+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: 4/25 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/25 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I want the women to win, and yet I didn't want Troyzan to lose.I am sorry to see him go, I really enjoy his game( although he was pimping himself to have the votes for fan favorite ) . I don't know why all these dimwits think Tarzan is soooo special, if they take him along, which I have thought all along they will. I hope he wins!

Why did Kim take Alicia along when she won??Of all the players why take that little s***. Kim is lucky she has a bunch of non thinkers following her. I thought I liked Sabrina, turns out I dont.I think the game where they have to write down names is nasty. Alica had to make a point of bringing Christina up at TC, and that she doesn't deserve to be there. Well, she might be clueless, but she isn't a little racist pygmy
    LOL. I agree completely about not wanting Troyzan to lose. It's a tough season to have a favorite. Troyzan made too many mistakes (voting out Bill while holding immunity idol and Mike) and in no way deserves to still be here yet at the same time the girls winning just makes the season so boring. I like to see people win because they did something good rather than simply because the men are so terrible at this game.

I thought taking Alicia along was brilliant. Guarantees Alicia will not flip. Between that and coming in second on the challenge Alicia must feel very secure right now. Comes at the price of making Kat feel insecure but despite her protestations she is clearly just a follower and is far less likely to upset the cart than Alicia. I hate to root against Kim when she's playing well but like with Rob it just makes the season so boring.
    march likes this.

FORT Regular

"I have to defend Alicia for a moment. She's in no way "fat". "

Yeah, I'm not sure I'd call her FAT...maybe chunky. But her boobs are definitely fat. I think a better word to describe her is disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by luvlady345 View Post
    I like Kim's game, just because the people playing the game are not doing what we want them to do, does not make them dumb....We are arm side quarterbacks who see what they don't see, it's takes a good player to have such mind control of a group of people who all thinks they are that person's F3 or F2........
    But it does make them boring. But we can't blame the players it's the way the game works now. People who make moves don't win and people who simply stick with an alliance do.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    But it does make them boring. But we can't blame the players it's the way the game works now. People who make moves don't win and people who simply stick with an alliance do.
    Troyzan is such a strong player, I just can't figure out ( still)why he went along with Colton to give back immunity , and to vote out Bill.Unless he was outnumbered.
    Midol likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Troyzan is such a strong player, I just can't figure out ( still)why he went along with Colton to give back immunity , and to vote out Bill.Unless he was outnumbered.
    The problem was that Colton was running the show at that point. If Troyzan had held out, he would have bought himself a few days, but at what price? Who do you think Colton would have immediately put in his sites? I think it was the stupidest thing they ever did, but the reason why I think it was stupid is because they did not immediately follow it up with voting Colton out. Even though they switched tribes, everyone on both tribes knew that he was the instigator of that decision - he should have been immediately voted out at the next tribal for being too dangerous to keep around.
    Midol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    As much as I personally love him, Boston Rob's bunch weren't exactly rocket scientists either, but I do agree that he has more charisma than Kim seems to. He had much better sound bites and showed more humour than Kim has thus far, but you never know with edited shows.
    The season that Rob won, I agree, he was playing with star-struck kids, but that AS season he played that Amber won, he did all the work that got both of them to the end, & they weren't playing with a bunch of dummies. He should have won that AS season, IMO, and if the jury hadn't been so bitter, he would have.
    Kim, as much as I don't like her ~ and I'm not really sure what it is about her that I don't like, but something just doesn't sit right with me about her ~ if she makes it to the end, she should win, but again, we all know how juries are on this show. Most of them have shown to be spiteful & vindictive in their voting. They let their pride get in the way instead of respecting game play. I think Troy would vote for her, believe it or not, but I'm not too sure about any of the other guys on the jury. Any women on the jury I think are going to feel "betrayed" & will not vote for her. They're going to remember Troy tried to tell them & they wouldn't listen! But somehow they will find a way to blame their stupidity on Kim, instead of on themselves for being blindly led.
    sweetpea and jh2467 like this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    The problem was that Colton was running the show at that point. If Troyzan had held out, he would have bought himself a few days, but at what price? Who do you think Colton would have immediately put in his sites? I think it was the stupidest thing they ever did, but the reason why I think it was stupid is because they did not immediately follow it up with voting Colton out. Even though they switched tribes, everyone on both tribes knew that he was the instigator of that decision - he should have been immediately voted out at the next tribal for being too dangerous to keep around.
    I would love to see what they took out at TC .It was certainly edited, as it always is, but I think something key was said in one of them ( back when Colton and Troy were both speaking) .I guess I will see in the finale why Troy allowed Colton to run the show.
    -Andy Rooney-

