+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: 4/25 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/25 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Thanks Shoepie, I did mean Christina. I keep getting their names mixed up!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Kim won and took Alicia and Chelsea.

On the upside to all this, if there is one, who would have thought Tarzan would be the last man left at the beginning?
    I said this before in regards to Tarzan and was joking, but now I am not sure. Maybe because I want to see some great move in this game which for me has been a rather boring season. Even though I hated Colton and all he stood for at least when he was on there was lots of shocking moments each time he opened his vile mouth. I will miss Troyzan as well because I thought he had fight in him and so wished that someone would realize that he made some great points about the pecking order. Of course no one took him up on it. I am with those that are not liking Sabrina any longer. I find the same thing with Kim. She just seems like a boring puppet master. She just pulls the strings and everyone does as they are suppose to. I thought we might see Kat realizing this and jump ship with Troyzan, but she did not. I don't know what to make of Christina. As others have said is she really that clueless?

This has been just a strange season of Survivor. I keep waiting for it to pick up, but am disappointed each week. This season it seems like they are eating pretty well compared to other years and yet besides going on reward challenges that involve eating lots of food they don't even seem to show them hunting or fishing for their food. I can't remember the last time that they talked about how hungry they are. I remember Jonas did the cooking when he was still there and told him that they would miss it when he was gone. I wonder who took over his duties? I am not seeing lots of strategy either as Kim just hands out the orders and they all abide by whatever she says. I have no favorite to win and almost could care less who does. I cannot remember a season where I did not have a favorite. For me it has been a completely strange season of Survivor that is filled with many strange cast members. Will Tarzan surprise us all and show that he is this great player that has been fooling everyone all along? It might be nice at this point.
    jucamer and Midol like this.

For me it has been a completely strange season of Survivor that is filled with many strange cast members. Will Tarzan surprise us all and show that he is this great player that has been fooling everyone all along? It might be nice at this point.
    Tarzan- I say yes, he will. I kept thinking that he has played us all. I am so hoping he has played the women, especially Kim!
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

It seemed like the first challenge where they had to write down names was intended to stir things ups, because some of the questions were downright mean. And it was apparent that no matter how many questions that Troy got right he was going to lose. Those women wanted to see his dummy burned!! But the immunity challenge was the lamest of them all!!!! Really??? That was the best that they could come up with?

I appears that they are starting to turn on Kat next week and want her gone. She better win immunity, because it appears that Kim, Chelsea and Sabrina are solid - and both Alicia and Christina just go along with whatever they told to do. So, I would now like to see Kat start winning immunities in order to throw a kink in Kim's plan. Who would go next then? I would assume that it would be either Tarzan or Christina.

Sabrina was looking pretty smug last night throughout the whole show. And the way that she has talked to and treated Troy the last few weeks might just come back to bite her if she should make it to the F3. Yes, Troy was trying to stir things up by trying to get the others to see that Kim, Chelsea and Sabrina are running the show, and he did succeed in getting inside Kat's head last night. But Sabrina has been the most vocal with Troy and has outwardly shown the most disdain for him. So, I doubt that she would be getting his vote for the million. However, I also don't think that Sabrina is who Kim and Chelsea visualize as the perfect F3 anyway.

I also think that for whatever reason it appeared that Tarzan threw the immunity challenge last night by waiting to see if Kim's ring hit the mark first. I just can't figure that guy out. What is he thinking? It was apparent that he WAS trying to beat Troy, but I didn't see the same effort when he went up against Kim. I think that they have been feeding him some line of bull, and he is just trying to make it as far into the game as he can. I can't remember another contestant from previous seasons who came into the game in such poor physical condition as he did. He looked physically out of shape from the very beginning and should have been the first one voted out, but here he is still in the game. Go figure.
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 04-26-2012 at 11:33 AM.
    Midol and Jaceegirl like this.

FORT Regular

"Barring something crazy, it's Kim all the way."

That's why this has been such a boring and predictable season. Ever since the guys decided to go all stupid and let Colton talk them into giving up immunity, just about every Tribal Council has been predictable. I've never understood why so many people seem to actually play for 2nd or 3rd. These girls don't seem to want to win. They're content letting Kim be the boss. BORING!

"Kim rubs me the wrong way and I really was hoping she could be gone."

She rubs me the wrong way too...and I don't know why. She's pretty...seems nice...and is smart. And I wanna throw something at the TV everytime these weak, dumb girls let her call all the shots.

"Is it totally wrong and will I be banished from these boards forever if I say I miss Colton?"

As much as I hated that piece of trash, at least he kept things interesting.

"Kat, Sabrina, Tarzan and Christina, now is the time to vote Kim out."

Sabrina seems at least mildly intelligent, but those other three couldn't get enough brain cells to team up to devise a strategy if their life depended on it. If they DID have a lick of sense, they would form their own "Outsiders" alliance. They could take control of the game. But...they're too busy trying to figure out how to finish 5th or 6th to worry about finishing first.
    march, wannasee and jucamer like this.

They should have made a rule during the rope cutting challenge that you can only cut the rope of a person who MISSED the question. That way a correct answer keeps you safe and a wrong one makes you vulnerable. The way that they did it makes it unfair for the people in the minority.
    march, sweetpea, wannasee and 1 others like this.

If Kim makes it to the F3, Kim wins this game. As I think a few mentioned last week, she is calling all the shots, but has played it brilliantly in that she has Chelsea and Sabrina doing her dirty work. The only way she doesn't win is if she gets voted out. Given that she has a hidden immunity idol, at this stage of the game it is going to be tough. Say the outsiders do band together next week. They all vote for her. The insiders vote for someone else and she plays the idol. The outsider goes home and now it is a 3-3 tie for the next vote. They may have missed their chance to get her out. I hope I'm wrong, or else this game is going to play out very predictably. I actually think Kim has played a great game. Of those left right now, she is the one who deserves to win.

I keep forgetting she has the idol! she isnt going anywhere.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The question would be in that scenario - does she get a whiff that the vote may go against her? If so, she plays the idol, if not, she gets blindsided.

Without Troy to play to their paranoia, who will muster up and try to gather votes against her, Kat? Possible, she'll still be hurting over Kim promising to take her on reward if she won, then not following through, but who would follow her - Christina? Tarzan is such an enigma at this point, but he may step up and try to bully Kat and Christina into a Kim vote. Alicia is also a wild card, but, for the moment she may stick with what she perceives as the majority.

Unless the loose cannons can put together four votes, Kim is still safe in the vote.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Exactly, it would have to be a blindside. The problem is that everyone seems to have the "anyone but me" attitude, so none of them are thinking strategically. Tarzan and Christina are just completely pointless. Christina voting for Chelsea tells me she is so on the outside that no one is talking to her. Alicia still thinks she is safe. The only two I see pulling a blindside are Kat and Sabrina, and I'm not sure either one even wants to blindside Kim. They may be hoping they can get down to 4 and then win immunity to get Kim out. I have no idea, but I think the time for a blindside has passed. I honestly don't see these yahoos banding together to get Kim out.
    sweetpea, Midol and Jaceegirl like this.

+ Reply to Thread