+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: 4/25 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: 4/25 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I am thinking the same thing. The real kicker would be if in the final 4 Kim was voted out and the finale 3 were Alicia, Tarzan, and Christina. No one would want to vote for any of them.
    Awww, damn Bearcata, ya had to go there? Ya had to go there? I sure hope God wasn't listening!!!!
    LOL!!!
    AZChristian likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I don't think they can afford to risk taking Tarzan to the final three. If they did that the jury would be 5 men and 4 women, Since the women decided it must be a woman vs. man game, would it be logical for the men to say "fine. That's how we'll vote"? Much safer not to give the men that choice. I think Tarzan will go next week and Christine the following week. I hope I'm wrong. I'd love to see a blindside. I just don't think anyone but Kim is actually playing the game.
    holly71, jucamer and Midol like this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Or if it was Kim, Tarzan and Christina, the jury would shake their heads in wonder that Kim pulled the two stupidest people along with her and not vote for her because they are tired of that part of game play.
    AZChristian and jucamer like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Juries are so unpredictable. You don't know if they will vote to reward gameplay, and put all personal feelings aside, or vote for the person that has p*ssed them off the least and to punish someone (like BR in the all stars season). Kim is trying to play the middle, keep it even, be strong but not too strong, run the show but not crow about it, make tough decisions but not tick too many people off. What will be interesting though is if they get rid of the LMS (last man standing) and have the final be all women, they have to turn on each other at that point. Christina is an easy vote for them to make first, but then what? Kat who is already really emotional and will see it as the ultimate betrayal? Sabrina? Alicia who is guaranteed to make a blistering tribal council speech? Your first lieutenant? Someone will seriously have their feelings hurt, so I think at this point the best the girls can hope for is get the votes from the guys, not rely on your alliance to reward you the cash.

Question is, at this point, who do we think the guys would vote for?

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I would love to see a blindside... but only if Kim gets it!!!!
    Moontat likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    The perfect two to take to F3 would be Christina and Tarzan. No one would vote for either of them!
    If we are assuming here that the taker of 2 is Kim and it's Kim, Tarzan and another I do think that Tarzan has a chance to win.

Tarzan's problem with the men is they knew he wasn't "with them" so that couldcost him a unanimous male vote. His problem with the women is ... well ... let's just call it the PPP ( Poopy Pants Problem).

Kim's problem with the men is likely their egos ... and her problem with the women is she will likely have at least 3 maybe 4 filled with bitterness that could cost her.

Kim could have given up her picnic seat and relinquished it to Kat with Chelsea and Alicia. They might have been a tad suspicious, but it would have been easier to explain than having to deal with excluding Kat.

In any case, there will be no mandate to declare any of them Sole Survivor.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I think Tarzan can change on a dime.I bet if he went to the F3 he could talk them into thinking he was the mastermind, never mind outlasting etc the other men. I just don't think all the men would vote for him, just because he's male.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I really took offense with Alicia last night. She made a comment about how she's a special ed teacher and she feels like she needs to treat Christina like one of her special needs kids. What a slap in the face to the kids she is supposed to be helping! This chick doesn't have a clue how to be kind. I can't believe she's allowed to teach these very special kids. I hope she doesn't get close to the final 3, and I hope the parents at the school she teaches at, ask for her removal from the school teaching system.
    I totally agree. I dislike this woman INTENSELY!
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I am thinking the same thing. The real kicker would be if in the final 4 Kim was voted out and the finale 3 were Alicia, Tarzan, and Christina. No one would want to vote for any of them.
    They have to vote per the rules and what they sign up for - what they could do however is make it for sure a tied vote - each with equal number of votes, and force them to use that tiebreaker that they've set up for the show to see who gets the money.

That would be a show of "No confidence" in any of the three as being the sole survivor, and would let us see what they have to do to earn the money.

Too bad it's probably isn't the curse of the purple rock though where if they go three way tie and no consensus the money is split between all 12 finalists evenly.

well as far as I can see Kim and Troyzan have been the only ones really trying to "play the game"

sorta off subject but I was watching a commerical for a new show called Flipping ? I want to say OUT but wasn't that the OCD guys show but this commerical I saw I swear the troll was there barking out orders as usual....I might watch the troll is so much fun on hate on that its to the point where you almost like him...I would have liked to seen him so up this season "yea I know thats a first for me" but if he had ever a chance to win it would have been with this bunch of idiots
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread