Regular

Re: 5/2 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I hate it that I can't see this in Canada. Why do they allow me to see other clips but not the Ponderosa? We used to be able to see them but not for the last few years. Ponderosa gives you an idea of the real people and how the jury might vote. Plus, it is usually fun. CBS does this for the Amazing Race too. We can't see the teams who have been kicked out anymore. I really don't understand since ABC will let us see the clips of kicked out Bachelores/ettes but not CBS. Dumb a**e*!!!
    Here you go my Canadian friend! (canadian too!)

sweetpea and Rattus like this.

FORT Regular

I think it's funny how much Kat is crying. Wow, she took it really personally. I think that's the most immature 22 yr old I've ever seen. Although Kim appears to be running the show, I'm not sure she's going to win as there are going to be a lot of bitter people. Kat, Troyzan, and atleast 1 of Chelsea, Alicia or Sabrina.

on a side note, Mike appears to be an absolute clown on Ponderosa. Possibly one of the worst contestants I've seen on the show. The game is over, may as well try to be friends dude!
    Midol likes this.

FORT Fogey

Kat is one of the most immature people I have ever seen. She whines and pouts mores than my six year old does. I am so glad she got voted out, and being a blindside was even more pleasant.

I hope Christina pulls this out. She has been hassled so much all season, and for the most part has kept her head up high. I cannot stand smug Kim, entitled Chelsea, bully Alicia, or crazy Tarzan. I would like Sabrina and Christina to be first and second.

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    Mazes and Monsters?? I can see your feelings about Kat in her own little world.. look how she was with her cousin, to me that was all sorts of odd. I am glad she was blindsided, she needed a kick and a dose of reality. She needs to grow up.. and think out side her bubble.
    That's right! Mazes and Monsters!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I still don't understand the hostility towards Christine.

Actually, considering Kim is actually strategizing, I wouldn't mind her winning. But that's not to say that I'm completely invested in her win. But then, as consolation to anyone hoping that she'll get voted out soon, the people I hope that will make it to the end and win really don't, except for Yul.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

I wouldn't have thought that I could think more poorly of Kat than I did, but never say never. And I don't know if Canadians can vote for fan favourite, but if we can, I'm voting, and voting hard, for Christina.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I wouldn't have thought that I could think more poorly of Kat than I did, but never say never. And I don't know if Canadians can vote for fan favourite, but if we can, I'm voting, and voting hard, for Christina.
    I decided to vote for Christina for fan favorite way back when Colton and Alicia were behaving so horrendously toward her. To this day, I don't understand why everyone dislikes her so much. We've seen nothing on camera, and haven't heard much. I think the fact that she has stayed calm in the midst of all the vitriol speaks well for her character. Kind of like Dayana on Celebrity Apprentice. Is she the strongest player? No. But she's earned a lot of points by not playing into all the toxins that are being spewed all around her.

I do not understand after all the years of Survivor that people forget this is a game, only 1 can win and people will lie, stretch the truth, what ever you want to call it. I believe the men seem to be taking it in stride much better than the women at this point. It will get interesting, the women have to start turning. IMO if Tarzan makes it to the F3 he should win, just because he was such an underdog in the beginning, but is still there.
    Midol likes this.
    There's no place like home!

Good Lord, I had to mute a lot of that Ponderosa video. She was incoherent except for the wailing and gnashing of teeth. At one point it looked like Jonas was trying hard not to smile while he was patting her back. She really is such a baby. Troy tried to tell her not to take it so personally, it wasn't because they didn't like her but because (perhaps) she was a strong player, but in Kat's world everything is about personality I guess.

And no, my dear, that was not the biggest blindside ever. Cool beans!
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I don't know if Canadians can vote for fan favorite, but if we can, I'm voting, and voting hard, for Christina.
    I don't know if she will be a fan favorite. Its hard to determine how one chooses that.I think the FF has to be entertaining, loves the game and has made the survivors like them or hate them. We didn't get to see a lot of Christina we only heard about her through others.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread