+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 124
Like Tree129Likes

Thread: 4/18 One World Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

  1. #91
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,147

    Re: 4/18 One World Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Oh I love that idea. Yes Bill winning would piss Colton off
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  2. #92
    as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,921

    Re: 4/18 One World Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Another possibility. If Tarzan had voted for Kim there would have been a 3 way tie. They would have gone in for a second vote. Leif would have voted for Tarzan and he for Leif creating a two way tie if the women kept their votes the same. Then they pick rocks. Voting Leif insured he would stay. He must have gotten wind of them splitting their vote in case the idol was slipped to one of them. I think he knew there was no chance the women would join them. Editing kept the details from us.
    Granted I could be WAY wrong in saying this but there's no way that I can see Tarzan having this much of a functioning brain stem. Shoepie, I'm not saying your statements are wrong and I'm not saying your argument is not logical. What I AM saying is that Tarzan's done nothing so far this season to indicate to me that he is able to comprehend that logic and act upon it in such a way as to carry it out.
    jucamer and sparklete like this.

    Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

  3. #93
    as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    1,921

    Re: 4/18 One World Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I kind of felt bad for Troyzan when he said he was alone and that letter would help but I think anyone feeling bad for him went out the window with how much emotion came out when he won immunity. Although I probably would have been the same.

    I thought his scrambling even though he had immunity was a smart move by a guy who understands the game.
    I definitely agree with this bolded red part above!
    Jaceegirl likes this.

    Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

  4. #94
    8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,733

    Re: 4/18 One World Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    I am going to vote for Bill for fan favorite just to pi$$ off Colton.
    I was going to vote for Christina, because of how Colton and Alicia treated her. That would annoy both of them, I would think.

  5. #95
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,961

    Re: 4/18 One World Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    I admire Troy for fighting hard to win immunity and stay in the game by making offers to the fringe people, however his comments about how these women do what ALL WOMEN do when they have the nice house, nice stuff, and then decide they no longer need the man (presumably the one to buy the nice things) anymore...I think this comment, along with his earlier suggestion that the guys could erect a pole the girls could dance around, make him a sexist jerk and/or someone who has been burned bad by a woman and doesn't seem to hold a very high opinion of them. They were stupid to cheer and scream for anyone but him, obviously making him feel like an outsider, and he was equally obnoxious with his "This is MY ISLAND!" and "Don't **** with me!" screaming. I get competitive, but he's just so OTT.

    When he finally calmed down after Tarzan told him to be noble (and who would have thought I'd see Tarzan as the voice of reason here), Troy started to make smart moves in the game. I wouldn't mind seeing him go further, but he needs to realize his me against the world excuse to further antagonize the women isn't going to get him the win in the end. He might get there, but he'll get Russell'd at the jury.

    I felt bad for Tarzan and his letter. We didn't even see him reading it after the auction. I wonder if he asked for some privacy to do so?

    I like Christina but I don't understand why she didn't go all in for one of the prizes. If there's anything we know, it does end suddenly so why hold back?? There were no mystery disgusting surprises (or sea water in a glass) to worry about, every prize was worth it, so why not bid? Do they get to keep the cash they don't spend?

    And away Leif went, just as quietly and boringly as he was in the game.
    Shoepie and mushybrain like this.

  6. #96
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    25,147

    Re: 4/18 One World Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    And away Leif went, just as quietly and boringly as he was in the game.
    Frankly ,he took up a space of someone that wanted to actually play the game. If he wanted to sleep under the stars he could have pitched a tent somewhere
    sweetpea likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  7. #97
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: 4/18 One World Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    It was very obvious to me that Troyzan has had some major problem with a woman in the past. His remarks about how women are nice until they get the house, all they want, etc and treat you badly (or something like that...don't remember it word for word)...didn't he also say something about it being a letter from his father or brother but not a woman? and his huge anger at the women all point to him having been burned, and burned badly by some woman.
    I'm sure he doesn't realize how transparent he is.
    I think he handles himself badly in this last episode. You need a lot more than winning challenges to finally win the million dollars.

  8. #98
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    139

    Re: 4/18 One World Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    I agree with who ever mentioned that Troy should have brought up the question for ALL the women about who was made promises to be final 3 with Kim or Chelsea or Sabrina? Maybe he would have gotten some of them thinking.
    It's the ideal strategy for a guy like Troyzan because there is no right answer for that question. If more than 4 people think they're the final 4 = Trouble. If only 4 people have been talked to for being in the final 4 = Trouble. Either way, you stop trusting your alliance as much.

    I'm shocked this hasnt been done so frequently. It does happen in Survivor but not in every season.
    Shoepie and sparklete like this.

  9. #99
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    16,335

    Re: 4/18 One World Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I really want Kat in the finale, because I think her inability to speak coherently and to understand what others are saying could make for an hysterical defense. I'd also like to hear what Tarzan has to say for himself.

    As far as winners, I'm hoping either Kim or Sabrina.
    You know that would be hysterical to watch. The best case senario is having Kat and Tarzan as the two people you need to sit next at the final Tribal Council and BAM the money is yours.
    Shoepie and AZChristian like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

  10. #100
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: 4/18 One World Show Discussion *West Coast Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Granted I could be WAY wrong in saying this but there's no way that I can see Tarzan having this much of a functioning brain stem. Shoepie, I'm not saying your statements are wrong and I'm not saying your argument is not logical. What I AM saying is that Tarzan's done nothing so far this season to indicate to me that he is able to comprehend that logic and act upon it in such a way as to carry it out.
    Oh yes, I agree on the bolded. I tossed that out as the only other logic that would have him voting Leif out. Just a wild speculation. However, to give this some legs, he is a smart man who cannot remember faces but has a stealth quaility as he glides around camp. I bet he overhears a lot because he is not regarded as a threat. They take him for a bumbling old fool.

    And yes, this may be giving him too much credit. I get that.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.