+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: 4/18 One World Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: 4/18 One World Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I think it limited his options for a social game after that. It wasn't just that he warned Bill, he carelessly admitted to having established a special friendship with Bill, the enemy. When Tarzan learned that it looked for sure as though Leif was going home that night, because that kind of traiter behavior simply couldn't be tolerated! (I believe that was another instance when Tarzan used his vertical superiority to try to physically intimidate Leif, which is a form of bullying and not the only time he did it.) Leif stayed because he wasn't Colton's target that night.
    I agree. Following the talk Leif had with Bill, many of the men said they wouldn't trust Leif in personal interviews. Leif approached Colton, and Colton gave him an earful and bullied him. Then the entire tribe gathered around and Tarzan had at him with the pointed finger like he was a child, not a full grown man.

Colton referred to Leif as an "Oompaloompa" I believe.

Perhaps watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is about as close as Colton has gotten to someone of Leif's stature.
    It was more than ironic that Colton mentioned that movie in any way... It's all about spoiled brats getting what they really deserve and Colton could have been a main character.
    sweetpea, Moontat and AZChristian like this.

I still couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that Tarzan wrote down Leif's name. What in the world was he thinking? I thought Troy laid out a good plan to finally get back in the game. What a wuss!
    Lil Bit, jucamer and malthus like this.

Bill or Jonas would get my vote for fan favorite...as for Colton...urghhh my stomach just turned at the thought of him even showing up at the finale
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Troyzan made a good and valid point at TC when the girls brought up the "truth" and he called them out on it about when they voted out Jay. He threw the "truth" right back in their faces. I think I'm rooting for him because I don't think anyone else I like is going to make it.

I don't think Leif got even one talking head interview in the episode he's voted off in...is that some kind of a record? Is he really that boring?

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I don't think Leif got even one talking head interview in the episode he's voted off in...is that some kind of a record? Is he really that boring?
    In a word... yes.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    I still couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that Tarzan wrote down Leif's name. What in the world was he thinking? I thought Troy laid out a good plan to finally get back in the game. What a wuss!
    I think the reason is on the cutting room floor. He must have known the women would not join them. I look forward to his interview when he is booted.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I really liked him at Ponderosa. He's thrilled he made jury. He's very proud of that and finally enjoying some real comraderie.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I really liked him at Ponderosa. He's thrilled he made jury. He's very proud of that and finally enjoying some real comraderie.
    Yes, and I like seeing all of them at Ponderosa. No bitterness and even looking forward to a woman around.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Yes, and I like seeing all of them at Ponderosa. No bitterness and even looking forward to a woman around.
    And there's Jonas cooking up a storm for everyone! LOL if he were still in, he would be the fan favourite.

Jay said he he should have listened to Troyzan.I think they were saying a women winning is inevitable, as they are picking off the guys but no animosity( that I saw)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread