+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: 4/25 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

FORT Fogey

Re: 4/25 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

The preview shows Kat saying Sabrina doesn't know her ass is on the line. Chelsea saying everyone wants Kat gone. Kim says, Kat first.

If Sabrina, Kat and Christina were paying attention they would enlist Tarzan and vote Kim out but I just don't see that happening. I bet they are both told the other one is the target and will believe it.

Kim is doing a very good job! It appears her plan is to blindside Kat, make Sabrina feel safe only to blindside her the following week. Figuring Tarzan will vote as she says, Christina next. That leaves the final 3 with Tarzan who is easily voted out next.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 04-27-2012 at 05:51 AM.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I think at this point, Kim HAS to take Chelsea to the end. I don't think a jury would forgive her for ousting her best friend and will probably give her some credit for at least being loyal to ONE person. Chelsea really doesn't have a great chance to beat her anyway, so a great choice to make. In this way, she is kind of reminding me of JT his first season. No one really hated the guy, and as long as he went to the end with Stephen, he was good to win.

As for the third, either Kat or Sabrina are a good choice (though it doesn't look like they will get that far in the previews). If she gets rid of those two based on the fact that they turned on her, fine, that's a good reason, and will be excused or even credited to her by the jury, probably. If those two were to go, I'd pick either Alicia (stuck with alliance argument) or Christina (no one will vote for her).
    The only person she should absolutely not take is Tarzan. He's too much of a wild card. It's absolutely key that she takes Chelsea though... I think it's vital to her winning. Otherwise, she really looks like a complete jerk.
    Shoepie and Longhornfan like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I think at this point, Kim HAS to take Chelsea to the end. I don't think a jury would forgive her for ousting her best friend and will probably give her some credit for at least being loyal to ONE person. Chelsea really doesn't have a great chance to beat her anyway, so a great choice to make. In this way, she is kind of reminding me of JT his first season. No one really hated the guy, and as long as he went to the end with Stephen, he was good to win.

As for the third, either Kat or Sabrina are a good choice (though it doesn't look like they will get that far in the previews). If she gets rid of those two based on the fact that they turned on her, fine, that's a good reason, and will be excused or even credited to her by the jury, probably. If those two were to go, I'd pick either Alicia (stuck with alliance argument) or Christina (no one will vote for her).
    The only person she should absolutely not take is Tarzan. He's too much of a wild card. It's absolutely key that she takes Chelsea though... I think it's vital to her winning. Otherwise, she really looks like a complete jerk.
    I agree 100%. She will win if all goes as planned and takes Chelsea. Chelsea will be viewed as riding her coattainls. Game well played always wins in the absense of malice. Kim has played a very good social game. Any animosity from the women eliminated could easily be placed on both of them so Kim will win for her skill.

I am impressed with her ability to lead and remain respectful and even tempered. Very good job, so far.

I don't think there will be a mutiny even if Kat, Sabrina and Christina try. Tarzan will vote with Kim in the hope she will take him to the end. I believe he thinks this a possibility.
    spockwhat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well as far as I can see Kim and Troyzan have been the only ones really trying to "play the game"

sorta off subject but I was watching a commerical for a new show called Flipping ? I want to say OUT but wasn't that the OCD guys show but this commerical I saw I swear the troll was there barking out orders as usual....I might watch the troll is so much fun on hate on that its to the point where you almost like him...I would have liked to seen him so up this season "yea I know thats a first for me" but if he had ever a chance to win it would have been with this bunch of idiots
    You saw right, Butterfly. The little hat-wearing troll does, indeed, have a new show coming on. It is called "Flipped Off" and premieres on A&E on April 28th. He buys and flips houses in Houston. I'm sure he will be his usual pleasant, humble self. Oh, and apparently he will be exploiting his kids, including his little 4-year-old daughter, as well. Many reality stars must share a common exploitation gene.

I don't think there will be a mutiny even if Kat, Sabrina and Christina try. Tarzan will vote with Kim in the hope she will take him to the end. I believe he thinks this a possibility

Who did he vote for last time? .I think its a possibility he could be in the F3. I hope so, it might make for a very interesting finale.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post

Who did he vote for last time? .I think its a possibility he could be in the F3. I hope so, it might make for a very interesting finale.
    He voted Christina. That was in hopes that Troys talk at TC might have convinced two others to join them. He voted for Leif the week before.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    He voted Christina. That was in hopes that Troys talk at TC might have convinced two others to join them. He voted for Leif the week before.
    Thanks Shoepie
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

as far as Kim winning IDK..you know that is left up to the jury and there seem to be quite a few on there that feel like she back stabbed them...we will just have to wait and see
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie
    Kim has played a very good social game. Any animosity from the women eliminated could easily be placed on both of them so Kim will win for her skill.
    Good point! I also think Chelsea's wishy-washiness over certain votes will not endear her to a jury.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    as far as Kim winning IDK..you know that is left up to the jury and there seem to be quite a few on there that feel like she back stabbed them...we will just have to wait and see
    Almost everyone booted feels back stabbed; that is a given. They get over it when it comes to writing down the name. And I believe some of the anger displayed in the question round is encouraged by production. They don't want everyone to have come to the conclusion that it is only a game having had a good time at Ponderosa.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-27-2012 at 06:14 PM.

+ Reply to Thread