It had to be unanimous & at least 3 of the guys did not want to go along with it, but they did anyway. They screwed themselves & I hope they all realize the demise of the men's tribe started with that & then Troy & Jay were dumb enough to vote with the women at the merge, so the stupidity continued. Troy finally woke up & started playing the game, but by then it was too late. As much as I grew to like him, ultimately his demise was based on poor choices he made earlier in the game. That's why you always have to be thinking 2 or 3 steps ahead & make strategic decisions, not emotional ones, which is what started this whole mess ~ Colton didn't like Bill. That was personal, not game, & all the dumb guys went along with it in order to placate King Colton, instead of taking that opportunity to blindside him instead, or better yet, just voting against going to tribal. That would have put them up 1 man at the merge, but they weren't thinking ahead like they should have been.
    wannasee and Midol like this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    The season that Rob won, I agree, he was playing with star-struck kids, but that AS season he played that Amber won, he did all the work that got both of them to the end, & they weren't playing with a bunch of dummies. He should have won that AS season, IMO, and if the jury hadn't been so bitter, he would have.
    Kim, as much as I don't like her ~ and I'm not really sure what it is about her that I don't like, but something just doesn't sit right with me about her ~ if she makes it to the end, she should win, but again, we all know how juries are on this show. Most of them have shown to be spiteful & vindictive in their voting. They let their pride get in the way instead of respecting game play. I think Troy would vote for her, believe it or not, but I'm not too sure about any of the other guys on the jury. Any women on the jury I think are going to feel "betrayed" & will not vote for her. They're going to remember Troy tried to tell them & they wouldn't listen! But somehow they will find a way to blame their stupidity on Kim, instead of on themselves for being blindly led.
    I think he deserved the AS season far more than the other. But he won one, so he earned it.

This season may be full of dummies on the most part, but I have to give Kim a LOT of credit. It's incredible how much trust and good will she has built with most everyone on her tribe for her to continue steam rolling her way in the game.
    I kind of felt bad for Troy trying to explain to them over and over how it worked better for some of them to flip now than later. The key was, they didn't trust Troy at ALL, and they wouldn't listen to a word coming out of his mouth. They have complete trust in Kim, and so continue to follow. Much of that is certainly to her credit.

I kind of like to compare it to both Brian Heidek's season and Boston Rob's.
    Boston Rob was stuck with a bunch of nitwits, but he took complete and utter control. Though I got tired of his smirky comments, my husband never did. I completely understand why a lot of people give him credit. He was cocky but mostly in a humorous way... it was part of his persona. (the godfather)

Brian Heidek was also lucky to get dropped into a tribe of complete buffoons. Once his tribe took control of the numbers, the writing was on the wall. I found this season to be absolutely awful because I didn't find the leader (Brian) to be in any way humorous or likeable. Most of the time I wanted him to take his persona (Cool Hand Luke) and shove off.

As for Kim, I think she plays with more humility than either of these guys. She has adopted the smirk when she gets her way at tribal... but other than that, she doesn't spend her PI's reminding us about how brilliant she is. She may be boring, but I really like her... she's good without being all showy. She also kicks butt in challenges, so I'm actually hoping for a Kim win here.
    luvlady345, Shoepie and Alexxxx like this.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    It had to be unanimous & at least 3 of the guys did not want to go along with it, but they did anyway. They screwed themselves & I hope they all realize the demise of the men's tribe started with that & then Troy & Jay were dumb enough to vote with the women at the merge, so the stupidity continued. Troy finally woke up & started playing the game, but by then it was too late. As much as I grew to like him, ultimately his demise was based on poor choices he made earlier in the game. That's why you always have to be thinking 2 or 3 steps ahead & make strategic decisions, not emotional ones, which is what started this whole mess ~ Colton didn't like Bill. That was personal, not game, & all the dumb guys went along with it in order to placate King Colton, instead of taking that opportunity to blindside him instead, or better yet, just voting against going to tribal. That would have put them up 1 man at the merge, but they weren't thinking ahead like they should have been.
    Yes, you are right. They caused their own demise. Question - will Tarzan go, or will they take him along for the ride? he is the last man standing and he doesn't seem to care what he says or does. Is he a good guy to take to the end? I don't think all the men would vote for him if he were in the F3.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread