+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: 4/18 One World Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 4/18 One World Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    "Take it like a MAN"!? Yeah, we blindsided Jay and we're aiming for you (Troyzan) now, but you should just suck it up and "take it like a man"?
    ITA. I couldn't believe what she was saying. Does she think this is a game of monopoly with fake money - god no it is for a MILLION dollars, of course Troyzan should be fighting to stay, not rolling over and taking it like a man. Yikes!!
    Moontat and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I would have to say Troyzan or Kim. Kim has played a smarter game than most of the people this season and has a good chance of being Sole Survivor. If she doesn't win the whole thing, I would vote for her as fan favorite.

I admire Troyzan for finally waking up and putting up a fight. If it looks like Kim is going to win the main prize, I would vote for him as fan favorite. I have a deep love of underdogs and come-from-behind victories so I'll be rooting for him!
    Makes sense. I don't see anybody that's a true fan favorite like other seasons.I think had he stayed, it could have been Jonas. I hope Troyzan fights until he can't anymore. Kim's okay, I truly didn't see her for weeks, she is pretty bland, like last years winner.But, a win is still a win
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I can sort of understand Christina and Alicia not switching to Troy's side. They could believe that they are higher in the pecking order than they actually are. But for Tarzan to vote out Leif? That just doesn't make sense to me. Can't he see that the men are getting picked off, one by one?

I agree with who ever mentioned that Troy should have brought up the question for ALL the women about who was made promises to be final 3 with Kim or Chelsea or Sabrina? Maybe he would have gotten some of them thinking.
    malthus likes this.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

The fact that the women successfully pulled off another split vote shows me that ALL the women feel pretty secure in their alliance(s). Kim didn't even make a move to play her idol. Nobody was worried last night except Troyzan, and probably Leif. I think there are a lot of side deals being negotiated that we aren't getting to see. Alicia not flipping makes sense because she'd be trading one F5 for another F5, and alienating potential jury votes from the original alliance. But Christina? Maybe she thinks when it gets down to all women she can stage an immunity run or something. Tarzan I think is just playing the 'anybody but me' game, trying to stay alive and maybe hoping to gain favor with the women. Maybe they've promised him an F3 deal?

I'd like to have live feeds for this show.
    Shoepie likes this.
    This isnít the Sound of freaking Music weíre watching.......sdl

FORT Fogey

In response to posts above:

I adore Tarzan.
    I really think this is a very nifty guy and a smart man fighting intelligently for his place in the end game I don't think it will work, nor does he, but he is working it. Read his bio.

Kim: She is playing the game well. We often get our tails in a knot when castaways do not click into the strategy of winning. So why all the criticism when she is doing exactly what we have cried for in previous seasons? I like her. She is doing a damn good job. Kudos.

Troyzan: He is fighting for his longevity in this game. Good for him. I think he blew it but hey, he did what he could in the emotional state he was in. He is particiapting and fighting!

Sabrina: She has herself in a rocking chair and knows she is safe for awhile but does NOT go under the radar; she speaks up. Good for her.

Kat: Oh god what is to say other than a shining light inside and out. This girl is presious.

Alicia: Rangey but getting it that she has to tone down and walk the walk. Good for her.

Cristina: ?

I love this season.
    Arielflies and Monte71 like this.

Good post Shoepie! I started really liking this season last week( I think it was last week) when they made a move! voting out Jay. Alicia though,hmm she can leave anytime at all.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I thought Kat was the dumb one, then Chelsea opened her mouth at TC. I was cracking up that she didn't understand basic math when Troy was trying to explain to her that if the two girls went with him, along with Leif and Tarzan, they wouldn't be able to vote him out by her logic. I liked her at first, but now...not so much.

I was hoping there would be a flip, but I figured there wouldn't be. I was surprised to see Alicia stick up for Christina when Troy was talking to her when they got back from TC. Although she blew it out of proportion...it still surprised me. Just a couple short weeks ago, she was the one attacking her.
    jucamer likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    I can sort of understand Christina and Alicia not switching to Troy's side. They could believe that they are higher in the pecking order than they actually are. But for Tarzan to vote out Leif? That just doesn't make sense to me. Can't he see that the men are getting picked off, one by one?

I agree with who ever mentioned that Troy should have brought up the question for ALL the women about who was made promises to be final 3 with Kim or Chelsea or Sabrina? Maybe he would have gotten some of them thinking.
    THIS!!

I can see the women having a difficult time with the vote - they basically only move up one spot - and we don't know what they think they've been promised. BUT - how Tarzan could not vote with Troy is unbelievable! Especially since in hindsight it would have tied things up. Not sure what he was thinking is going to happen next?? Maybe he is smarter than he is showing and knows something I don't - but this was their best chance to shake the game up. Kim must have known what was up because she didn't even look like she was thinking about playing the HII.
    Lil Bit likes this.

It also made me cringe the way Troy was acting - but I try to imagine you are on your own, competitive, etc. He was probably building it up to be this dramatic Rocky moment in his head of him against the world and then when he won it was over the top. I thought after he won he calmed down and started playing very intelligently - seems like he laid it out as best he could to all the parties - didn't just lay around camp happy to have immunity and a few more days.

I am going to vote for Bill for fan favorite just to pi$$ off Colton.

+ Reply to Thread