+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Down to Final 6. Who is Kim going to take with her to final 2 (or 3)?

Re: Down to Final 6. Who is Kim going to take with her to final 2 (or 3)?

IDK it usually takes a very smart person to play that dumb I wonder how the other players are feeling seeing it play out on tv and see how Kim has been pushing their buttons using and manipulating them..would piss me off thats for sure
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    IDK it usually takes a very smart person to play that dumb I wonder how the other players are feeling seeing it play out on tv and see how Kim has been pushing their buttons using and manipulating them..would piss me off thats for sure
    I agree, I would love to see him in the F3.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    I agree. I haven't seen any sign of dementia from Tarzan. His condition that makes him forget names (I forgot the name of the condition, bwah!) isn't dementia-related.

And I don't believe he's acting. He's just weird.
    I think the name situation is called a nominal deficiency. My point was that any deficiencies or disorders he may have presented were acting and part of his strategy to be taken to the end. This is why I would like to see him in the F3 and answering questions. If not, I look forward to explanations on the reunion show and exit interviews.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Nominal aphasia as Tarzan called it, or Anomic aphasia.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Nominal aphasia as Tarzan called it, or Anomic aphasia.
    Thanks, Uncle David.

I know what aphasia is ... but thought that (of any kind) was usually caused by strokes, head injury and other trauma and usually involved more than forgetting names and a serious disorder.

Most of my life I have had a problem with putting names to faces and thought it was just both sides of my brain trying (unsuccessfully) to work together.
    It is very embarrassing because most people remember me and my name, even casual acquaintances from years ago!

Mohandas Gandhi

If he's in F3, he wins. Too many men on the jury.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by petzl View Post
    Answer: IT DOESN'T MATTER.

The beauty of it, is she can take any of the them with her and she's still a cinch to win:
    She brings Chelsea, and her narrative is "I did everything and Chelsea, my trusty lieutenant, followed me."
    She brings Alicia and Alicia's toxic personality plus her being a follower not a leader comes back to bite herself.
    She brings Christina, and Christina gets no votes (even if Kim voted Alicia out, Alicia still votes for Kim to win).
    She brings Sabrina and Sabrina maybe gets 1-2 votes, but Kim still wins for leadership + challenges performance.
    She brings Tarzan, and ... she doesn't have to say a thing, the guy's a nut!
    She brings Kat, and ... (no further explanation necessary)

A lot of the guys on the jury are going to give Kim the major credit for leadership plus her dominating performance
    in the challenges, so, Jesus, that's between 3-5 votes right there.

It's crazy how easy Kim makes the game look. And how inevitable a winner Kim is. The composition of the tribe
    now has really no one who can or will effectively challenge Kim's primacy. They're all either hunkering down
    (so that they can be voted off #3 or #4) or actively campaigning hard to be with Kim in the Final 2 (and come in #2).
    You nailed this and I have nothing to add. There are a few wild card situations that could happen to oust Kim but I dont see Christina, Alicia and Sabrina pulling off a coup to vote Kim off. They could, though. Sabrina is smart enough to see what is happening but sadly I think she trusts Kim to take her and sees no reason why she cannot win in that position. They all seem to think they can beat her, I guess.

As of now I don't even want to see Kim in the F3...she may have played the best game...which really wasn't that hard considering how dumb the other players were...but her winning would just be too predictable & boring
    Uncle David likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
    As of now I don't even want to see Kim in the F3...she may have played the best game...which really wasn't that hard considering how dumb the other players were...but her winning would just be too predictable & boring
    Right! I would prefer seeing maybe Sabrina, Alicia and Christina ... Sabrina for the win ... and the other 2 for laughs!

Mohandas Gandhi

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I kind of want a Sabrina, Alicia, Christina F3 as well. As long as Alicia finishes third.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast