+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: 4/18 One World Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 4/18 One World Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile View Post
    I find it hard to believe that a plastic surgeon is worried about $500 for car repairs.
    Yeah, that seemed very odd. But he is an Odd Duck.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

"Take it like a MAN"!? Yeah, we blindsided Jay and we're aiming for you (Troyzan) now, but you should just suck it up and "take it like a man"?

I am whole-heartedly rooting for Troyzan now. If that happened to me, I'd be screaming and jumping up and down when I won, also.

Other than that, it looks like Christina is dumber than I thought.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Tarzan/Christina/Troyzan F3 now please
    I don't know Johnny K. Christine could have held Troy back from winning immunity he had an an advantage, they must be thinking that one over.

I think Kim, Chelsie(the two strongest female players) and they will bring along the old boy Tarzan, because he wasn't their first choice tonight .Why? They chose Leif??? Come on .Leif was never in the game, Leif never upset anyone.

I like Troy , I love the way he psyched everyone out.. Paranoia set in. Yes! this is the survivor I like. He might be gone next week, but tonight for me, was GREAT!

I wouldn't put it past Tarzan to vote against Troy either. That guy doesn't do, or say anything without a reason, that's why I say , be careful girls, careful if you think bringing him to the F3 is a good idea .

If they bring Troy, or if he makes it - Troyzan wins.He also respects competition which could bode well for the women.
    Jaceegirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think Kim, Chelsie(the two strongest female players) and they will bring along the old boy Tarzan, because he wasn't their first choice tonight.
    If they take any man to the finals they both lose. The men will vote for a man and the women will feel betrayed because Kim and Chelsea broke the 'girl power' alliance. Kim knows this! That's why she refused to vote a woman off tonight.
    Midol likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by RBmumsie View Post
    "Take it like a MAN"!? Yeah, we blindsided Jay and we're aiming for you (Troyzan) now, but you should just suck it up and "take it like a man"?

I am whole-heartedly rooting for Troyzan now. If that happened to me, I'd be screaming and jumping up and down when I won, also.

Other than that, it looks like Christina is dumber than I thought.
    We didn't know that about Christina, seems everyone else does
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by MsFaninNJ View Post
    Well, well, well, who would have thunk it? Kat said 2-3 somewhat intelligent things this episode. Unfortunately, with my bad memory I'll have to replay it to recall what they were. However, she was true to form with the multiples of 20 and what the next highest bid should be... LOL
    Yes, Kat! There is bacon on a BLT.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    If they take any man to the finals they both lose. The men will vote for a man and the women will feel betrayed because Kim and Chelsea broke the 'girl power' alliance. Kim knows this! That's why she refused to vote a woman off tonight.
    So Troy or Tarzan have to go next then. Who voted for Tarzan?

Yes, Kat! There is bacon on a BLT.
    LOL, she is so cute though . No?
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    LOL, she is so cute though . No?
    I like my women to shine from the inside!
    Shoepie likes this.

What a cruddy episode. Troy was indeed being a humongous jerk tonight. I understand being upset, and playing hard and trying to stirr things up. Perfectly understandable in his position. But gosh, was he being such a huge whiner with a nasty attitude tonight! At some points, I wondered if he was going to put on a diaper, grab a bottle of milk and cry about wanting cookies. Good Lord, what a whiner! Even during the emotional part with the letters from home, he just had to put up his "Waaaaa, all about me me me me me" bullcrap and completely ruin the good mood. What a king douchebag!

He's got to think that if he's going to be sitting in the final 3, most of these women will be voting for the winner, and he should not be antagonizing them and attacking them like that. Far as I saw, he was the one who began attacking the women. They were not showing off how vooting out Jay went, they were not rubbing it on his face that he's the next to go. The women did say "it's just the game, there's only one winner", they were being honest without being jerkish. No, he brought that all up himself and started attacking them (mind you, I was baffled as all hell when I saw Alicia sticking up for Christina when Troy was going off on her). He's suffering from Russa Hayntz Syndrome right now, antagonizing future jurors, except Russell actually was a bit more subtle about his jerkiness than this moron is.

Thing is, I really, really don't want him anywhere near that Final 3. Because as much of a jerkwad as he's acting, did you see the huge grins on the jury's faces when he went to antagonize Sabrina (whom I adore for not backing down)? I think it's pretty clear that if Troy makes the finals, these men will be voting for him to win, ain't no doubt.

I am severely disappointed in Christina tonight. Much as I like her, she hesitated so many times, from not buying the secret clue and letting Troy get it, to even letting Kat beat her for the secret prize, to conversations in general, she was just so scatterbrained this episode that she made Kat look smart. At least the women had the smarts to divide the votes just in case. And I'm actually relieved that Alicia chose to stick with the women than go with Troy. It does not matter how much campaigning he does and how much paranoia he sows, because if the women have even a quarter of a brain, they'll realize that they have little chance of winning against Troy in the finals, especially Alicia and Christina. Why Alicia would even entertain the thought of aligning herself with him is beyond me, unless she's stupider than I already thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I like my women to shine from the inside!
    I thinks she does both

Why Alicia would even entertain the thought of aligning herself with him is beyond me, unless she's stupider than I already thought.
    She only thinks about number one.Alicia aligned herself with Colton , remember
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread