+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: 4/25 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 4/25 One World Show Discussion **West Coast Spoilers**

I really took offense with Alicia last night. She made a comment about how she's a special ed teacher and she feels like she needs to treat Christina like one of her special needs kids. What a slap in the face to the kids she is supposed to be helping! This chick doesn't have a clue how to be kind. I can't believe she's allowed to teach these very special kids. I hope she doesn't get close to the final 3, and I hope the parents at the school she teaches at, ask for her removal from the school teaching system.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    ...As for Kim, I think she plays with more humility than either of these guys. She has adopted the smirk when she gets her way at tribal... but other than that, she doesn't spend her PI's reminding us about how brilliant she is. She may be boring, but I really like her... she's good without being all showy. She also kicks butt in challenges, so I'm actually hoping for a Kim win here.
    She has said that she wants to keep it calm and on an even keel in order to hold the alliance together. That she has, so far, avoided big drama puts her in the plus column for me.
    spockwhat and Alexxxx like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I really took offense with Alicia last night. She made a comment about how she's a special ed teacher and she feels like she needs to treat Christina like one of her special needs kids. What a slap in the face to the kids she is supposed to be helping! This chick doesn't have a clue how to be kind. I can't believe she's allowed to teach these very special kids. I hope she doesn't get close to the final 3, and I hope the parents at the school she teaches at, ask for her removal from the school teaching system.
    I agree, she makes me physically ill .
    mesachick likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Yes, you are right. They caused their own demise. Question - will Tarzan go, or will they take him along for the ride? he is the last man standing and he doesn't seem to care what he says or does. Is he a good guy to take to the end? I don't think all the men would vote for him if he were in the F3.
    Originally, Tarzan was the take-to-the final guy that nobody would vote for. Now I am not so sure. I'd have to sit and think about it, because as Jeff said "now what"? Tarzan actually could win because I think early on he was playing a different game than he is now. Earlier he played the confused old guy ... and now he is playing the go along to get along game. In any case I think both he and Kim could sell people on voting for them. None of the other women would get a vote.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I think they should name the pet pig Alicia !
    Last edited by echo226; 04-26-2012 at 03:17 PM.
    cablejockey and mesachick like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I think they should name the pet pig Alicia !
    Yes, they should. Although the pig was kinda cute .Alicia not so much.
    sweetpea, AZChristian and Midol like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Damn it if the three that voted Christina voted Chelsea I think there would have been a tie.
    You're right! I keep hoping for a tie sometime this season. Sheesh, it will be something different at the very least.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

The perfect two to take to F3 would be Christina and Tarzan. No one would vote for either of them!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    The perfect two to take to F3 would be Christina and Tarzan. No one would vote for either of them!
    I actually wonder if Tarzan made it to the F3 if that would be the case. In a season where there are 7 people left and 6 of them are women - for there to be a man in the F3 says he played some type of game and did something right to last that long. I would be very interested to see how the jury would vote in that case, as I think there is an argument that both he and Kim are playing the game. They are playing very different types of games, but they are both definitely playing a game.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    Is it totally wrong and will I be banished from these boards forever if I say I miss Colton?? Okay, so he was vile, rude, arrogant, nasty, mean, manipulative, and overbearing.....but at least he wasn't boring. This game has turned into a snoozefest. Maybe it will pick up when the woman have to turn on each other and the claws come out, but since everyone seems to think they are top 3, maybe that will never happen and they will each get picked off like sitting ducks. I hope something happens to shake it up a little.
    Perhaps I should hang my head in shame, but I agree with you about Colton. Goodness knows I couldn't stand him as he was being carried out, after hearing some of the terrible things he said, but the episodes were more exciting when he was there. I paid better attention, waiting to hear what awful thing he'd say next. For starters to pick up the pace, Kim should get blindsided next week. That would be good...

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I am thinking the same thing. The real kicker would be if in the final 4 Kim was voted out and the finale 3 were Alicia, Tarzan, and Christina. No one would want to vote for any of them.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread