+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: 4/18 One World Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 4/18 One World Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Colton didnt give anyone an idol, Sabrina gave it to him
    That's right....so the only idol in play is the one belonging to Kim?

I'm pulling for Troy (cannot bring myself to call him Troy-ZAN because it's quite possibly the stupidest "nick-name" I've ever heard) but from the beginning I wanted Sabrina to be the last one standing.
    As long as Alicia or Kat are not in the finale, I don't give a rat's patooty who wins.

I really want Kat in the finale, because I think her inability to speak coherently and to understand what others are saying could make for an hysterical defense. I'd also like to hear what Tarzan has to say for himself.

As far as winners, I'm hoping either Kim or Sabrina.
    Shoepie and Photobabe like this.

Quote Originally Posted by french dip View Post
    That's right....so the only idol in play is the one belonging to Kim?

I'm pulling for Troy (cannot bring myself to call him Troy-ZAN because it's quite possibly the stupidest "nick-name" I've ever heard) but from the beginning I wanted Sabrina to be the last one standing.
    As long as Alicia or Kat are not in the finale, I don't give a rat's patooty who wins.
    Yes Kim has it. I still think she and Chelsie will be in the F2 with whom, I don't know.I would like it to be Troy, I have a feeling he will be the next to go.I don't care who wins, much like last season, I didn't care who won.The fan favorite was more exiting LOL
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Who would you vote for fan favorite, Fanny Mare?

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Who would you vote for fan favorite, Fanny Mare?
    That's a difficult one. I would say, Tarzan.. I think this season without him would of been so boring.In terms of being a favourite, he was the most entertaining for me, both in a good way and some bad ways. I am sure Colton thinks he will get it. But I would have to say Tarzan.

Who would you vote for pikachu?
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I cannot understand how season after season when the have the immunity where you can jump off for things, or buy things, or whatever the people that do that without any hesitation because of comfort level are kept. Kim and Chelsea were buying things like it was nothing, and it did not bother anyone that they were in the mindset of we are so safe. Christina, Leif, and Tarzan are idiots and deserve to lose. Kim, Kat, and Chelsea are self entitled little twits, and I wish that they would have been blindsided last night.

Troy is a jerk for acting happy when he gets a win, but Kim is ok for being all arrogant for not having to try to win?
    Lil Bit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KinmokuPrincess View Post
    lets see if Christina, Alicia, Lief and Tarzan have a brain...
    Nope!!! Well except for Leif, he did vote the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    Kim & Co. must have done some fancy talking to make Christina and Alicia feel safe within their alliance. I mean, Troyzan pretty much laid it all out there, complete with the simple math.

I'm beginning to wonder if all the women have been promised an F3 deal. And if so, Katy bar the door if they all start comparing notes.
    I know thats what I don't understand. Christina and Alicia have a better chance of getting to the final 3 switching and going with the guys than staying with Kim & co. because she has had that final 4 since day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    I know thats what I don't understand. Christina and Alicia have a better chance of getting to the final 3 switching and going with the guys than staying with Kim & co. because she has had that final 4 since day 1.
    They don't see it.Unless Leif being voted out wakes someone up (which is highly doubtful)
    -Andy Rooney-

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    That's a difficult one. I would say, Tarzan.. I think this season without him would of been so boring.In terms of being a favourite, he was the most entertaining for me, both in a good way and some bad ways. I am sure Colton thinks he will get it. But I would have to say Tarzan.

Who would you vote for pikachu?
    I would have to say Troyzan or Kim. Kim has played a smarter game than most of the people this season and has a good chance of being Sole Survivor. If she doesn't win the whole thing, I would vote for her as fan favorite.

I admire Troyzan for finally waking up and putting up a fight. If it looks like Kim is going to win the main prize, I would vote for him as fan favorite. I have a deep love of underdogs and come-from-behind victories so I'll be rooting for him!
    Shoepie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread