+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: 4/25 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/25 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    as far as Kim winning IDK..you know that is left up to the jury and there seem to be quite a few on there that feel like she back stabbed them...we will just have to wait and see
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Almost everyone booted feels back stabbed; that is a given. They get over it when it comes to writing down the name. And I believe some of the anger displayed in the question round is encouraged by production. They don't want everyone to have come to the conclusion that it is only a game having had a good time at Ponderosa.
    But I am sure they talk game at the Ponderosa , right? I think the jury can be very unpredictable.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-27-2012 at 06:15 PM.
    sweetpea likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Just watched Troy's Ponderosa clips. He's so gaunt!! He said he wasn't sure the girls would find the flint, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Just watched Troy's Ponderosa clips. He's so gaunt!! He said he wasn't sure the girls would find the flint, LOL.
    He lost 15 pounds, it looked like more when he was standing there.I love seeing them all realize what we take for granted, showers etc. Did he hide the flint? I do hope so

I wouldn't mind going to the Ponderosa did you see all that sushi that Jonas had cooked up
    sweetpea likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post

But I am sure they talk game at the Ponderosa , right? I think the jury can be very unpredictable.
    Not so much. There are some woulda, coulda, shoulda's but for the most part they get perspective. Troy showed some irritation toward Kim but it was all in fun. They are right in expecting a girl next. They said they would be foolish to vote Tarzan out now.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-27-2012 at 06:16 PM.

Not so much. There are some would, could, shoulda's but for the most part they get perspective. Troy showed some irritation toward Kim but it was all in fun. They are right in expecting a girl next. They said they would be foolish to vote Tarzan out now.
    I think they have long hours to talk game, after TC, I am sure they do (they would never show that) They even said they were rooting for Troy .They think a girl will be next, and they want it to be Kim or Chelsea, that's not going to happen. Christina or Kat would be so predictable, I so hope its Alicia.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-27-2012 at 06:16 PM.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    as far as Kim winning IDK..you know that is left up to the jury and there seem to be quite a few on there that feel like she back stabbed them...we will just have to wait and see
    At this point, Kat is the pivotal person. If she decides to take Troy's parting advice, she can go with Christina & Tarzan. I don't care at all for Alicia but I think she has a strong enough sense of self-preservation to realize she's not a likely 3rd for Kim. If Kat engineers a blindside, she is going to win with an F3 of herself/Christina/Alicia. Guess we will soon see if she is truly dense or not. She did voice a concern about being too far up Kim's ass to see clearly, so there is hope.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I agree 100%. She will win if all goes as planned and takes Chelsea. Chelsea will be viewed as riding her coattainls. Game well played always wins in the absense of malice. Kim has played a very good social game. Any animosity from the women eliminated could easily be placed on both of them so Kim will win for her skill.

I am impressed with her ability to lead and remain respectful and even tempered. Very good job, so far.

I don't think there will be a mutiny even if Kat, Sabrina and Christina try. Tarzan will vote with Kim in the hope she will take him to the end. I believe he thinks this a possibility.
    I have to say it .... Kim is a Bridal Shop owner! The day to day routine and dealing with Brides-to-be and their Bridal parties and families, and other opinionated involved individuals has been, I am certain, excellent training for the social game. My Aunt owned a Bridal Shop so I have some close experience, but if you are in doubt, watch a few episodes of "Say, Yes to the Dress". This type of business requires a special knack for getting someone to trust your opinion of what to wear for the most important person in her life, on what's to be one of the most important days of her life. That doesn't even include the circling bridesmaids ...

It is no wonder she has the skill to deal with these pea brains.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

it is no wonder she has the skill to deal with these pea brains.
    lol!
    -Andy Rooney-

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I have to say it .... Kim is a Bridal Shop owner! The day to day routine and dealing with Brides-to-be and their Bridal parties and families, and other opinionated involved individuals has been, I am certain, excellent training for the social game. My Aunt owned a Bridal Shop so I have some close experience, but if you are in doubt, watch a few episodes of "Say, Yes to the Dress". This type of business requires a special knack for getting someone to trust your opinion of what to wear for the most important person in her life, on what's to be one of the most important days of her life. That doesn't even include the circling bridesmaids ...

It is no wonder she has the skill to deal with these pea brains.
    Bazinga!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Bazinga!

So true---perfect prep for Survivor's social game! Excellent point, Echo!

+ Reply to Thread